Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I would so like to be a pre-op!

There ya go,,another vote for ya!;)

Keep the votes coming in for Henrikka! Lets get as many as possible before the deadline on the 1st of June!

Mandy J & Sandy1, you guys are AWESOME cheerleaders for reminding everybody to vote and keeping my post on top of the forum. I am struggling with time as I have two kids (one very demanding toddler), am teaching a 5-week undergraduate on-line class, and studying for my comprehensive doctoral examinations. So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I am so relieved that there is only 4 more days left in voting after today. I can't wait to let you guys know what happens.

Thank you also Peacequeen for your continuing support!

Thank you SDteagirl and all other wonderful people out there who are voting for me!

I voted!

Mandy J. & Peacequeen- thank you again!!! I can't tell you how much I have appreciated your help, support, and kindness that you have shown to me. In fact, I have told my family about this forum and you ladies here and they also have been equally amazed. Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday (voting ends at 5pm CT) left... I am sooooo nervous. I naturally really want to win for myself and for my health but I will feel probably even more terrible for all my family, friends, and you guys if I will not. You all have put a lot of time and effort into supporting me. I am very grateful.

It's not been a time consuming effort. I don't mind at all,,only takes a few seconds. I've enjoyed seeing the enthusiasm around here. I hope you win! I am a faithful person and believe if it's meant to be,,it will happen,,if not, it won't. If you don't win, try not to be disappointed but use the experience to motivate you even more..a way will come for you, I've learned patience is the key. Continued good luck to you!

Everyone cast your vote. time is running out!!!!!

It only take a moment of your time!!!

Today and tomorrow are the last days to vote! Please don't put it off! And Henrikka, I would want the same done for me! It only takes a minute, so it's no problem or burden at all! Please Henrikka don't feel bad at all if you don't get it (for us that is I've tried to help you on my own free will) I don't like to talk negative,so I'm keeping a positive outlook that it will happen. I never thought it would happen for me either! I finally saved 10,000 dollars, and was still so discouraged becouse the surgeons around here where I live had a price of 15,000 to 16,000 dollars. I was so upset, and just feeling down one day when just for fun I typed in lapbands in Dallas, and at that moment I knew my dream was going to come true! I started seeing all these places pop up on the computer that offered lapbands for 8,500-9,900! I went with TLC Edge (used Dr. Cribbins from Plano,TX) and paid $8,590 all inclusive price. I couldn't believe it I actually had money left over!! I've wanted wt. loss surgery since before the lapband even came out. It was just one disappointment after another then everything changed within just a few seconds! So I feel either way you will end up with a lapband! Good luck Henrikka! I can't wait until June 6th when the results are announced!

I just sent another vote in. I may not make it to vote tomorrow because I will be out most of the day but I will try. I just know you'll do great! Good luck!!!

Today is the last day to vote! Please try and get every last vote in! Henrikka, I'll be awaiting the results on the 6th!

Thank you so much for your very encouraging and wonderful comments Mandy J & Peacequeen. You guys, as well as Sandy 1, have been a wonderful support system and a cheerleader group for me. I, also, do firmly believe that what is meant to happen will happen. One way or other, this will be my turning point.

I truly hope to keep up with our cyber friendship. I will let you know IMMEDIATELY when I will hear the results.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!!!

Just saw your post and voted! Wish you the best!