Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Prepare Now

We must prepare now!! Stock up on canned goods. Get heavy plastic...prepare an escape route!! The world has shifted on its axis this morning and I am afraid VERY AFRAID! :)

An old old old boyfriend contacted me on Reunion.com this morning! I am not a paid member, so I couldn't email him direct, but I did update my profile and sent him a message. We are talking almost 16 years has passed since I even spoke to him! And ya know what, when curiousity is sparked in me, I will not rest till its satisfied. I would actually like to get an update on him. In my message that I sent with the profile update, I said "I have an account on yahoo....I dont think I can post it here"...but when I signed my name to the message, I used my account name.....Think he will catch on?? Dunno, but it will be interesting to see. This is sooo weird too, because I was thinking about him a couple of days ago. I was in the local grocery store and saw his cousin! I thought about talking to his cousin to find out how he was, but I didnt have that much time or energy!!! Let this be a warning to everyone, BE CAREFUL WHO YOU THINK ABOUT~

heheheheheh I did update my profile with a new picture of me...EAT YOUR HEART OUT FOOL! ehehehehehehe We dated about a year right at the end of high school. He and I had broken up and during that summer, I met the man I married.....Everyone thought that me and this old boyfriend would have gotten married...but we broke up on bad terms and it took a while for us to appologize to each other. Anyway...VERY WEIRD morning for me...Just felt I needed to warn you all about the axis shift! I am very curious to find out if he "finds" me on yahoo........I will letcha know~

OOOH! I met an old boyfriend via Ebay--I was looking for a car (an unusual car--just wishing) and he had one for sale and had a ME page attached to his auction. The pix loaded sooo slowly, I almost clicked the back button, but low and behold, there he was! I nearly died!

I emailed his business the next day, and he emailed me right back--and then daily for a while. I am married and so is he, both of us have kids......But it was fun to rehash all those great times and talk about what might have been.

Go for it! You just never know where it might end up!

:0)

OOOOHHH I am by no means thinking this is going anywhere~~~~~ whoa~~~~~

But it would be good to see how hes doing. Like I said, its been 15-16 years~~ It would be interesting to see how he grew up, or if he grew up.......:) We went to my senior ball in high school together....And he had long shaggy hair. I told him, if you wanna go with me you HAVE to cut your hair...and sure enough he did! He looked sooo handsome too when he did. It would be interesting to see if he kept it that way~ One time for my birthday he left a big white Teddy Bear at my house, and then he hid.....and the teddy bear was wearing the body spray that he use to wear..It was musk.....Then when I got the teddy bear, he came out of hiding and surprized me. Oh my God this is going back a life time ago!! Its nice to leave reality sometimes. Yea and then theres the memory of him cheating on me. WHOA not a nice night. I walked from one town to the neighboring town to kick his ass!! We (me and my girlfriend) walked probably 7-8 miles to get him~~ Then when he saw me he turned and walked the other direction!! He knew.....He was busted. I wouldn't have wanted to confront me either...I think Jack mentioned I had moxie in another post...BOY HES NOT KIDDING. I gotta double dose of Moxie~ OK sorry to babble, but like I said some times its nice to leave reality~

Holy moly....He and I have been talking for a couple of days now and I am SHOCKED! He is doing soooo good for himself! I am happy for him! He even sent me an ecard for my birthday!!! NICE~ I am so happy that we are actually talking~ Hey I guess when the world shifts on its axis its not so bad.................