Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2012 Auld Lang Syne Challenge

checking in a day early hit my goal this week was 263 last week and today 257 6lbs down this week woo hoo!

Lisa checking in:

jan 1 235

jan 7 233

jan 14 - 230 ---> down 3 this week lost3lbs.gif

Weekly Check in!

Weight at start of challenge: 229

Current Weight: 221

Weight loss: 8 Pounds

ONLY 3 MORE POUNDS TO LOSE TO HIT MY GOAL FOR THIS CHALLENGE! UNBELIEVABLE! Next time I'll have to aim a little higher (or lower depending on how you look at it) lol.

so I've been doing the challenges since October, and unfortunatly missed this one! I've had a lot going on with changing jobs and everything, so I didn't end up logging on. But I'm back, and I'm down 71 pounds so far! Now that the stress is gone, and I joined a gym, I'm back to losing again! I'm so excited, I was so sick of that plateau!! Just wanted to update you all, and i'll be back next month!

WE are holding you to that, if you don't join up next month we'll come looking for your. teeth_smile.gif

Checking in very late. My brother was in a major motorcycle accident and I have not been thinking about anything.

I'm down to 258.6

I am starting back At the gym on Saturday !

Sorry to here about your brother. I hope it wasn't too serious.

Very frustrating. I worked my patooty off this week at the gym. NO CHANGE. Back to the gym tomorrow! Great job to all! Let's keep up the good fight.

Wow, you'd think with your patooty missing there would be a major weight loss. I know mine weighs a ton.

Weight at beginning of challenge: 229

Weight as of today: 223

Pounds lost: 6 LBS

6lbs in a week, great job

Weighed in at 285 this morning, so -5 lbs from Jan 1st. I am pretty sure this is all Water as I have a stomach bug right now. However, I will take it.

I guess this is an example of making the best out of a bad situation.

The results for last week have been posted. You can find them here Auld Lang Syne Challenge Congartualtions for everyone who lost last week. For all of us who didn't, don't give up, it's a long race and it is not about winning, it's about finishing.

Remember Monday is Martin Luther King day. We have come a long way since the 60's but still have a ways to go. Let's all set a new goal to treat everyone with respect and as equals regardless of race, gender, religion, ethnic background, political views, apperance and sexual orientation.

This is Leslie (Fessie) checking in this week.

Weight on Jan 1 - 245

Weight on Jan 8 - 243

Weight on Jan 15 - 243

Stayed the same, glad I didn't gain though!! This is a new week!!

January 1: 196.8

January 8: 195.6

January 15: 192

Checking in today...

My weight today is 177 which is 2 pounds down from last week, however since I was up 3 on the first week after my trip, I still am up a pound from my Jan 1 weigh in. With 2 more weeks left for this challenge it is pretty hard to believe I will make my original goal of 169 but I am not going to give up on it yet. I will work hard to get as close as I can get.

Good luck Everyone. I will be checking in next Sunday.

Checking in.

January 1st. 191

January 8th. 190

Today. 187.4

Down. 2.6.

I had a fill last Thursday so that has helped plus I have been on liguids since the fill.

January 1: 178

January 8: 176

January 15: 173

3 pounds down this week! Good luck everyone keep pushing. Don't stop believing.

weight.png