Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

Well done everyone!! I can see that this is starting to become soemthing were all proud of! I had a tuff time getting it together so far this week. But we have 3 more days till the start of week 4 & come Hell or High Water I will workout twice today!! I need to inorder to get all 4 workouts in this week.

I ate some Pasta last night & the scale said I was up 2 pounds!! LOL Crap you can waiver even for a moment. Plus I barely had that much. Oh well I will get it all off by weigh in on Sunday for sure!

B- Nutrisystem Nutricrunch Cereal w/ blueberries, Cup of sugar free Caffe Vienna, = 165 Calories and 13g Protein

L- Nutrisystem = Calories and g Protein

S- 1 apple, 1 slice of cheese = 181 Calories, 9g Protein

D- Nutrisystem

Water: 32oz and still counting

Exercise: 20 min on treadmill

Personal: No eating past 8 pm; no unhealthy snacking.

Calorie:

Protein:

Vitamins / Calcium: YUP

Weight: 239 down 1 lb. WHOO HOO!!!

Down 7 lbs since unbanding in December. Yeah go me!!

I forgot to post yesterdays totals.

Water: 100 oz

Exercise: 1.5 mile walk (20 min)

Personal: No eating past 8pm; no unhealthy snacking

Calorie: 1260

Protein: 91

1/03 - 291

1/10 - 287 (-4)

1/17- 288(+1) <--mthly visitor:rolleyes:

1. Made it to the gym twice, thats a start for me considering I havent been in yrs

2. Drinking Water all day long, everyday

3. Taking all my vitamins

4. Despite my gain, I have been making pretty decent food choices

HI everyone. I got the biggest loser dvd workout today & will try it out tonight. People are really starting to get in that exercise & I truely believe that even though the results won't be instant that a few more weeks from now the results will be AWESOME!!! So keep it up- don't ever stop. Its not that long of a commitment for any of us & together we can see it through. Soon we won't want a day to go by w/out exercise, That is my own personal goal. OH How I pray that will happen one day. Great work everyone. If any of you need extra motivation from the "SARGE" let me know & I promise he'll IM you motivation through out the week!

STAY COMMITTED!

LBT privates:

RED=pounds BLUE=inches

I'll succeed. (3) (3") ..................... CatherineD

The Best of ME................. CPCarol

Lsasha (3) ............................. Aimze

Dylansmom...................... Moonietunes

Big Paul........................... Absousa

Duckie .............................Jack

NJchick ............................Maggie63 (4)

Desi80 (2) .............................. Cheri (2)

Victoriana (8) ......................... Tommy O

Justbeingme..................... Jammin & Losin

Wendiss............................ Zoe

Scottygyrl......................... Mermaid

Shanna............................. Weight shaker (1.5)

LaMadam (1) ........................... Bostonfatgirl

Penni60 (5) (6) ............................. Bondgirl

Fee................................... Double Trouble (4)

ShellyJ.............................. Vtobon (.5)

SuperDaddy....................... Jessiebear (4) (5.75)

"Withtheband".................... It's me-Debbydo

Corinne:preggers: ( +9 w/baby) .............................. Marebear (1)

Crete................................. Lins12

FireCallie ............................. Rpaniagua77

FunnyDuddies ......................

Please let me know if any of the stats are wrong or if anyone is missing. Also I plan on doing updates on every Sunday from now on b/c that is the official start to every week at BootCamp. So post them anytime with how your doing & post on Sundays(or there abouts, i.e. Sat or Mon) also so I don't miss you. Keep It Going!!:):D:bananapowerslide::D:bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide:

B- Nutrisystem Nutricrunch cereal w/ blueberries, Cup of sugar free Caffe Vienna, = 165 Calories and 13g Protein

L- Nutrisystem = Calories and g Protein

S- 1 apple, 1 slice of cheese = 181 Calories, 9g Protein

D- Nutrisystem

Water: 32oz and still counting

Exercise: 20 min on treadmill

Personal: No eating past 8 pm; no unhealthy snacking.

Calorie:

Protein:

Vitamins / Calcium: YUP

Weight: 239 down 1 lb. WHOO HOO!!!

:clap2: I have lost 2 pounds this week and I am so excited. I have not meausred myself but I will this next week. People at school are telling me that I looked like I am losing several inches. On Monday, I am going to start Water aerobics which I love.

Mary

Banded on December 26

Dr. Robert Marvin, Houston

P.S. I love this web site.

