Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy Thread, Happy Thoughts!!!

i'm down to a 4x.

oh! and in orientation in my new job today the store manager put the smack down on 4 teen girls who thought it would be cool to snicker at the fat lady (me) working in the plus size dept. in front of a bunch of other people he not so kindly reminded them I would be making 3x their income.

I like him. and he is cute too.

Woot!

I bought a new sweater from the regular clothes section...not the Plus Sizes! It's an XL, not a 1X, 2X, or 3X. Yay!

I brought my Dad home fromt he hospital today. He had a Warthins Tumor on his Parotid Gland in his neck. All biopsies came back negative for malignancy. He has a huge scar from around his ear lobe several inches down the side of his neck. The surgery involved not one, but two branches of facial nerves that come out of the skull and run down the face and neck. It was a complicated surgery, and the risk of losing his ability to move his face were great because of the way the tumor was situated. Thank the Lord his doctor is wise and experienced and Dad is well. He's shacked up at his house with his puppy dogs and a fridge full of Ensure and pudding and yogurt. He's sore but not in pain. Whew.

My husband did the dishes and washed the kitchen floors.

My kids are sleeping souundly in their comfy beds, happy and clean.

Tonight I threw away half a granola bar. I was trying to eat it because I took a bite...then I thought...I don't want that...why don't I just throw it away? Buh bye, empty calories!!! That felt good.

in front of a bunch of other people he not so kindly reminded them I would be making 3x their income.

Justice. I can't stand rude kids with no respect...oh, that's another thread about bent noses...Yay, cute, new boss!!!

I just spent all day playing with my new grandson who is a month old now. Precious. Love that baby smell.

Spent part of that day playing and chasing after my 3 yr old grandson as well. Lots of fun today.

oh very cute. and very swwet. and likes to dance in the aisles lol. my kind of boss. one that is fun, Water rolls off his back, but doesn't let anyone else get trampled on. i will bow at his feet.

The big zit on my forehead is going away! And on the bright side, my bangs covered it anyway! We had a firedrill at work today and all had to go outside so I saw people I hadn't seen in a while. THREE people at work stopped by my office after the firedrill and told me I looked good - wanted to know what the heck I'd been doing. Yee haw!

I tentatively broke 200 this morning (199.5). Sometimes I have a scale malfuntion!

I feel smaller and no longer have to wear plus sizes.

I am waiting to buy a swimsuit, even though they are all coming out at the stores. Why is the positive? Well, I don't want to buy one, if I am going to need a size smaller in the next month!!!! DUH :biggrin1:

I have healthy kids and a sweet supportive husband.

Thanks for this thread. Shawn

Last night I was watching the Olympics with my Wife and our Daughter (16) and Son (13) were in here room hangin out and we could here them laughing. Felt real good

Today's happy thought....well, actually it was yesterday, but MsJoy comes walking throught the living room holding her pants up and telling me she needs to buy some smaller size undies....LOL

Just stop and think!............ We are all here walking around,some losing weight quick some slow,but were losing.

Ain't life grand! and a site to share the healing!!!!!!!!!!!yahoo......

here's my happy thought for the day...

I am really sick and so is dh (no...this isn't the happy part.) and I had enough energy to take thekids to the preschool this morning.

Here comes the happy part....

The house is silent. I can relax and get over this cold in peace LOL