Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Like to make a few extra bucks writing about the Lap-Band?

Joe it has all worked out for you. Their loss I say. What difference does it make how many post someone contributes to a website because I feel this way when your always contributing to this website then you have little or no life and always have to give your two cents. When sites are new they are not going to have every thing on them that you are looking for until they become more seasoned with viewers. Apparently some people are not business oriented but then who would they have to pick on all the time if people didnt post. He pays well by the way for your time and effort skeptic people......... SMH at stupidity once again......... Like he said if you write an article and he doesnt pay then you have wasted 10 minutes I can waste ten minutes on here and only get grief for the most part because of rude people who have nothing else to do but try to humiliate people constantly :lol:

Maybe you should try Craigslist. I'm sure people will gladly come forward, and say they are writers.

If you are a member,,,,,,, and you are Banded. Then you should be able to put out a Book on the subject.

From going to meetings, to talking on this site, the input is always coming in. In other-words we still keep learning everyday !

I can't Imagine what kind of Stories that you are looking for ?

You say you will provide the Topics. (RED FLAG JUST WENT UP !)

Shouldn't it be up to the writer to Freelance, and tell the Facts.

Or are you looking for Fables ?

I have 6 yrs. experience with this Band.

Have seen Highs, and Lows, and enjoy writing.

But NO Thank You ! I'm not interested.

Something doesn't seem Kosher here...

Again, Try Craigslist.

Shirley.

Oh (Yawn) really are we still discussing this?

I don't need to try Craigslist, and I am not looking for novelists, I was (because I found them here and they have been working for 3 weeks and getting paid) looking for people who can write (for example) 500 words on the importance of getting your band adjusted to the sweet spot.

Now to your "comments",

I am a member, I am banded, I am not putting out a book, the reason why you can't imagine what I am looking for is because you are too busy casting stones and being skeptical, MEANWHILE the 3 people from this website who are imaginative enough to ask what was involved are writing and getting paid every Friday, what is the end product of their work? None of your damn business. You don't work for me and I don't owe you an explanation.

Why don't I write it myself? That's easy because I have other things to do and I am paying others to do so, its called a BUSINESS. I need work done that I dont have time to do but I have money so I pay someone else to do it.

Why aren't you asking to make some extra money? Lazy maybe? (RED FLAG) Not smart enough to write well? (RED FLAG) too busy wasting your time on LBT being skeptical of honest business people (RED FLAG)

Would you like to work and make some extra money writing? Too Bad, I don't want you.

Let me ask you something, why do you come here and participate? Think this website is created out of the goodness of the owners heart to provide you with a place to be Mrs Skeptic? See all these ads blinking all over the place?? That is called a BUSINESS. Know why they are there? To make money. That's what I do also. When the people who come here stop clicking those ads, this party is over.

So thanks for your assessment of what seems Kosher Rabbi but the train has left the station 2 weeks ago, people are writing, making money have come back here and said its legitimate (did you read the whole thread?) and no one had come back and said THIS IS A SCAM,

so basically you just sound like another chucklehead getting on the train saying "yeah that's what I think too" meanwhile we have all moved on.

As for your six years of experience with the Lap-Band, I am personally (all by myself) responsible for over 1,000 (that's one thousand) people getting educated, financed and banded. I am one of the top 5 non-physician subject matter experts on the Lap-Band in the United States and that's in my SPARE TIME.

What do you do?

I think Craigslist may be a better place for you, you can uncover scams with your red flags and kosher detectors.

When you want to find out about how money is made on the Internet let me know.

Till then,

Shalom Rabbi Red Flag!

Maybe you should try Craigslist. I'm sure people will gladly come forward, and say they are writers.

If you are a member,,,,,,, and you are Banded. Then you should be able to put out a Book on the subject.

From going to meetings, to talking on this site, the input is always coming in. In other-words we still keep learning everyday !

I can't Imagine what kind of Stories that you are looking for ?

You say you will provide the Topics. (RED FLAG JUST WENT UP !)

