Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank You For Your Support Paula

ABOUT THE ANDRES from the moulding clinic letter. his phone number is right there on the post . since you were so quick to pass judgement and say im lying and falsely posted his letter, why dont you just call him and ask him for yourself. you really should have especially before you incinuate that i have nothing better on my daily agenda than to spread lies. p.s. if this is like you say a support forum which now im thoroughly convinced you are not here to help, surely you would have read this and had some COMPASSION for what we have gone through. AND HOW WE WERE TREATED. i dont wish what happened to us to happen to anyone. good luck to you in life in general. and thanks for your SUPPORT. p.s. i now begin to wonder why this thread got locked. i surely am obviously not worried about the pipsqueaks threats especially when he put his own foot in his own mouth. was it because paula was offended and requested it. OH and by the way who is PAULA? and better yet why did this offend her so much, sure makes me wonder. oh well ive always done my own thinking for myself and never followed the crowd.

omg...

Paula is a great person and a long time member here at LBT.

IMHO I thought the multi spam threads were just too much and the all in caps thing is just rude..

They way you were treated is Horrid and uncalled for~ But there are many other ways to let people know about your issues w/out spam and slander. I'd personally call a lawyer the emails could be traced etc then it could be handled.

Nana~

As a moderator, I closed the other thread because it was not appropriate to post emails as you were doing. Alexandra one of the other moderators even mentioned this on one of the many threads that was started regarding this issue.

It is perfectly OK to post your personal experience and to paraphrase what was said but to post the email in it's entirety can cause this site and the owner of this site some legal concerns. Please refrain from posting as you have been in the future.

Again I say it is perfectly OK to post your personal experiences but please paraphrase any correspondence in the future.

Personally what you have experienced is horrible and shouldn't happen to anyone. I empathsize with you.

Paula did not in anyway attack or pass judgement she merely stated that she thought this was one thread that would benefit from being locked. I agreed with her and did in fact lock it.

Paula is also a very sweet person and is a long time LBT member. We do not judge on this site at all. We do not allow an open forum for expressing opinions in a respectful way to the rest of the members. Please follow those forum rules.

Thank You

thats cool i hear ya loud and clear, i was just wondering why she seemed as if she didnt even care let alone support us. and thats what the forum is called lap band support, ;-)

I'm sorry but I feel this personal attack on Paula is wrong, it clearly violates the forum rules that we agree too when we sign up for this forum.( no personal attacks) I personally feel this thread should be deleted. Paula is one of the sweetest memebers here, her request to have the previous thread locked was with no malice intent and for her to be attacked here on a public forum it not right and in violation of the rules! Moderators please consider deleting this thread. Locking it will still fuel the fire, other member wil lstill be able to read it and the PM's will beflying back and forth. This is not fair to Paula, nmot one bit! As moderators I'm sure you see it is in violation of the rules with a personal attack, it needs to be deleted.. This will just become an ugly thread. We all love and respect Paula here.

P.S. Johnnyreno, I'm truly sorry for what you and your husband have been through , I really am, it is horrible. We are here for you for support.

johnnyreno,

Your thread was NOT deleted, only closed for discussion. So it is still able to be read and viewed by others.

I apoligize for you taking offense in my request. I do not know you or the others mentioned in the email, so please do not take it personal. Just as Nana mentioned earlier, it seemed more like spamming then a member in need of support.

I understand that you were very hurt by this clinic, and Im certain that I wouldve been as well if it wouldve happened to me. But I wouldve chosen to vent my anger a little differently, both for legal and ethical reasons.

God bless~