Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

Well, its me checking in. I HATE MY SCALES! On Saturday morning I weighed and had lost 2 pounds last week, well, I weighed Monday morning and they were back, and I really watched my intake last week and exercised 4 times last week and drank my Water. I get so frustrated, seems like I am not ever gonna lose any more. I have been at this plateau for 4 months now and am about to resolve that I will stay at 233 forever now. I will watch it again this week and exercise, but get so tired of trying when the scales don't move and stay going down.

I will resolve to do it all over again this week, although I am a day behind I got so discouarged with it yesterday I did not exercise. Please keep the tough love going here, I promise to post and check back daily.....

Ok, I am checking in again. I have slacked off terribly!! This last weekend was my birthday and I cheated terribly!! I gain 5 pounds and I am disgusted!

So here I am, back in the swing of things, back on Atkins. Reporting for duty and bound and determined to make this work! I have my tae bo videos and will be doing one hour of tae bo every day. I will drink my gallon of Water everyday. I will stay at 20g of carbs each day. I will lose the weight before surgery!!

I will do this. I will. And I will no longer make excuses.

Amy

I will do this. I will. And I will no longer make excuses.

This is what its all about folks. Plain & Simple, I am talking about the quote above.

Amy :) - You can do this, just like you said. Your on the right track & you just need to say than when you waiver your only "hurting" yourself. Eventually it will all fall into place.

Tommy O - Way to Go! So gald your no longer MIA & wow you are doing well. Stay focused & Strong.

Weightshaker- Nice weight loss. But popcorn? Come- on now- say to yourself right now that you swear no matter what that you will reserve only one night a week for popcorn. Or better yet that you will not have it at all. YOU CAN DO THAT - I KNOW YOU CAN!

BigEthel - I am right there for you girl. I too had a platuea of 5 1/2 mnths & I am proud to say that this exercise broke it, albeit only 4 pounds. But it Broke it & yours will be broken too! As to the exercise you must ask yourself this & be really really honest with the response:"Are you exercising as hard as you can. Are you really pushing it & doing more every 3 days that past?" You'll be fine - Stay focused!

Jamin & Losin- Hot Damn girl! Great Job!! Now I am going to catch up to you this next Sunday - so look out & pump it up!!!

Teresa :xena_banana: - So, O.K. you had a really tough week. I 've been there as well. But here is the bright side! Are you ready! Listen up girl, right now this very moment you are back on track & i know you are. So make sure you re-read anything that will be helpful. Are you marking a calander everyday. I swear this has helped me to see it staring me in the face. Most of all please remember, 'cause I myself forgot & you're the one that said it. Our bodies may gain from muscel & change on their own time but if we keep going everything will fall into place as long as we don't stop!

As for me... well I didn't workout this Sunday But did on Monday. Than I missed Tuesday :Banane03: - So today I worked out already & will be working out again this evening while watching LOST. I need to really work on the Water situation. My food intake has been good. Although I am only down 4 pounds at the doctors office they said my body fat is really starting to look better. I am happy with that. I also must tell you all - that last night when I went to bed & hadn't exercised, I not only had a horrible headache-which I never get- But felt really sad with myself & couldn't wait to do better today. That never would have happened before Bootcamp & all of you! Thank you for helping me stay focused & motivated!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Whooooahhhhhh!

I stayed below 20g of carbs all day today! I didn't work out because I have a wicked headache from the carb withdrawl, but I drank my gallon of Water. When the carb withdrawl is gone I will get back into doing my workouts. It is not a cop-out. Its a true mild Migraine that just isn't leaving. But I am walking the dog ever 30 minutes if that counts for anything. LOL

I will be weighing in on Saturday, and doing my measurements. I will be thinner every day after today.

Amy

Amy-Great job on the low to almost non-countable carbs!

As to the headache ---Wow me too w/the wicked headache. All day Tuesday & woke up with the same one Wednesday. Thank goodness its gone today. I did some stretches yesterday(the headache was only on one side by wedns.) Than I did 3 miles on the treadmill in the morning & 3.15 miles that evening!!!! Thats the most ever for me.

