Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i'm never eating in public again!

Yep they know your name " The Napkin Lady" LMBO I'm sorry. I have a feeling when I go get my next fill tomorrow I will not be able to eat like I want too. I have been pbing too often in the last few days.

Been there and done that, too many times. It's almost like the hostess at restaurants know, they keep sitting me next to the restrooms, LOL.

My DH was sitting across from me one day, and he has a very weak stomach, and happened to notice I wasn't taking sips out of my tall, red, "pepsi" glass, he said is that why you only asked for 1/2 glass of Water, OMG, that's disgusting! Oh well, it usually works, LOL.

Been there and done that, too many times. It's almost like the hostess at restaurants know, they keep sitting me next to the restrooms, LOL.

My DH was sitting across from me one day, and he has a very weak stomach, and happened to notice I wasn't taking sips out of my tall, red, "pepsi" glass, he said is that why you only asked for 1/2 glass of Water, OMG, that's disgusting! Oh well, it usually works, LOL.

Now THAT I like! My birthday is next week and we usually go as a family, kids, grandkids, MIL, to Outback Steakhouse. I think I will forgo this visit this year and go to Red Lobster instead. Can't trust my tummy with so many people sitting withme. (they don't know) I swear they must have wondered what the heck was up on the cruise when I excuse myself to go to the little girls room so often during a meal, (just in case, not always to PB. In fact I found that just the walk to the BR sometimes hekped whatever was stuck go down) and then the very next day comment how swollen I was--look I can't even get my ring off! (what a dumb a$$ I can be!!lol)

Yep they know your name " The Napkin Lady" LMBO I'm sorry. I have a feeling when I go get my next fill tomorrow I will not be able to eat like I want too. I have been pbing too often in the last few days.

Yeah be careful with those fills---do a couple of test runs before you go out in public and attend the holiday events. You don't want to be the story for years to come------remember the Christmas of 2005----------those kind of stories run down into generations!!

My other little secret is...order your Water in a to go cup, 1/2 full, and they usually bring a lid, then you can spit and cover, it really looks like you're taking a sip, that is unless you got one of those long stringy ones, LMAO. I love it when I eat out with my mother, she's banded too, so she understands.

Oh yeah, Napkin Lady, what do you do when that pb just slides and glides right out of that napkin into your lap, talk about yuk!

poor thing, we have all been there. If I eat in public I make sure I am sat near the bathroom just in case and if not I know where the bathroom is before I start eating. Sad but true.

OK everyone I should have stay away today, but I can't! tomorrows the day and out of all the post I have read, this one hit home. my husband and I eat out all the time... Thanks for the incite

My birthday is next week and we usually go as a family, kids, grandkids, MIL, to Outback Steakhouse. I think I will forgo this visit this year and go to Red Lobster instead.

Good call....Outback was the scene of my "incident" last night. Ungood.

I just got back from having a bit of an unfill so I'm hoping things will start looking up.....

If you go to Outback...avoid the chicken wings....those %$#@'ers will damn near KILL ya! And mess with your social life!! LOL!!!

Well that settles it for me. When I go out I'm going to drink, not eat. I'd rather be known as a jolly drunk than a Napkin Lady!

Well that settles it for me. When I go out I'm going to drink, not eat. I'd rather be known as a jolly drunk than a Napkin Lady!

Now wait a minute!!! I TRIED to be discreet!!! LMAO!

I do great with the chicken at Outback and the Lobster tails too. They do have a shrimp dish that is also quite good. It comes in a sauce with Pasta, I just ask them to leave off the pasta as that gives me problems. I also avoid rice and bread when eating out. I usually have mashed potatos and chicken or a hamburger patty with blu cheese and no bun. I order a Water and ask for extra lemon, I add a splenda and have a light lemonade that I get a to go cup so I can take it with me. I can't do fries at all and I have PB'd broccli more times than I care to admit. It's weird, I can eat it at home but never out, go figure. I LOVE mixed veggies, (californai blend? I believe it is called) yellow squash, broccoli, carrots and sugar peas. That is my favorite, I over steam it at home and it goes down really well, but out to eat it is almost always mashed taters for me. ~Mandy

My other little secret is...order your Water in a to go cup, 1/2 full, and they usually bring a lid, then you can spit and cover, it really looks like you're taking a sip, that is unless you got one of those long stringy ones, LMAO. I love it when I eat out with my mother, she's banded too, so she understands.

Oh yeah, Napkin Lady, what do you do when that pb just slides and glides right out of that napkin into your lap, talk about yuk!

I then recruited my husbands napkin!!! LOL! Which he didn't mind--he'd rather give it up than to look at me with grool on my chin!! Those slidey ones are the grossest. You know what I collected on the plane(s)?? Yep you got it!! The BARF BAGS! Hey those suckers come in handy in a predicament. Wish I could find them by the box. There is nothing worse than leaning over a public toilet--the barf bags are at least neater. So---if ya'all fly soon and don't use them grab them for me!!

thanks everyone, it made me feel better seeing i'm not the only one who has done this. I got a giggle out of alot of the stories, and hey i can look back and laugh at mine now.

well you've scared me to death!!!!!! I hope to be Banded in May and I have a cruise I scheduled since the summer for Nov.2006. I guess I'll have to come with my own napkins and a plastic zip bag. grrrrrr:nervous