Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

reward for reaching my goal weight

SO, I get banded on 8-4-11 and I have 75 lbs to loose. I want to come up with a reward for myself for when I reach my goal weight. Has anyone else done this? I was thinking a cruise, or a vacation somewhere. I NEED SOME SUGESTIONS. WHAT DID YOU DO??:party:

I usually reward myself with shoes!!

I may reward myself with a Tummy Tuck, breast lift or arms! Whichever one is worse when I get there!! Or a cruise- that sounds good too!! A European cruise is my dream!!

I'm planning on a large back tattoo :) The kind that wouldn't look good in the rolling hills now LOL HAHHAHA

Good Luck everyone!

I would want to reward myself with a breast lift. Though a cruise sounds awesome! I went on my first one when I graduated college with my family I had a good time. I think it will be more fun when I'm not morbidly obese.

I have a few "rewards"...

My mom, a few years ago, bought me a Tiffany charm Bracelet that I was never able to wear because my wrists were too big. About a month after surgery, I tried it on and it fit. So, I set little "mini goals" and after I met each goal, I got a new charm for my bracelet.

I am planning on a TT and breast lift in the fall, lol, but that isn't a reward for me, just getting rid of some skin.

Other than that, I got married 13 years ago in a size 16 wedding dress, which in hindsight since I was a size 24 on the day of surgery, I should have been happy about the size 16, lol. When I got my pictures back, I cried for DAYS and sadly, nobody has ever seen any of my wedding pictures. So, already booked, next June, hubby and I are going to Hawaii and renewing our wedding vows on the beach! :D

My mom, a few years ago, bought me a Tiffany charm Bracelet that I was never able to wear because my wrists were too big. About a month after surgery, I tried it on and it fit. So, I set little "mini goals" and after I met each goal, I got a new charm for my bracelet.

I am planning on a TT and breast lift in the fall, lol, but that isn't a reward for me, just getting rid of some skin.

Other than that, I got married 13 years ago in a size 16 wedding dress, which in hindsight since I was a size 24 on the day of surgery, I should have been happy about the size 16, lol. When I got my pictures back, I cried for DAYS and sadly, nobody has ever seen any of my wedding pictures. So, already booked, next June, hubby and I are going to Hawaii and renewing our wedding vows on the beach! :D

PERFECT!!! I hope you wear a grass skirt and a coconut bra!!!

SO, I get banded on 8-4-11 and I have 75 lbs to loose. I want to come up with a reward for myself for when I reach my goal weight. Has anyone else done this? I was thinking a cruise, or a vacation somewhere. I NEED SOME SUGESTIONS. WHAT DID YOU DO??:party:

My husband has promised me a BMW when I reach my goal of 150. When he seen I lost 32 lbs on my pre op diet alone he told me to slow down some so he can save the money for it LOL I am going to reward myself with small things throughout the process.. Things like tanning, manicures, pedicures, etc. We deserve it!

I plan on a Tummy Tuck (I have had 3 c-sections so there is no hope) and a nice set of ta-ta's that don't look like they are from a National Geographic picture of a woman who has never seen a bra.

.that is sooo great. We just got married last May. I pretty sure that I could not talk him into another wedding so soon. Good luck. Im sure those pics you will share.

Tks for all the great sugestions. I have talked about a lift already. I think that should be my gift from my husband to my husband. hehehehe.

I am hoping that I am at goal or close to goal in November! My step-mom and sisters have a girls shopping weekend in New York every year. So I am hoping that I can save up and really go to town on a new wardrobe there!!! I am hoping to be at a 14 by the end of the summer and a 12 r 10 by November. I think my end goal will be a 10, but I would be really happy with a 12. 20 Years ago I was a 10-12 and I thought I looked pretty hot! of course that was 20 years ago! lol :lol: