Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lost my Neice, Karen.

Vera

Your news is terribly sad. My thoughts and prayers are with you. We lost my youngest brother in September unexpectedly so I know exactly how you feel.

Prayers are with you

Kimberly

A young life loss is the biggest of tragedies. I know how hard it is to go through, and there is just nothing to say to justify it. Time will help you all feel better and hopefully the love and support of each other around. Your friends at LBT are obviously "here" too. Deepest sympathies and great hugs coming your way..............

Oh Vera - I am a 911 dispatcher and I am all too familiar with tragic accidents such as the case. I take my job home with me after work and calls replay in my head time and again - especially the really bad ones. Please take a little strength and comfort from all of us and know that God is with you all. please keep us posted on the autopsy results or any further information - I will be thinking of your family.

Vera...I'm so sorry for your family's terrible loss..my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family...I wish you peace.....Cindy

Thanks for all the prayers, we feel the Love. It has been a real emotional time for all of us. I think tears would roll every 5 minutes for the first 2 days.

Karen is the youngest of 4 siblings, her sister Kristy who is 5 months pregnant is very distort, they were best friends as well as sisters. They even shared the same birthday.

The funeral is set for this Wednesday so there is plenty of time to prepare even though no ones ever ready for a funeral. The odd thing to me is that she had requests if she were to die even though she was only 21. She wants to be cremated (after the funeral), close caskit, she doesn’t want any one to see her dead, and we’re not to wear black.

The corner has sent samples to the pathologist and we won’t know the conformed cause of death for 3 weeks. It was noted that she had a slightly enlarged heart. When she fell (found between the tub and sink) she landed somehow on her chin and has a very large bruise but no blood came out of her mouth... There was some discussion that her heart may have stopped before her fall, possible explaining that her blood was no longer pumping?

Thanks for all the concern and prayers, we certainly felt them.

OOOOHHHHH Vera, I am crying for you and your family, for your saddness, for the peace and joy your niece will find in heaven for those lonely days still ahead for eveyone left behind.

I cant even begin to phathom what its like to lose a child -

Hang in there for happier days>

God bless you all with the strength to get through this difficult time.

((((HUGS))))

My heart breaks for you and your family. We will lift all of you up in prayer and I hope you are able to find some answers. I cannot even imagine going through such a tragedy. Be strong together as a family....you need each other so much during this tragic time. ~GOD BLESS~

I've been cooking for a few hours for the after funeral gathering...I'm the youngest of 14, some step siblings, 2 half brothers but we're all so close.

We've been through death before, some of us are old souls.

I had dreams last week, my sister running around nude, I said get some clothes on she said f** U, thats the way she was, the next day the night before Karen died, my mom, dad and Alex were in my dreams..don't remember details...but angles are amoung us....right Betty!

Thanks again for all the prayers and the Love!

Oh Vera... I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss... ((((Hugs))))