Shouldn't it be up to the writer to Freelance, and tell the Facts.

Or are you looking for Fables ?

I have 6 yrs. experience with this Band.

Have seen Highs, and Lows, and enjoy writing.

But NO Thank You ! I'm not interested.

Something doesn't seem Kosher here...

Again, Try Craigslist.

Shirley.

Well! I see you are still on this site. What happened to your busy business ? slowed down a little....

I see constructive criticism in your post. Rabbi, Shalom, sorry ,,, but does not pertain to me. It was called a Quote. You might want to look that up.

I worked for Government. So as they say,,, Never try to B.S a B S.hitter.... So Red Flag ! You bet. Hot Shot...

Did you travel away from some other listing that was posted ?

Now that you claim you have moved on, why are you on this money making site.

I sense a bit of a Hypocrite here.

Well, I'm glad your moving on from this money making Business,

and going over to your own List. You know, like Craigslist. You can call it RED FLAGLIST.

So Chow, and Don't let the Door hit you in the Back, Where the Good Lord gave you a CRACK !

I have been on this site since the 90's I don't come here to make money genius, I come here to help others.

You work for the government, that explains a lot, you think everything is a scam because you work in the biggest scam.

You have no idea what I do so unless you have something constructive to say, perhaps you put the beer down (ever heard of addiction transferrence?) and read this entire thread and see how silly you sound.

So go back to your 9am to 5pm (not 5:01pm) job and the rest of us will work for a living, pay our taxes and pay you.

Look at that I am already paying you. Can I get a refund?

Its late and I have 3 more hours of work to do and you have 10 hours and 14 minutes before you have to punch in.

Well! I see you are still on this site. What happened to your busy business ? slowed down a little....

I see constructive criticism in your post. Rabbi, Shalom, sorry ,,, but does not pertain to me. It was called a Quote. You might want to look that up.

I worked for Government. So as they say,,, Never try to B.S a B S.hitter.... So Red Flag ! You bet. Hot Shot...

Did you travel away from some other listing that was posted ?

Now that you claim you have moved on, why are you on this money making site.

I sense a bit of a Hypocrite here.

Well, I'm glad your moving on from this money making Business,

and going over to your own List. You know, like Craigslist. You can call it RED FLAGLIST.

So Chow, and Don't let the Door hit you in the Back, Where the Good Lord gave you a CRACK !

I said Worked ! as in Past ! What are you a Idiot, or Paranoid ?

Your not impressing at all, so go play in your little land of Business (SURE !)

and make your BIG BUCKS ! That's on your site of course. Not this one.

Lets try Adios !

Bye bye bad dream

I said Worked ! as in Past ! What are you a Idiot, or Paranoid ?

Your not impressing at all, so go play in your little land of Business (SURE !)

and make your BIG BUCKS ! That's on your site of course. Not this one.

Lets try Adios !

Wow! Joe, you are not very bright and you are a bigot. Anyone with a legitimate business would never, I repeat Never, respond to honest queries in the manner that you have. I wouldn't trust your motives for any amount of money.

Sincerely,

Arlene

They were not queries, they were attacks.

Its one thing to say "I have the following questions"

vs.

"This sounds like a scam and you sound like a dishonest person, so tell me this........"

So you are going to take Water and put it in bottles and charge people for it? Hmmm that sounds suspicious.

So let me get this straight, you are going to open a store and charge people $5 for a cup of coffee? That sounds dishonest.

So people are going to write for you about the Lap-Band and you are going to pay them? Hmmm that's not Kosher.

You can all be as skeptical as you like, that does not mean I have to do a public disclosure of my business plan, the bottom line is this, get over it, I sent out payments to three people this morning, like I have done for the last 3 weeks, they are working, making money and you are on the "beating a dead horse" team.

I needed talent, found it, paying for it and you can cry foul until the cows come home, if it was a scam the people working for me would be here telling you so, they are not and as a matter of fact one of them posted exactly to the contrary.

The show is over, nothing left to see here, move along.