Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Me Me Me Me Meeeeeee

:straight no ice cream:moony:

Hey stop that.....it was light.....I'm getting dizzy.....get a man to do it.....:bandit weeeeeeee

tap tap tap tap tap Big Paul how long do I need to do this? tap tap tap

Somebody slap me.....I didn't loose my 3 pounds:think . .....but I didn't gain. I only lost .4 pounds a mere fraction 1/4 of a pound. A stick of butter is what I lost.

Blame Game

My foot was hurting and I did not walk as much.

I was upset yesterday and I ate like a starving pig. I like to cook although I can't always eat what I cook. I was upset and watching the food network. ( I know that is a cardinal sin) I ended up cooking Eckridge Turkey Sausage with sauteed onions and greenpeppers and frozen greens w/one strip of bacon. Ummmmmm good (what was I thinking I ate barely anything all day because I have to weigh in) so I ate some more until my belly hurt. How stupid.....When I got home from the meeting I have this great apfinay (how do you spell that):help: I have 3 red potatoes, hey girl why don't you fix that with the sausage...ummmmm. Well my dear child had been in it so there wasn't much left so I cooked another sausage and boiled the potatoes a little just to soften them a little then added them to the sauteed onions in margarine and seasonings......did I say ummmmmm. Then I put the sausage over top of the potatoes and let it all steam together. Did I say I still was not real happy so I got a plate and proceeded to eat just a little and then went back and got a little more....oh well can you say slim......hiccup....pb and then I went to bed. This morning I am drinking Water until I get hungry then I'm having a slim fast then a Protein bar.

The New Plan

My foot is better so I will be like my good friend LSasha the walking machine. I will go to the track this evening and walk at least 3 miles, if I can do more I will. I am not really an evening walker but we will see. I love walking in the morning....oh wow so bright, fresh and happy in the morning. I will be walking Haines Point 3 miles Saturday possibly 2 times or 1 times and play a little fake tennis if someone goes with me. Sunday I will walk at the track. I need to start strength training again to ward off some of the sag.

:blah:

Wed- Track (at least 3 miles)

Thurs-Track (4 miles)

Fri-Maybe a break I will see

Sat-Point (3 miles)

Sun-Track (4 miles)

Thank you guys for listening and being on my side.;)

Great plan. Great attitude. Not so great excuses, but eh.. it's always worth trying. *laughs*

And you didn't gain! You still lost. And dont forget, the body can fluctuate up to 5 pounds in just a day - Water weight and all that. If you really want to see some amazing stuff, start drinking your Water. 64oz PLUS 8oz for every 25 pounds over your goal weight. Not sure if you saw the thread about water or not, but I put a link to a fantastic article in that thread that explains why you lose weight so much better when you're drinking enough water. If you want, I'll find it and give you the link.

Anyway.. youre doing great! Keep going! :)

New Plan

Wed- Track (at least 3 miles) did 3 1/2 miles with Stocky

Now my feet hurt a little and my right knee wants to give out periodically. I may have to take that break today and walk tomorrow.....I will see. If the sun is out I will go and see how far I can walk without hurting myself further. I will look into getting a material knee brace so I don't hyperextend my knee.

I can't wait to see that 3 pounds off.

Thurs-Track (4 miles)

Fri-Maybe a break I will see

Sat-Point (3 miles)

Sun-Track (4 miles)

Just think about how much you are going to loose with all that tapping. LOL I'l just keep walking until Tuesday.

Is anyone like me, and still NOT exercising like they should? I have done well with the food part - changing a lot of what I eat. I have NOT done the exercise part as well, and i have a lot of rationalizations . . . none of which are good enough - I know.

I was an athlete in h.s. and college (until a car accident) . . . so I don't know why I am so unmotivated to work out. Maybe because it always HURTS??

I have a great neighborhood to exercise in as well, so I don't know what my problem is. I hate getting up in the a.m (I get up at 5:45 and leave my house for work at 6:30; we live 26 miles from work; get home at 8:00pm, cook, make lunches for school, watch 1 hr. of t.v. and go to bed).

Help.

Is anyone like me, and still NOT exercising like they should? I have done well with the food part - changing a lot of what I eat. I have NOT done the exercise part as well, and i have a lot of rationalizations . . . none of which are good enough - I know.

I was an athlete in h.s. and college (until a car accident) . . . so I don't know why I am so unmotivated to work out. Maybe because it always HURTS??

I have a great neighborhood to exercise in as well, so I don't know what my problem is. I hate getting up in the a.m (I get up at 5:45 and leave my house for work at 6:30; we live 26 miles from work; get home at 8:00pm, cook, make lunches for school, watch 1 hr. of t.v. and go to bed).

Help.

What can you do and when can you do it? Can you go walking outside, can you take a class, can you do an exercise tape, can you go play with the kids, can you jump on hubby, can you dance during commercials, can you punch your arms during a tv show.......what can you do:confused: ? You have to do something you like so you can build up to what you need to do.....

stockymdHEY MOMBA...I still have LEAVES!!!!
You can take those leaves and shove em (sing it with a Willy Nelson twang) :heh: what are you still doing with leaves? Girl get out there and get ta rackin.

New Plan

Wed- Track (at least 3 miles) did 3 1/2 miles with Stocky

Now my feet hurt a little and my right knee wants to give out periodically. I may have to take that break today and walk tomorrow.....I will see. If the sun is out I will go and see how far I can walk without hurting myself further. I will look into getting a material knee brace so I don't hyperextend my knee.

I can't wait to see that 3 pounds off.

Thurs-Track (4 miles) did 2 1/2 miles with Pooky, I tricked her to get up and get out. After about 3/4 of a mile she losened up. I gotta do what I gotta do. My knee felt fine while walking so I just need to get a wrap for it.

Fri-Maybe a break I will see Well it is raining today but I will probably walk at least a mile at home and do some weight training at home

Sat-Point (3 miles) Cherry Blossom Parade so I think we will go elsewhere to walk maybe Allen Park which I think is 1.7 miles 1 time around. I need to be at the Point for my Pooky to volunteer for the wheelchair tennis program so I may walk then...I don't know traffic and parking is going to horrible. I will see.....

Sun-Track (4 miles)

I PULLED MOMBA OUT THE HOUSE TO GO THE THE TRACK FRIDAY!!

YAY!!!MOMBA!!

GETTIN TO GOAL GIRL!!:clap2: :clap2: