Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

do u c a descent body ....do u c a girl that isnt fat anymore...do u c a girl that every guy wants to date now...do u c a girl that can shop at the skinny people stores now...do u c the muscle i've achieved from lifting weights...do u c the abscence of a hanging stomach bcuz i've had a tummy tuck...do u c the loose skin inbetween my thighs that i'm disgusing by the way i'm posed...do u c a girl that almost died for this body...do u c a girl that vomits if she eats too much...do u a girl that took laxatives until should could hardly walk her insides hurt so bad...do u c a girl thats lonely bcuz now most men think she will cheat...do u c a girl that would pass out in front of her child from dehydration and mal-nutrition..do u c a lap-band success...do u c my pain...do c my struggles...do u c what i've put my mind and body thru to get here...do u c the past abuse i've suffered from society...PLEASE SEE IT ALL...i love my band...but i wish i would've seen it all...so i would've been more prepared to handle ALL THE CHANGES...

post-297128-13813139478417_thumb.jpg

Damn justrite, that's really deep. But you're right. All these changes with our mind, self esteem, men, bodies, egos all that sh*t is going to surface. I'm glad you are bringing this up because I'm struggling with not having the distraction of my food addiction. I am now feeling alot of things that I buried with food. I do have to say that I'm grateful for people like you who are honest about the realities of these changes. I'm also grateful to God, of course, and my theapist. I pray that I can overcome some of my demons as well.

God Bless,

Rebecca

What do I c?

A tremendously smart girl who has learn to see farther than most ppl. A girl who's thoughts an ideas are defining who she has become.

I wish u the best!

do u c a descent body ....do u c a girl that isnt fat anymore...do u c a girl that every guy wants to date now...do u c a girl that can shop at the skinny people stores now...do u c the muscle i've achieved from lifting weights...do u c the abscence of a hanging stomach bcuz i've had a tummy tuck...do u c the

loose skin inbetween my thighs that i'm disgusing by the way i'm posed...do u c a girl that almost died for this body...do u c a girl that vomits if she eats too much...do u a girl that took laxatives until should could hardly walk her insides hurt so bad...do u c a girl thats lonely bcuz now most men think she will cheat...do u c a girl that would pass out in front of her child from dehydration and mal-nutrition..do u c a lap-band®® success...do u c my pain...do c my struggles...do u c what i've put my mind and body thru to get here...do u c the past abuse i've suffered from society...PLEASE SEE IT ALL...i love my band...but i wish i would've seen it all...so i would've been more prepared to handle ALL THE CHANGES...

This is the part of the journey i fear the most. Losing the weight seems like a piece of cake, it's all cut and dry. You know what you have to do, just do it. But you can't always know what your mind will be thinking and how it will adjust.

I pray that my marriage doesn't suffer because of the changes and that it only grows because of the things we'll be able to do that we couldn't do before. I'm smart enough to anticipate there will be bumps, but i've come across too many people who are quick to say my marriage won't work after my transformation is complete. I pray that I will be able to see the hard work when i look in the mirror!

All I can do at this point is be positive and always hope for the best.

Good luck to everyone and love yourselves.

I c a women who was desperate to be accepted by society. A women who recently found out that society is cruel no matter how u look in the outside. A women that no matter what she does she feels used.

Why are we here? Why do we come to this website an post our comments an ideas. Is it because were looking for a society who understands us? I think bcz were desperate to be accepted. Bcz we want to fit in. Bcz we want ppl to see who we are inside without judging our outside first.

Society is cruel...the sooness we realize that we will understand that we need to please our selves an not a world of greed, hatred, an loneliness.

Some how...I c myself....

do u c a descent body ....do u c a girl that isnt fat anymore...do u c a girl that every guy wants to date now...do u c a girl that can shop at the skinny people stores now...do u c the muscle i've achieved from lifting weights...do u c the abscence of a hanging stomach bcuz i've had a tummy tuck...do u c the loose skin inbetween my thighs that i'm disgusing by the way i'm posed...do u c a girl that almost died for this body...do u c a girl that vomits if she eats too much...do u a girl that took laxatives until should could hardly walk her insides hurt so bad...do u c a girl thats lonely bcuz now most men think she will cheat...do u c a girl that would pass out in front of her child from dehydration and mal-nutrition..do u c a lap-band® success...do u c my pain...do c my struggles...do u c what i've put my mind and body thru to get here...do u c the past abuse i've suffered from society...PLEASE SEE IT ALL...i love my band...but i wish i would've seen it all...so i would've been more prepared to handle ALL THE CHANGES...

wow very deep. I think about a lot of those things also.

im with Victorisaac... this is a cruel world and we can never please not even 1/2 of the people who surround us on a daily basis.

but i say this...why do we put everyone else before us..what about me..what about pleasing myself...looking at myself and saying..damn i feel good today...my feet did not hurt when i got up this morning and stepped on the floor...im glad that i can paint my toenails...myself...

This is what im looking forward too...feeling better for myself and then yes....it will bring about a healthier life style with my children and husband...and then i can finally look forward to do what i have always wanted to do....

RIVER RAFTING..!!!!YEAH..

Thank you for helping me c....its not everything....I printed your post and taped it to my wall by the computer...one day I too will c....