Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tyra Banks Puts on a Fat Suit

Has anyone seen the commercial? I find many models breathtakingly beautiful, but Tyra's snotty ghetto personality makes her one ugly Bit**, and now she has the nerve to put on a fat suit and walk around in disguise to see what it's like to weigh 350 pounds? Why not just put me on TV and hear it from real people, not a plastic bimbo?

She said it was the most painful day of her life after experiencing nothing but discrimination. Am I supposed to think she cares about us? Does she disgust anyone else?

Yes she disgusts me too - I think she's soooo overrated........how did she become so popular - for God's sake she's just a model like all the others and now someone's given her another damn TV show .........who cares?

Poooooor pretty perfect model had a bad day feeling like a fat person. Are we supposed to all think she has sympathy? No, she's looking for ratings, that's all.

Overrated is my adjective for her.

I think she's obnoxious. I nest in piles of work in bed with the TV in the background and I've heard Tyra on some model show where the contestants compete to be a super model. She thinks she's got something going on because she can "snap a pose" and she insults girls who can't gimp with a limp (walk a cat walk) like her. I'm snaping a pose at Tyra right now that involves one of my fingers pointed north for insulting the morbidly obese. This one really irks me.

If she wants to impress me, she'll do like others have done and actually gain the weight to see what it's like. Heck, actors do it for rolls all the time. Let's see Tyra Banks put on a couple hundy then take it off through diet and exercise. Then we can tell her she'll have to take a few off if she wants to be a super model.

Anyone got her number?

ROFLMFAO !!!

If she gained, she would have a personal cook and trainer helping her get it off. You don't think she'd be in the grocery stores passing the ding dongs and fritoes now do you?

I HATE when they put on a fat suit. People are looking at them because it looks SO FAKE!

All the make up and fake fat... this is SUCH a pet peeve of mine!

I used to like Tyra Banks, but these last few years she's become obnoxious!

~P.

I've been wearing my fat suit for years. I just can't find the damn zipper to take it off! Oh Tyra, if only it were that easy!

Yes Pamela - I HATE when people put those stupid fat suits on!! They always look like they're walking around with decomposing flesh on their necks. Of course they always give them sallow skin and bags under their eyes too. Can you tell this is my pet peeve too? I mean, I get that they're trying to make a point about discrimination, but use a real person if you want a real reaction.

Lisa, you are so right about Tyra Banks. She's a moron. She also had a mammogram live on the air to prove that her boobs are real. Like we give a s**t!! Clearly she thinks that we are all just sitting around all day thinking about her chest.

Decompressing from vent mode........

Yes - it is all disgusting

Try to live the life - alone in the dark with the demons of hatred all around you from judgemental people who literally hate your existence because you are not pretty enough for their prescious eyes to look upon.

All of the model types are dumb if they think they can know what we have lived with in this mean old world.

Nancy