Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am scared and anxious and freaking out!

I am going for a complete unfill next Wed (if I can hold out that long!) :think

It is for a good / great reason - I thought someone might catch it from my new signature line- but I haven't posted in a while. But I am now 10 weeks pregnant (that magenta anniversary dress).

I can't eat anything at all now- I have completely closed- all I can do is drink. God I am sick of milk and slim fast. My follow up doctor is out of town till then and I can't get to Mexico because of Miranda's upcoming surgery and all the proceeding doctor visits. It just happened (it seems over night- but dh said he feels like it was over the course of two or thee weeks where I just started eating so much less.

It really isn't that strange- I couldn't eat for most of my pregnancy with Adrian which started at 330 lbs and ended at 274. Course now I can't really do that- that would be bad!

I just have lost more weight and now dh is freaked out!

At least my OB/GYN is cool (his nurse pratitioner is driving me nuts)- he said if I got to sick to drink liquids- he would call the other band surgeon and make him empty me- he thinks this not seeing people is ridiculous- he doesn't get that option when they show up in labor with no prenatal care.

And my reflux has gone insane- but it was worse with Adrian and I have yet to puke (I puked 24 hours a day with her)

so I am trying to look at the bright side- maybe at least I will be able to eat a pickle- god I want a pickle!!! I have wanted one for a whole year! Or a piece of fried shrimp! Oh for captain D's a shrimp and a hush puppy or a bratwurst- ok I would settle for a turkey and mayo sandwich.

I am just afraid I can gain it all back in the next 7+ months. Tell me I won't

woohooooooo Jane! A new little baby.... awe, I miss my animals, I mean kids - as new borns. That sweet little baby breath *sigh*

What fantastic news.

And Im willing to put money on you NOT gaining any of this weight back. You are one strong woman!

Please - PLEASE continue to come visit here. Having a prego LBT member is very rare. :)

((hugs)) Congrat's

First of all congrats.. Wow

I got sick to my stomach with my second pregnancy but it all tied into sinus infections.

Hopefull if they let a little out you won't have any problems vs getting it all out. Anyway don't have anything else to offer that maybe seeing if each day is different and you open up some. Take care

Honey Jane! I can't tell you you won't gain it back, but look at your past history! (I lost weight while I was preggers too) Chances are that you won't gain that much. But keep this in mind, Women are supposed to gain weight while we are pregnant!

Maybe not 70 pound, but we are supposed to gain!

You've been banded a good long time, you aren't a newbe, some rookie. You are a veteran, and you know the rules and you have been wildly successful!

Also, keep in mind that even if you do gain more weight than you want to while pregnant, you have the tool ready and waiting for you when you are ready! Please don't stress about your weight while you are pregnant!

I'm so excited for you!

Awww, congrat SuperMom!!!! Don't sweat the unfill. Eat sensibly and feed that growing little baby in there. That dress was magical in several ways, huh?!!!! Yippeee! So happy for you. You'll do great, don't worry! That lovely little band can just get filled again after you bring home your precious new little one. happy day!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!!! You will do just fine. You are such a strong person that you will get through this with flying colors.

Did I mention how excited I am for you?!?! Woohooo!!!

Holy cow, Jane! Congratulations!! :):D :D

Do NOT sweat the weight gain, you know better than that. Babies are the only really good reason to gain weight. Yay, I'm so happy for you!! :banana

Congratulations. I guess you just have to remember that when you're pregnant, its nourishment your body and your baby needs, not calories. I started my 3rd pregnancy at 104 kg and having had pre-eclampsia the previous two pregnancies, although only very mild, I was mighty concerned because I was 20kg heavier.

My ob did not want me to gain any weight, he said if I cut out the crap, but ate WELL, I could lose as much fat as I liked, it wasnt going to affect my baby. And it didnt. I pretty much followed weight watchers, and was aided by the fact that she was a very oddly positioned breech, and I basically could not eat after lunch time for the entire last 3 months, had foul heartburn and reflux and just droped tons of weight, I ended up about 12kg under my pre-pregnancy weight. Of course, you've had the same experience so you know its perfectly possible to grow healthy babies without turning into a beached whale at the same time.

Sensible eating will do that for you, and I guess now's when you need to resist the temptation to cram in everything you havent been able to eat for the past while.