Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'll try anything to keep me from eating!

OK OK

Call me crazy but I'm desperate

Being bandless is harder and harder each day..more so since I started a hormone regimen 2 weeks ago..my hunger at nightime has really kicked in. I lock myself in my room at 5:00 pm every night and practically chain myself to my bed and threaten my DH to kick my ass if he even remotel;y sees me near the fridge or cupboards...

SO....

I just printed out 10 - 5x7's of my before picture and taped one to the refirgerator, one to the food cupboard, one to my husbands candy cupboard..one to my bathroom mirror, one to the bathroom mirror in the guest bathroom..one to carry in my purse..one taped to my closet, one taped to my armoire..one for the visor of my car...and one for my desk at work. ..if the sight of seeing that picture doesnt keep me from eating then nothing will

tonight Iam going to have my son take an after pic and Iam going to print out 10 -5x7's of it and place them next to all of the before 5x7's I placed all over the house...I'm hopeful seeing the accomplishment I have achieved will keep me from eating, becasue as the saying says " NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS! "

I WILL NOT GAIN THIS WEGHT BACK...I WILL NOT GAIN THIS WEIGHT BACK!!

THIS IS MY BEFORE PICTURE AT 265 LBS..IAM NOW CURRENTLY 161

post-203958-13813132810457_thumb.jpg

HUGS girl, I know with the band I'm struggling right now, I'd hate to imagine what I'd be doing without the band.

You're so right, "NOTHING TASTE AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!"

Great plan !! Such a good motivator. I was actually looking at pictures last week, and I have NOTHING taken of me over the last 12 years. It's like my kids didn't have a mother, or that I never took any vacation with my family ( I was always the one behind the lens). Maybe I will post pics of my wedding day (my thinnest) all around my house and strive for that ! Good Luck La Madam-let me know how it works.

to give an idea of how far I have come here is a picture from the Vegas bash in Sept last year..since then I have lost 11 lbs...

This is me and Coyotegirl ( Terri) in Delarla's backyard

post-203958-1381313281063_thumb.jpg

Michelle-you look sooooooooooo good ! Be proud of your accomplishments. You will make this work, I just know it.

(By the way, you look beautiful in your BEFORE picture as well)

You look amazing! You need to post the before and after everywhere. Seeing the difference would be EXTRA motivating!

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

you look great girl. I hope the pictures will help keep you in check, I can't imagine how hard it is for you bandless bandsters. Be proud of how far you have come.

Michelle, you are a beautiful BEFORE AND AFTER. I understand what you're saying, but God just made you beautiful no matter what the situation. Hugs gf, and good luck to you! Keep on keeping on!

Oh my gosh, I really feel for you. I only lost half of what you did and have no idea what i would do if I had to have my band out! Good luck to you

Michelle~

I just have to tell you that you are so beautiful and I am really inspired to how well you are doing without that band.

You CAN do it! Keep up the awesome work.

Michelle, even with my band, night time eating is killing me. I haven't lost since Oct 15 and have gained 4 pounds now from my signature. I hate it. Your idea is great - my problem is I haven't lost enough to feel like I look good in the after picture. Please keep coming up with ideas and posting them so I can use them too. Good luck. Celeste

Oh Michelle, I know exactly how you feel. At first when I lost my band, I definitely felt like it was still there and did okay for awhile. Then all of a sudden it seemed like BAM, it wasn't there and I couldnt' stop eating. Unfortunately I couldn't get mine under control and have gained all but 11 pounds of the 55 I lost. BUT YOU CAN DO THIS! We are here for you. Take care.

I go to bed at 8 pm b/c if I don't I'll be grazing. You have to do what works and phooie on everyone else.

You look wonderful !!

threaten my DH to kick my ass if he even remotel;y sees me near the fridge or cupboards...

Ok, wait a minute... if you go to the kitchen and he sees you, he gets his ass kicked?!? That's pretty harsh! Is that like - "If I'm in the kitchen, you better look away!"?

:)