Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cocktails anyone???

Going out tomorrow night and curious what cocktails you all order. I know soda mixed drinks are a no-no as is beer. So tell me some of your favorites! :thumbup:

I like wine or vodka with a slash of OJ.

Mojitos, margaritas, and gin and tonics are a few of my favorites...but I just noticed you already went out. What did YOU order? :smile2:

Sex on the Beach is my personal fave!! :smile2:

I drink beer, but my surgeon told me that was ok!!

Everything in moderation including moderation, right? I have had some beer since my surgery but no other carbonated beverages. I opt for, when drinking:

1. Vodka and Cranberry

2. Sweat Tea Vodka and Lemonade

3. Whiskey Sour (Though I suppose Midori would work too)

When mixing at home (on occasion) I use the delicious Vitamin Water Zero as a mixer. Been very pleased thus far.

The hubs made me a Vodka and DIET Cranberry last night...quite tasty! :thumbup:

My doctor's office is right next door to a new Cajun bar and grill. My husband waits there for me when I go for my fill. I was early and walked in to find him chowing down on a burger and fries that looked wonderful...and I was starving because it was late in the day and I can have nothing before a fill and only clears after. So I decided to treat myself on fill days to one of their cocktails. This week was a Coastal Breeze - vodka, cranberry, and sour mix. Fairly low calorie and clear enough.

When mixing at home (on occasion) I use the delicious Vitamin Water Zero as a mixer. Been very pleased thus far.

I thought I was the only one who did this! My friends laugh at me..(but they don't mind drinking it!) I also use diet cran, and some orange Vitamin zero....with vodka. YUMMO!

I thought I was the only one who did this! My friends laugh at me..(but they don't mind drinking it!) I also use diet cran, and some orange Vitamin zero....with vodka. YUMMO!

You know what else is dee-lish?! Sweet tea flavored vodka and lemonade vitamin Water zero. :smile2:

Everything in moderation including moderation, right? I have had some beer since my surgery but no other carbonated beverages. I opt for, when drinking:

1. Vodka and Cranberry

2. Sweat Tea Vodka and Lemonade

3. Whiskey Sour (Though I suppose Midori would work too)

Totally agree on the "John Daly" Any lemonade works!

Thanks for subtlely pointing that out to me :smile2:

I missed that post. :(

Edited by ♥Amy♥

Wow! Thanks for all the responses!!

I went with malibu & pinnapple, and then a vodka & cranberry.... and 1 shot of Jack! ( gotta have me some Jack anytime i drink...i LOVE it!)

I agree with the Vitamin waters as mixers...super De-lish! :biggrin:

I'm a wine drinker, never drink anything else.

I dont know, I've had too many years since my childhood of knowing there are horrendous calories and sugar in coke and lemonade so I never ever ever drink soda at all, and I guess the same is true of cocktails, its just never been a habit of mine to drink anything other than wine.

Makes it easy. I woudl probably enjoy other things but its probably a habit I dont need, lol.

Ditto! I never heard the term "John Daly" before though. Is that the name of the vodka drink? I've always heard a regular tea and lemonade referred to as an "Arnold Palmer".

I also love wine and MARTINIS!! But you do have to watch the calories.