Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 Questions...cherry Tomatoes & Pilates

I know you are suppose to remove the skin from regular tomatoes, but what about cherry or grape tomatoes?

Also, does anybody do pilates rather than weight training? Just wonderding if they have the same results.

I think trying to peel a cherry or grape Tomato would be a good punishment for someone who had wronged me. I suggest that you try eating one, unpeeled. If it doesn't give you any problems, eat another one. Also, at times I've had to cut cherry or grape tomatoes in half in order to eat them. so you could try that.

I started out doing weight training and cardio. About a year ago I added PIlates to the mix and I think it's given me better muscle definition. Since some Pilates moves (and Stott Pilates machines) use the weight and resistance of your own body, I imagine it can build muscle the same as weight training, but I don't know which is better at it. Maybe a personal trainer or other fitness professional could tell you that.

Have not been able to eat the grape tomato; they don't go down no matter how much chewing. Just waiting for my garden to pop so I can skin a fresh Tomato.< /p>

I do ok with grape tomatoes, cherry ones can be too large. If I cut them in half they are ok.

Many foods are trial and error for us. And what went down yesterday will not go down today. Gotta love banded life!

Get a good sharp knife and just cut a Tomato up .. :)

Glad to hear that cherry and grape tomatoes are doable with just cutting them up.

Does anyone eat oranges or the "cuties"?

I can't do any tomatoes unless salsa.

I have been doing pilates for 2 years. I can no longer weight training due to cronic pain. I love my pilates and it has amazing results. I do 2 reformer classses each week and they are amazing workouts and the benfits are amazing. I have never looked so lean & fit! I feel amazing! Also my back pain is better!

Good luck!

K

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches