Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV Photo Thread

lol, I got my nipple peirced and CANT CANT CANT get the other one done cuz the PAIN made me yell out "MOther Fucker" and well, I would NEVER EVER do that in public.. and so ya know how much it hurt..

So I am a dork with ONE nipple done.

I have my toes tattooed....can you say OW? lol :) LOVE them though. I used to have both nipples pierced but they "fell out" which sucked. I`ll do it again when I get skinny:) I do have my traguses pierced (that nubby thing in your ear) that HURT. LOL

my friend got her nipples done and they fell out too.. I cant see mine ever falling out.. I have had it over 6 months

I got my first tattoo about 2 years ago when I lost 50lbs...didn't keep them off, but got to keep the tattoo. I want to get my upper ear pierced again...but want to get it done at a tattoo shop so I can wear gauged earrings. I got it infected before thinking i could stretch it from a regular piercing...ouch. I also want to get my belly button done later after the Tummy Tuck and I really really want a lower back tattoo. I want some type of celtic knotwork with a fairy. It would be great to some how put in some kinda of band relation or weight relation into it without looking stupid. Hmm and then maybe something on my shoulder? LOL Aren't tattoo's addictive.

I also really would like to be able to wear some of hot topics stuff. My 14 year lives in fear that I'm going to start stealing her clothes when I'm closer to goal LOL.

Melissa

post-204705-13813132819626_thumb.jpg

Mellissa, you may want to consider a Celtic Cross this is great icon, that I think meets with your requirements. It is Celtic and contains a ring which in your case could be a symbolic representation of the band along with thhe other possible circle and ring interpretations. I am not religious but this symbol has meaning to both Christian and non Christian denominations and the great part about the Celtic Cross is you can add you own life story through the symbolism you decide to adorn the actual cross. It's kind of a traditional Icon that has the ability to be modified to represent the bearer through their chosen symbols.

Just so you know I do not have a Tatoo so my views are based soley on my interest in symbolism and have no foundation in Tatoo artistry.

Cheers

I have no tats myself but I have created flash for a local shop. Maybe I'm an honorary?

LOL Nykee - that cracked me up. MF!

Now I just have 2 holes in each ear, but friends and I used to go to the beauty upply and buy the disposable piercing guns. I used to have my eyebrow, lip (lower, near the corner of my mouth), and nose pierced. We pierced our noses using potatoes and sharp piercing studs. Had both ear cartileges pierced. My bf at the time had a Prince Albert, and tribal band tattoos on either side of the head of his weiner. Talk about ouch!

hey guys..guess what i got ~~~~~a camera phone~~~~this could be pretty dangerous~~ muahahahahahahah check out this pic that it took. If you compare this one to my last photo (no cleavage this time) the difference in my face is noticable. lemme know whatchya think....

post-204309-13813133038682_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous! You are beautiful! Do you know how to do a side-by-side? Post the cleavage pic here, and I'll bet someone will do that. JanetC comes to mind these days!

I love my camera phone, but the pics come out pretty grainy. Not like a digital, but it's fun. Look at your phone under Tools and see if you have any backgrounds. Mine has 4 or 5, one of a muscle man with the face cut out. I took my 3yo son's face pic inside that muscle man background and it was too funny. I keep finding things like that on my phone!

Good job, doll. You look mahvelous!

Did someone say my name? :) I really see the difference! You are gorgeous!

Porclndoll's pics side-by-side:

Porclndoll_012506.jpgPorclndoll_032306.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches