Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2005 Lap Band Awards

DeLarla

Wait a minute... what about JACK? Jack's gotta be the best Male with a Tale (that's MWAT)... or Best Wit... or Number 1 Pirate Laugh.

DeLarla as craziest? Hardly communicates her essence. I'd say more like Most Over the Top.

Just IMHO.

I was thinking Jack's absence was notable. Definitely I'd nominate both Jack and Vines for the most sage with the dryest senses of humour!

most attractive female I nominate Candysmooch. (which was a very hard decision, because there are alot of attractive ladies on the board.)

I am very humbled by this nomination - I take it to heart - thank you banded_for_life. :)

I agree - I don't think Delarla being voted the craziest does her any justice but I can't seem to think of a better one - best person your sure to have a good time with? I don't know but craziest doesn't do it.

Most welcomed back definately goes for WhippleDaddy.

Jack definately needs to be Man with a Tale - always enjoy his posts harrrrr!

JQPUBLIC - doesn't have a band??? Where the hell have I been and why does he hang out here so much? LOL - Love him just the same he's always up for giveing a shout of encouragement.

Dylansmom - I vote for most endurance - she faces her struggles head on and shares them with us often.

Best Looking - I'm voting for Jonathan - he has such a sweet face!

I vote for Jenna (princess n thep) for her BOOTY SHAKING DANCE!!!

Coyoto girl that was good wasn't it. I could hear the music and was moving with her. LOL I agree Princess n thep for the BOOTY SHAKING DANCE:banana :banana

WAHOO! I was nominated for something....you like me, you really like me! It's just an honor to be nominated...I'd like to thank the academy at the "most funny center". Paul, Jack, JQ and I are gonna' host a "chunk-n-dales" dance night for the most hot. Man...I've got some great pictures from when I played college football...maybe I'll post that as the "I'm gonna' get back to that weight" picture!

Delarla...she has too many categories. Let's narrow it down to "Favorite Diva". you so are the bomb, girl!

Dylansmom, roadqueen (are those right?), most consistent feedback. I can always count on seeing you in a thread. Thanks!

oooh, who was it who had such a great thread that should be "best eroded band epitaph?" the name will come to me.

Much love to my bandlanders. You're all winners!

Jon

Favorite Diva? I'll take it! Jack gets best, har. (I'm crying from laughing so hard over this thread.)

Still waiting for our secretary to do a tally. And since when doesn't JQ have a band? Did I miss something?

I didn't know that JohnQ was bandless until just a few weeks ago. He is always so positive and ALWAYS has a word of encouragement for anyone that needs it.

*I nominate him best bandsters buddy.

*I would like to nominate Penni60 and LaMadam as the strongest and most supportive here.

*MouseCrazy for her wonderful smile.

*Me for the most tattoos

*Dylansmom for the hardwork she puts into making everyone feel welcome

*Delarla for the Diva of the year

*Superdaddy and Jonathan for best looking men (don't know about jack as there are no pictures of him around!!!)

*Nana for prettiest woman

That is all I can think of at the moment, I am sure more will come to me. ~Mandy

Thanks, Mandy! (piercedqt) I am honored to have a smile for all my friends here at LBT! I just adore all of you, and like Jack said, we're all pioneers!

Definitely, Jack needs an award for Best Humor! (remember the "pics"?) LOL!

Cindy

Tricia K for the prettiest lady.

MouseCrazy for her prettiest smile.

Oh 2 Be Free for her silly sense of humor.