Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just went for a fill today, and that is every 12 weeks with my Ins. So I was there in April. With the help of a fill i lost 33 LBS. . So this is doable !

Don't throw in the towel yet. You have a ways to go, and people on this site to help you, when you hit a snag.

Trust me, They have been there and done that. Whatever it may be. So free help all the way through this,,,

what more can you ask for !

But you have to be willing to make some changes, and work at it one day at a time.

Eventually it will get a lot better.

Shirley.

Good luck!! I have been trying different kinds of Protein drinks in preparation for surgery (still not scheduled). The ones I like best so far are the powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury. I have gotten the Chike brand as well, but they have more carbs than I really want it to have. I also tried some from the new Max Muscle store that opened up near me and they were pretty good as well.

Hang in there!! You can do it!!!

weight.png

your diet is not all that strict at all....mine starts tomorrow and I am allowed 2 shakes a day....3 cups of milk....5 cups of water...1 medium fruit and 3/4 cup of veggies....that is ALL!! wish I would love to be able to have jello....etc (laughing my ass off at

aliciab user_popup.png

filling a car with jello!!) keep positive! we are all in this together!

Strict don't cut it... But I'm pretty sure I cannot post the words I'm thinking of. And at this point I just don't know how much more I can do? I'm at the point of tears.. I've been reading other post and most say after 3 days it gets better ... Todays my 3 th day .. But I got to tell ya I'm not a happy woman!

Hang in there.....it does get easier especially after surgery. I was banded on Monday and really am not too hungry at all....which helps me stick to the liquid diet. I can have Soups blended....frozen yogurt....cream of wheat...and of course the dreaded Protein Shakes. I have to agree with you that you do get sick and nauseous with too many of them. I can tolerate Carnation Inst. BF the best. After the surgery you will get pumped up to move to the mushie stage which I am waiting for now. That seems much easier. Good Luck

Hi, Monica.,

I havent had my surgery yet, but my pre-opt diet is not that strick. On Monday I go to clear fluids only and Tues Surgery. Then back to liquids for a week. I have notice that most of the liquids that are sugar free have aspertame in them. I am allergic to aspertame and it give me horrible headaches Headaches can cause nausea. So I dont know how much crystal light you are drinking, but that may be the reason for headache and nausa. Just a thought. I will have to get creative to avoid aspertame,. Good luck and hang in there. These are desperate times and they require desperate measures.

names Monica

I was just introduced to this site by a close friend. and I am so grateful for it... I'm going into surgery 12 days from today. 8/6/11 (lap ban) and already going threw an array of emotions..

I have spent my entire life coming to terms with my body, accepting and loving me! and now my doctor says that this is necessary for my health... yea i know if i loved my self i wouldn't of stuffed my face until the point of diabetes and high blood pressure.. but in my defense up until 2months ago i never had any health food related problems. Now this surgery could mean life or death for me. so why am i not more excited about it? but eventually i know all good things will work out in the end. and i will be much happier in the long run :D

what i do need help in the worst way is this liquids for two weeks..

It's my second day and i already Mucked up! Subways got the best of me this afternoon! ..

Im really scared that i will not be able to go two weeks on liquids only.. I am already crawling out of my skin! i get headache's, nauseous, and literately feel dizzy sometimes? and what's up with these Protein shakes? could they make them taste any worse? (yuck) HOW am I going to get threw these two weeks?

Is there anybody else going threw this problem? and please please tell how did you get threw it? Any advice is much appreciated.

Miserable in Manhattan