Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Best Shakes Ive Tried!

Anyone use Body By Vi? I was banded November of 2008 and the Vi shakes are awsome. My weight started to creep back up and they are awsome for Meal Replacements and are loaded with nutrients. They would also work for anyone thinking about getting banded and need to lose weight before surgery, and right after surgery when you are on liquids. If your interested..go to my website www.sabrinamahupete.bodybyvi.com! You can also call me with any questions! The lapband and Body by Vi go hand and hand!

i use Body by vi too. I love them - I don't know if I would have had as much success as I have had if it hadn't been for them. They were life savers during the liquid diet and the last month that I was in the red zone.

Ok I have been seeing these promotions on here for a few weeks now. I have tried Body By Vi shakes and they are decent tasting but they are pretty pricy. But the important thing is that they are sold via multi level marketing. Much like Amway. So people who are recommending these shakes have a financial stake. They make money off them.

Not saying they are bad but just be informed that they are the new buzz in the multilevel marking biz and money may be more important than someone's best interest in what nutritious shakes they should be drinking.

Ok I have been seeing these promotions on here for a few weeks now. I have tried Body By Vi shakes and they are decent tasting but they are pretty pricy. But the important thing is that they are sold via multi level marketing. Much like Amway. So people who are recommending these shakes have a financial stake. They make money off them.

Not saying they are bad but just be informed that they are the new buzz in the multilevel marking biz and money may be more important than someone's best interest in what nutritious shakes they should be drinking.

I have definitely noticed an increase in "These are so great!" and then opening the topic to find someone has posted their personal selling site so they can make money.

They are healthy shakes, they taste great and they work good with the lap-band. I know because I have a lap band and I drink the shakes. The shakes are a good for meal replacements and they are loaded with Vitamins and minerals.

That wasn't the point. The point was this is the third or fourth self-promotion I've seen for someone selling them.

I hate seeing the posts were "one of us" is selling something! Is this appropriate??? I don't think so.

Dont like the topic......get off of the forum....plain and simple. I see weight watchers all over the place as well....are you complaining about that?

Dont like the topic......get off of the forum....plain and simple. I see weight watchers all over the place as well....are you complaining about that?

So are you telling me to get off this forum because I'm pointing something out? I think some people are vulnerable on this forum and are influenced by others experiences. And when that experience is someone trying to sell a multilevel market product I have issue with that.

Last I looked I am allowed to voice my opinions as long as I am respectful.

I totally agree! people trying to benefit from the weaknesses of others is plain wrong! Thats such a shameful behavior, at least ppl from WW say they are from the company and are not trying to disguise themselves as a bandster! Shame shame shame!!!

I am a bandster - banded on Sept 14 and I use the Body by Vi shakes. I happen to think they taste amazing. I am not trying to sell anyone anything. But just becuase someone wants to share something they happen to think works for them I don't think they should be "shamed". They are full of protien and taste really good...something i have not found with other protien shakes. I was banded the same time as 3 other people in my support group and I have lost the most weight...i attribute those to the body by vi shakes becuase they are something tastes really good that I can see myself doing the rest of my life.

It's clear that mahupetesc is only here to spam her website and sell the product. Her only posts and topics are to sell the stuff.

Ironic, really. This behavior of spamming us only guarantees I'd never try the product and will strongly warn others to steer clear of it as well. His/her ridiculous spamming only backfired.

It's clear that mahupetesc is only here to spam her website and sell the product. Her only posts and topics are to sell the stuff.

Ironic' date=' really. This behavior of spamming us only guarantees I'd never try the product and will strongly warn others to steer clear of it as well. His/her ridiculous spamming only backfired.[/quote']

Actually if you look back when I was first BANDED in 2008 I was on here all off the time giving and getting support to my fellow bandsgers. Now I am telling my bandsters about the shakes that I now take that help keep my weight regulated. I am not shoving it down anyones throat....simply letting them know about them. Take it or leave it.......goodness

I totally agree! people trying to benefit from the weaknesses of others is plain wrong! Thats such a shameful behavior' date=' at least ppl from WW say they are from the company and are not trying to disguise themselves as a bandster! Shame shame shame!!![/quote']

Do your reasearch before you speak.....Ive been banded since 2008. I have previous post on this website suppporting my fellow BANDSTERS since 2008. I am telling them about shakes that have helped me since I have leveled out. Remeber we do quite a bit of liquids....or maybe your the one who really isnt banded......