Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

banded Friday June 18th

I had my relize band done on Friday June 18th and i feel really, really good, by Dr Juarez@St Lukes ( i just:wub: luv the man) ,best thing i have ever done for myself, should have done it sooner, but i let fear keep me from it , how silly do i now feel after going thru it, it was nothing as i feared it would be so don't let fear:unsure: stop you. dreaming of being skinny where are you we were banded the same day how are you? praying blessings upon us all. Sheila:thumbup:

Congratulations!!! I'm currently looking for a surgeon...I live in northwest Phoenix. Does Dr. Juarez have a program fee for people who pay with insurance?

Hi Mommato4, i have medicare and i was approved before i got all my clearances done(it took me only three weeks though to get everything done then i had the surgery) thats how fast it went.each insurance program has it's own 'wants' of what they want you to do before clearing your payment and how much it will cost you if at all. call :thumbup:Kathy Cruz the surgery cordinator at the Dr.s office and she can tell you about your insurance company as there are many but she is an expert on them all here is her # at :wub:Dr. Juarez office 602-252-1510 ext #113 also here is ronette's # at bridges centre a cordinator there that can help direct you to what ever else it is you may need 602-251-8728 website www.bridgesaz.com. It will be the best thing that you ever did for your self. need anything else let me know . now you have a very blessed day!!!:biggrin:

Sheila E

Thank you! I know my insurance covers it 100% and doesn't require anything other than proof that I've tried diets in the past. The first surgeon I was looking at charges a $1000 program fee in addition to all that my insurance covers and told me that was normal for wls centers.

Shiela

I was wondering about you. Left a message on ur profile! I am doing great! So glad I did this. Took a long walk for the first time since surgery this evening! Felt awesome! I am glad to hear u are doing ok. Lets keep up! Take care and yea to us!

Monica

glad to hear from you too!!,:biggrin: happy you feel so good, is'nt it great to be feeling soooo good it's like an awakening, and that we have done what others are still trying to do and well on our way to feeling as well as looking good!! God bless us . keep up your good work. and we will keep up with one another. just can't wait for my fill because i do feel a little hungry and that is a good sign of healing, ive learned to luv J_E_L_L_O come on 4weeks untill mushy food ha! can't wait for that chili.:smile2:

talk to ya soon. and most of all have a blessed day!!:thumbup:

Sheila

i hope the info phone numbers can help with your question about the fee, i'm sure they can( Kathy), because i really don't:confused: remember anything about a fee being talked about at Bridges Centre.

have a blessed day:Angel_anim::biggrin:

Sheila E

Thank you so much for your info.....I scheduled my seminar :smile: How are you doing?

you are welcome, i am doing:thumbup: Grrrrrrrreat. thank you , who are you using? true results or bridges?. if i can help with anything else let me know..

have a blessed day

Going to the Bridges seminar on Tuesday and then will make my decision. Biggest thing is the "program fee" the others are charging...if I do those then I have to wait till next year.

did you ask if there was a fee when found out about the seminar?, hopefully there won't be one so you can get started and on your way, if there is one maybe thay can break into small payments for you. will pray for the best for you. be blessed

Called this morning, she promises there is no program fee!!! Yay! But I still have to go to the seminar lol

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Angel_anim::party::clap::ohmy::bananajump::eek::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::r&r:

Edited by elhilaly8
thought the last banana was beat the drum