Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one wants to give away some old plus size clothes!!

I am having problems finding reasonable plus size clothes. I dont want to spend much on them because I wont be able to fit them in a few months. Most of my clothes dont fit because they are too big, I've tried ebay,goodwill,salvation army to find cheap clothes, specifally jeans and pants I wear a 24tall in womens pants,and 22 in tops and dresses.Its hard to find discounted fashionable stylish jeans and pants.It would be greatly appreciated.

I wish I had known. I gave away two huge bags of size 24s and some 22s a few weeks ago to a store similar to Goodwill. I have some 22s still and some 20's, though.

I feel your pain, though. I gave away over half my professional wardrobe (slacks, skirts, nice jackets, and also some jeans, tshirts and sweaters), and don't have the money to buy new stuff I don't think I'll be in too long. Thus the glory of thrift stores.

Most plus sized woman have at least heard of Woman Within, Roamans, Jessica London, etc... BUT, there is a website called BCOutlet.com that sells all their clearance for a fraction of the cost! I have been purchasing from them for over a year now and have been very pleased!

It's a little hit and miss with some sizes and colors because is the last of the clearance items, but sometimes you can score GREAT deals!

Good luck everyone!

I wish I had known. I gave away two huge bags of size 24s and some 22s a few weeks ago to a store similar to Goodwill. I have some 22s still and some 20's, though.

I feel your pain, though. I gave away over half my professional wardrobe (slacks, skirts, nice jackets, and also some jeans, tshirts and sweaters), and don't have the money to buy new stuff I don't think I'll be in too long. Thus the glory of thrift stores.

Dang,just a few weeks too late.LOL..I will have to just keep on searching.Thanks anyway

If all else fails find a person that does alterations to clothes and that shouldn't cost more that 5 or 6 dollars for each item. That's cheaper than buying new pants. I just bought a new belt to keep them up until this winter come and then I will buy some new ones.

If all else fails find a person that does alterations to clothes and that shouldn't cost more that 5 or 6 dollars for each item. That's cheaper than buying new pants. I just bought a new belt to keep them up until this winter come and then I will buy some new ones.

never thought about that. thanks so much

I've considered alterations, but only for a few favorite items. I'm very cheap :eek: I've found I can go to the local thrift store and get stuff for $3-$4 that fits. Again, I'm VERY cheap (all my daughter's clothes come from a thrift shop, too).

I've considered alterations, but only for a few favorite items. I'm very cheap :smile2: I've found I can go to the local thrift store and get stuff for $3-$4 that fits. Again, I'm VERY cheap (all my daughter's clothes come from a thrift shop, too).

Thank you:0)

Find a Goodwill or other thrift shop - I always give to them. Then there are garage sales - look for ones in medium to upper income areas. Fashion Bug, Lane Bryant and Avenue are all awesome and not terribly expensive. Then there is Plato's Closet... they give you credit for clothes you bring in and you can use that credit for clothes they have in stock that others have traded in.

ORRRRR we could do what people who have two different sized feet and organize a swap....