Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Committment Thread to lose weight

Yesterday's plan accomplishment:

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK, My grandson is in town. We went to Universal.We walked forever and a day. That should go into the exercise portion. LOL!!! Anyway I am trying to be good. It will be hard with him here. I am almost over my bad cold.)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (Got that in yesterday from walking all over Universal

lose at least 1 lb a week. (HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Got in about 64oz so far. Can we say I live in the bathroom now. LOL!!)

Positive reinforcement mantras:

I will continue to eat healthy and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to exercise and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to be proud of myself with all the accomplishments to date.

Today's plan accomplishment:

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK, My grandson is in town. We are heading out today to do some shopping for his birthday. I am taking him to one of our favorite restaurants for lunch. Pray for me!!!)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (Will get it in easily with the walking from shopping.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (I sure hope I see a lose come Monday. I have not been eating as much since I am sick and I have been drinking lots of water.)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Got in about 64oz so far. Can we say I live in the bathroom now. LOL!!)

Dear God, please watch over Penni and help her eyes to see only the healthy foods on the menus. Direct her to desire those foods which make her healthy and give her a happy spirit. Amen

There, you asked for it, you got it! *hugs*

I hope youre having a lovely day with your grandson, Penni. I have been enjoying mine so much. He's napping right now. Ah yes, there are benefits to them being 2 1/2 :confused:

My whole day has been off. I haven't walked or drank enough Water. I did tan (day 2) though. I've had Ethan and two of my friends showed up today as well. This is the first moment to myself I've had all day. I'll try to get in the water and walking. Er.. I should just get up and do that now huh? Ok! Good idea! *gets offline to walk on the dreadmill*

• I vow to exercise for at least 30 - 90 minutes - 5 days a week.
  • I vow to write down everything I eat
    I vow to drink 64 oz or more of water
  • I vow to keep my portion sizes small, make healthy 'real' food choices and eat a balanced diet.
  • I vow to not drink with my meals.

Today, Thursday, March 30th....

• I vow to exercise for at least 30 minutes aiming for an hour a day goal 2 miles walked per day. (done 30 minutes walked 1.36 miles)
  • I vow to write down everything that goes in my mouth Did not do so good here yet, will do so before going to bed.
  • I vow to drink 64 oz Water per day, aiming for 92 oz. (drank 64)
  • I vow to follow a lowcarb diet. (Done this)
  • I vow to not snack between meals. (Had 1 cup air popped popcorn for a snack)

Thanks for starting this thread...

Walk across America Log - Daily Walking chart http://www.fitnessjournal.org/map/?see=scrappyethel

7_5_141.gif36_35_8.gif

Keep up the good work Ya'll!!

Or is that you all?

Or is it you'ins?

Or is it youse guys?

Or whatever fits. LOL!!

I will do 30 minutes of cardio every day. (Only did 15 - I've been bad about keeping up on this. I figured on a few days of doing the usual 15 to get back into the habit, then move up to twice a day.)

I will drink 6 - 16.9oz bottles of Water every day. (Drank all 6 today!)

I will write down every bite I put in my mouth - quantity, calories, Protein. (Yup, keeping up on this.)

I will take on one realistic self or home project per day. (Spent all day running errands, visiting with friends and our grandson is staying with us, keeping me very active.)

Welcome to this accountability thread Cashley! Please post daily so we can keep up with each other.

Photonut, LOVE that pic of your grandson. He is adorable.

Today, Friday (TGIF) March 31st...

• I vow to exercise for at least 30 minutes aiming for an hour a day goal 2 miles walked per day. (20 minutes walking)
  • I vow to follow the Weightwatchers Core plan. (Did okay and slipped up once this evening)
  • I vow to drink 64 oz Water per day, aiming for 92 oz.:spit: (got in about 46 oz - need to work on this one)
  • I will NOT beat myself up when I have not lost yet:boxing: :ohwell: :frusty:(still not good at this yet)
  • I vow to only eat core plan snack between meals.:hungry: (did ok till after supper, had 4 sugarfree graham Cookies and 2 servings of fatfree/sugarfree pudding and a sugarfree marshmallow candybar - way too many Snacks and NOT good snack choices)
  • I vow to take my Vitamins daily. (done)

Today's plan accomplishment:

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK, The shopping meals were very healthy. I set a good example. I ate a nice salad with chicken. Today went to a nice restaurant and had a nice Protein packed meal.)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (Todays exercise was to run errands all over like taking my son to the dr to get some antibiotics to fight off the flu like symptoms. Then went to get some groceries, Then took my grandson to a nice restaurant for lunch. Then we went to see Ice Age: The Meltdown tonight.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (I sure hope I see a lose come Monday. I have not been eating as much since I am sick and I have been drinking lots of Water.)

Thanks Vegas!

I claim insanity from living with a 2 1/2 yr old for the past two days. I didn't get in my Water today, didn't walk, blech. I ate right and didn't sit on my lazy rear all day, so that's something anyway. *laughs* I'll try again tomorrow. The cutie pie goes home in the morning. I'll miss him so much!

Today, Saturday April 1st..... WEEKENDS ARE HARD FOR ME PLEASE PRAY I STAY WITH THE PROGRAM AND DRINK ALL MY WATER!!

• I vow to exercise for at least 30 minutes aiming for an hour a day goal 2 miles walked per day. ()
  • I vow to follow the Weightwatchers Core plan. ()
  • I vow to drink 64 oz Water per day, aiming for 92 oz.:spit: ()
  • I will NOT beat myself up when I have not lost yet:boxing: :ohwell: :frusty:()
  • I vow to only eat core plan snack between meals.:hungry: ()
  • I vow to take my Vitamins daily. ()

Photonut, glad to see you still posted anyway, that is my problem, I don't want to 'fess up when I mess up. I hope this thread and you all here can keep me motivated. I am sure you will miss Mr. Adorable when he leaves.

Penni, Glad your shopping trip went well and your meal choices were good. YOU GO GIRL!!! I will pray you get to feeling better real soon.

Vegaswildflower - Welcome to our commitment /accountability thread. :eek:

Gotcha covered in prayers, Brenda. Don't even try to cheat. God is on alert and He will catch you! *laughs*

Well my baby went home this morning and cried when I left him with Mommy and Daddy. Gosh I love being a grandma :eek:

I will do 30 minutes of cardio every day. (Went to a great photography workshop today and walked my fanny off! Everyone in the group was fit except one other girl who was younger and not as fat as me, so I was working my poor little fat legs as hard as I could to keep up with everyone as we walked around downtown Boise.)

I will drink 6 - 16.9oz bottles of Water every day. (On track so far)

I will write down every bite I put in my mouth - quantity, calories, Protein. (Yup, keeping up on this.)

I will take on one realistic self or home project per day. (Colored my hair - Yay! I'm starting to actually care again! And went to the photography workshop. Will be doing this every Saturday for quite some time. Love it!)