Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Heather's Swift Kick in the Bum Thread

I need help!!! I am doubting myself today SO bad!!! I feel like I can not do this.

I need someone to kick me in my butt and remind me why I had this surgery.

I am starting this thread for my own personal reasons... but anyone can chime in for a kick in the ass or to tell me what I can do.

I am going to keep track of EVERYTHING I put into my big fat mouth.

I am going to keep track of any exercise I can bring my fat butt to do.

DAY 1~ of Kick my Ass into Gear

Large OJ from McDonalds~ 250 calories/57 carbs

Large Iced Tea~ 0/0

Atkins Shake~170 cal/1 carb

2 bites of salad ~ (all that would go down)

1 slice cheesecake

1 cup hamburger helper

Exercise:

4 flights of stairs

floor exercises out of Cosmo

Thigh Master~ 100 squeezes

Stomach Crunches~ 10

How can you love anything else in life if you do not love yourself? Loving yourself means taking care of yourself, and that is what you are doing this for. Breathe in, breathe out, and live clean in between. And if you have had a bad day eating, guess what?? ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!! You just pick up again tomorrow with a fresh start.

Hang in there girl!! You can do anything!!

Amy

I know how you feel, so I'll lecture you and myself at the same time! No normal person makes perfect food choices every single time they get to choose. Think about that. I'm thinking we'd be golden if we gave ourselves an 80% target goal: make good decisions 80% of the time. This may not sit well with the perfection crowd, but I'm not trying to be perfect; I am happy with "progress." Sorry this isn't a kick butt lecture, but it is a sanity-seeking one. You can, will and are "doing it."

I woke up feeling crummy with a cold, but I will survive it. I am really proud of all of the exercising I did yesterday. I wanted to get on the treadmill, but I plugged it in and it was LOUD!!! I will have to use that for when baby is awake!

Food:

Breakfast: strawberry banana fruit smoothie from Sonic~ 435 calories!!! (Yikes) I didn't drink it all, I got full after 2/3 of it, but I am still going to count that as the full calorie amount and I will stay away from it from now on!!! It is fat free and advertised as really healthy, has real fruit in it... but that is too many calories for a drink.

Lunch: Atkins shake ~ ? Cal (will edit later)

Supper: Rotisserie chicken from HEB and a salad?

Exercise:

~I am going to do the treadmill while my baby is awake. As soon as the weather is better I will go outside and walk with her.

~4 flights of stairs

~Thigh Master

~Stomach Crunches

~Cardio Glide

~Floor Exercises

I AM DOWN 1 POUND!!!

SO I AM AT 294.4 THIS MORNING!!!!!