Sure as the sunrises- I gained a pound this morning when I got on the scale! It just is such a crushing blow. I vow not to weigh myself till Sunday morning now & will continue to be good & drink drink drink- Water that is.

i'm so excited this was the support i needed. I went through th Christmas holidays pre banded, and was banded by new years. Awaiting my first fill 2/16. I could eat more, but hold myself back. I'm walking with a friend. i'm doing it!:clap2:

Amy-Great job on the low to almost non-countable carbs!

As to the headache ---Wow me too w/the wicked headache. All day Tuesday & woke up with the same one Wednesday. Thank goodness its gone today. I did some stretches yesterday(the headache was only on one side by wedns.) Than I did 3 miles on the treadmill in the morning & 3.15 miles that evening!!!! Thats the most ever for me.

Sure as the sunrises- I gained a pound this morning when I got on the scale! It just is such a crushing blow. I vow not to weigh myself till Sunday morning now & will continue to be good & drink drink drink- Water that is.

I woke up today feeling great!! and I was so NOT hungry, I didn't even think to eat until around 1:30 LOL And no headache.

Great job on the treadmill!!! That is awesome! I am gonna workout tonight now that the headache is gone. I am really excited to have the time to myself.

Amy

i'm so excited this was the support i needed. I went through th Christmas holidays pre banded, and was banded by new years. Awaiting my first fill 2/16. I could eat more, but hold myself back. I'm walking with a friend. i'm doing it!:clap2:

Welcome Newgirl you're just in time to start our second half of LBT Bootcamp!!! Congrats on your banding! We weigh in aroundish Sunday - Saturday & Monday is fine also I just need to keep it kinda grouped together so I don't miss anyones weight. Make sure you measure yourself & read the first page commitment if you haven't already. Good luck! Ps if you know your BodyFat% I can mark that for you also.

Hey I am in Tucson and the hotel hasn't got a scale I can use. I won't be able to check in till I go home on the 10th.

Water is still a problem for me also. Today after speaking to my best band buddy I have decided to UP my calories. I am not losing & have really been faithful with exercising & eating. I hope it does the trick not to mention "of course" getting in more water:0)

:devious:devious:devious SARGE HERE:devious:devious:devious

JUST A REMINDER THAT SUPER BOWL XL

IS NO EXCUSE TO BE SLACKING OFF

I MEAN IT

WHAT YOU SAY???

"ITS ONLY ONE DAY SARGE!!!"

:devious:devious:deviousIT IS JUST THAT:devious:devious:devious

ONE MORE DAY

THAT CAN BE A SUCCESSFUL DAY

ONE MORE DAY

THAT YOU CAN HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH & PROUD

ONE MORE DAY

THAT YOU CAN BUILD A STRONGER BETTER BODY

ONE MORE DAY

THAT YOU CAN KEEP YOUR COMMITMENT

YOU RIGHT ITS..... JUST ONE MORE DAY

SO YOU DECIDE!!!!

AND I'LL BE WATCHING

WE'RE APPROACHING WEEK 6 PEOPLE

ITS TIME TO DIG IN & STEP UP!!!

:devious:deviousWHOOOOAHHHHHH!!!:devious:devious

REMEMBER

:)

I hope everyone today has a SUPER Day!! I am having a few folks over for the big BOWL & can't wait. I live right here in Detroit & everything is totally a "buzz".

I woke this morning to see a wonderful 218.5 on my scale & a 46.5% Body fat!!! I am VERY elated! Its not a huge amount but its 1.5 & like Pat mentioned earlier "I'll Take It" ;0)

Can't wait to see the great results from the rest of you. Penni - I just know you have a great report coming. Just think of all the walking you did at the bead show.

New Girl- today will be the first weigh-in for you. I'll cross my fingers.

Big Ethel/Amy- How ya two doing??

Veronica, Jamie, Weight Shaker- This next week is gonna rock - I can feel it!!

I miss everyone & hope they will check in soon.

Teresa- come on gal I am right behind you.

Corrine- How's that little bundle of joy growing?