Well I really blew it the last 2 days. I got the BL video & swore I would use it & than well I didn't. I went out and partied Friday nite for the first time since New Years Eve. That was great (almost pded w/sushi but kept it down-Tnk God) But than came today which went to hell in a hand basket b/c I was too tired & worn out all day. I barely saw the day light & now its 8pm & my gut is full & there is no way i'll exercise right now. I am bummed I failed this week but will get back on the horse right now & will do spectacular tomorrow & the next week. Weigh in is tomorrow so keep up all the great work & I promise to catch up on the 4th wk.

I'll succeed I am only down 1 pound since we started !!!! ( Hiding behind the :) wall! Please keep kicking me in the ass...and get out the :whip:

Thanks Sarge!!!

ok I fell off my wagon and rolled down the hill and then jumped on the next wagon and fell off that one too. LOL!!

But I did it all for making the video for Biggest Loser. I thought why not show them what I eat in a typical day. NOT THE Nutrisystem meals but what I could eat in a typical day. LOL!! So, pizza, chips, beer, cheeseburgers, and Desserts also. SIGH!! Now I feel like crap. I don't mean mentally I mean physically.

I knew that some foods can trigger physical symptoms and now I know what foods can trigger mine. Just about all dairy and processed foods are bad for me. I was feeling light as a feather (ok maybe not that light but less heavy ok) when I was eating all veggies, fruits, and getting in my Water every day. I went off the diet for two full days now and man can I feel it. My bones hurt, my sinuses are a mess, my head is all stuffy, my nose is running and NO I am not getting the flu or the cold. I feel fine otherwise. OK the video is done. So starting tomorrow back to Nutrisystem.

I venture to guess that I gained some poundage back at next weigh in. YIKES!!!

Ok it's Monday and I am checking in. I lost 1.5 lbs since last Monday which puts me at 264.5. I have been drinking my Water. And for the most part made healthier choice but I will do better on that this week because I ate out 2 times over the weekend and did not make good choices. I only worked out 3 days last week but I will do at least 4 this week. I am happy about the 1.5 I lost but would like to do better and be more committed.

I hope everyone is doing well. And just remember if you mess up just start all over again. :thankyou:

Is it too late to join? What are the requirements, just posting once a day what we want to do and what we did? Please let me know, I need this kind of accountability. Did I read somewhere you will IM anyone for boost of encouragement? Thanks for any info.....

Ok, I am joining in with you fellow boot camp soldiers. I need your help and I need accountability. I have been at a plateau for months now, only losing the same 5-10 pounds back and forth and I am very mad at myself. January 1 I resolved to get off my tush and get to exercising and not being as lazy with my band program. I have to realize it will only work if I do my part. Here is my pitfalls: I like to snack between meals, eat too much sugarfree ice cream (although it is sugarfree I still eat too much) I had made a habit of getting this SF icecream every night before going to bed (an old before the band bad habit) telling myself because it is sugarfee that it was not that bad, but hello! There is so much fat in each serving, I don't need it every night. Just a bad habit of mine.

I will resolve to commit to the program that "Sarge" posted in the beginning. Here are my stats today:

food eaten:

Breakfast - 1 Low Carb Slimfast shake

32 oz hot tea with splenda

23 oz bottle of

Ok, I am joining in with you fellow boot camp soldiers. I need your help and I need accountability. I have been at a plateau for months now, only losing the same 5-10 pounds back and forth and I am very mad at myself. January 1 I resolved to get off my tush and get to exercising and not being as lazy with my band program. I have to realize it will only work if I do my part. Here is my pitfalls: I like to snack between meals, eat too much sugarfree ice cream (although it is sugarfree I still eat too much) I had made a habit of getting this SF icecream every night before going to bed (an old before the band bad habit) telling myself because it is sugarfee that it was not that bad, but hello! There is so much fat in each serving, I don't need it every night. Just a bad habit of mine.

I will resolve to commit to the program that "Sarge" posted in the beginning. Here are my stats today:

food eaten:

1 Low Carb Slimfast shake

1 medium banana

1 Tbsp Peanut Butter

Exercise: Walked for 30 minutes 1.5 miles

Worked out on weight machines 20 minutes

Stationary bike for 15 minutes

Water intake:

32 oz hot tea with splenda

23 oz bottle of Propel

Sarge, please PM me if I don't post, I need the accountability, thanks for your future help and support!

Now thats commitment- Big Ethel posted twice!!:0) I imed you & I think the sarge sent you an im as well Ethel. So welcome & lets kick butt together.

Sorry about the triple post (oops) I don't know what I did to do that, but anywho....I am committed, maybe it took me saying it three times for it it so sink into my thick skull!!! I got the IM - loved it and needed it! Thanks so much.

I vow to drink 96 oz Water per day

Exercise at least 30 minutes 5 x this week.

NO ICECREAM until the weekend and then only one serving!!!

No snacking between meals!!