Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Daniel Huacuz He Is Inamed Certified

I agree with Mindy in that if a doctor says he's never had complications is either performing his very first procedure or is lying.

But I have noticed that someone will post something good or bad, then someone else will post their experience and lo and behold repeat posters keep slamming that doctor.

Have a great experience - post it.

Didn't - post it.

And leave it alone. Someone posting multiple times to 'prove' a doc is bad is just as guilty as those who go undercover to post that a doctor is good. It's all suspect.

Dr. Huacuz was perfect for me. But he wasn't for others. Just like other docs on here....many raves and good reviews...but on the flip side there is the dark side that they don't disclose or just don't know about.

Its not ( at least for me ) about "proving" a doc is bad .

I have problems with people who have had "good " experiences bashing those who have not , or discounting those who have had bad problems.

The bad HAS To be posted and told just as the good.

I mean if you went to an OBGYN who was convicted of Molesting his patients would you not Want to KNOW about that ?

Just because it did not happen to YOU does that mean its not true ?

People have the right to know if they are going to anyone that might hurt them , that's my deal .

Mindy

Believe what you want.

People who know the truth know what that is. Im glad you did not have any complications from Dr H. Be thankful .

But dont discount what other people who have not been so lucky say . Im not an idiot i know doc have issues , People who go around and saying " MY DOC Would NEVER do anything wrong or he does NOT Have complications " are fooling themselves .

I would not go to a doc that says he's never had a complication , its just not true.

Mindy

Great, once again I would love for you to show me where I discounted other people's issues with him as their doctor. NEVER did, thank you.

Also, show me where I said MY DOC would NEVER do anything wrong or he does NOT have complications. Where did I say that he told ME that he never had a complication. Please stop implying that I have done those things, or said those things, or that I am a fool for going to this doctor and that anybody who does go to this doctor is a fool or didn't do their research, or blah blah blah. Or that we are SOOOO lucky we are not dead at the hands of our doctor.

I don't care what your opinion is of him, but until YOU can PROVE the issues about the stupid posting on boards and lying about things on boards, all the weird message board allegations, then I have no time to listen to you anymore. You also said that "...people who have been on this board a long time know who posts and what coordinators post for the docs...." Umm, well I have been on the board a little longer than you, so even that doesn't hold Water.

I have never once claimed that any of his former patients were lying or exagerating or anything like that. I have simply stated MY experience with him many many times on this board. Take it or leave it, but you have already made up your mind about him and that is fine. I am only challenging what you people are saying about him lying and cheating and whatever on message boards when you have no proof yet that I have seen to substantiate such claims. If you can show me PROOF, I will SHUT UP about it. I read that business about him giving patients id's on message boards, begging them to write testamonials, and all that stuff WASA wrote, I would REALLY love to see the proof on that.

PLEASE, show me so I can let this go........

Great, once again I would love for you to show me where I discounted other people's issues with him as their doctor. NEVER did, thank you.

Also, show me where I said MY DOC would NEVER do anything wrong or he does NOT have complications. Where did I say that he told ME that he never had a complication. Please stop implying that I have done those things, or said those things, or that I am a fool for going to this doctor and that anybody who does go to this doctor is a fool or didn't do their research, or blah blah blah. Or that we are SOOOO lucky we are not dead at the hands of our doctor.

I don't care what your opinion is of him, but until YOU can PROVE the issues about the stupid posting on boards and lying about things on boards, all the weird message board allegations, then I have no time to listen to you anymore. You also said that "...people who have been on this board a long time know who posts and what coordinators post for the docs...." Umm, well I have been on the board a little longer than you, so even that doesn't hold Water.

I have never once claimed that any of his former patients were lying or exagerating or anything like that. I have simply stated MY experience with him many many times on this board. Take it or leave it, but you have already made up your mind about him and that is fine. I am only challenging what you people are saying about him lying and cheating and whatever on message boards when you have no proof yet that I have seen to substantiate such claims. If you can show me PROOF, I will SHUT UP about it. I read that business about him giving patients id's on message boards, begging them to write testamonials, and all that stuff WASA wrote, I would REALLY love to see the proof on that.

PLEASE, show me so I can let this go........

I did not say YOU said ANYTHING ... Im not IMPLYING YOU said anything .

I was making a statement.

Sorry if i offended you . I just was making a statement .

That's all.

Mindy

Well, you and others have made many statements that so far haven't been substantiated.

Please, all I ask is either show me the money or stop alleging this stuff. Easy enough, right?

I was told i posted this in the wrong place. sorry. didnt know.

Oh, give me a break. She hasn't even been involved in this latest round of Dr H love, and you knew exactly what you were doing. You are trying to ruin someone's reputation.

The whole point of MY post (if you want to slam me, go ahead, but leave absent friends out of it, please) is that Dr H seems to be one of the very few doctors whose patients (and I use that term with some doubt) seem to feel it is necessary to come on here periodically and say how wonderful he is. Why is that??? I certainly do not believe it is because they are the only satisfied patients out there. You would think you would at least have sense to start a new thread once in a while, rather than just resurrecting a dead one over and over and over.

Oh, give me a break. She hasn't even been involved in this latest round of Dr H love, and you knew exactly what you were doing. You are trying to ruin someone's reputation.

The whole point of MY post (if you want to slam me, go ahead, but leave absent friends out of it, please) is that Dr H seems to be one of the very few doctors whose patients (and I use that term with some doubt) seem to feel it is necessary to come on here periodically and say how wonderful he is. Why is that??? I certainly do not believe it is because they are the only satisfied patients out there. You would think you would at least have sense to start a new thread once in a while, rather than just resurrecting a dead one over and over and over.

Did you see the latest? Dr. Haucuz claimed to earn FACS behind his name. When he completed the OH stuff for his profile (which has since been removed by OH) he claimed he was Daniel Huacuz, FACS. I called the college of surgeons and you know what? They never heard of him. They said he is NOT a fellow regardless of what he claims and they were pretty annoyed that he was making such claims.

I contacted OH and asked them to verify, they would see he is not a fellow of the college. Not sure if it was my email or the FACS but within 24 hours FACS was removed from his name on OH. ;o)

Yes, what an ethical man. He let that stay up there for over a year and never did anything but promote the lie. Then I get PMs from his patients claiming I am mean and evil because I'm taking food off his family's table and how? By telling the truth about this man. What about the guy that is dying RIGHT NOW due to Huacuz? Who will put food on HIS table and take care of HIS family?

Yeah, I guess that doesn't matter.

I've found Dr. Huacuz very skilled and informed. Don't know much about the business aspects of his practice such as marketing but we shouldn't get caught up in bells and whistles....medicine is practiced.... and Dr. Huacuz is wonderful and out of hundreds of patients, maybe 1-2 have had issues...but those weren't directly related to his work.

my father left to go get his surgery done there and never returned home . out of one or two have issues i wish my father returned home with just something simple as an issue instead of dying in my mothers arms while the nurses put a "oxygen " mask on and started to pump air ?? not even an oxygen tank.

my father left to go get his surgery done there and never returned home . out of one or two have issues i wish my father returned home with just something simple as an issue instead of dying in my mothers arms while the nurses put a "oxygen " mask on and started to pump air ?? not even an oxygen tank.

I am very sorry for your loss. My kids grew up without a father and nobody should have to go through this.

I think it would benefit this board if you posted your story in more than one place. A lot of people don't come to this section of the board. People need to know that this doctor is not what people think. Your story needs to be told all over this board. You would be doing so many people a favor who are considering this doctor.