Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im 3lbs away from being in onederland n its been a month. what can i do 2 lose those damn 3lbs? do u think if i go bk on liquids that will help? I dnt get my 2nd fill until the 26th of jan n im going crazy. any suggestions 2 help me im journeling my food n exercisin n nothing is working... all suggestions r welcome thanks n advance for all comments...

Oh I feel your pain ... been there, done that!! It took me another fill to finally break into onederland. I was at a standstill for 3 weeks. If you dont want to get another fill its a great idea to do liquids for a bit!

Oh I feel your pain ... been there, done that!! It took me another fill to finally break into onederland. I was at a standstill for 3 weeks. If you dont want to get another fill its a great idea to do liquids for a bit!

thanks soexcited

how much r u able 2 eat n what r u eating? ex Breakfast, lunch, n dinner?

Hi Dow,

The scale started moving again after my 2nd fill and that will be a week ago tomorrow .... the weekend was harder as usual, weekends always are ... but M-F I was great and ate like this:

B-Greek plain no fat yogurt

S-iceopure (high Protein drink)

L- Piece of chicken or turkey meatloaf or salmon or steak (about 6oz?)

S-peice of string cheese

D-Turkey meatloaf (or another protein...fish, chicken) green something...peas, broccoli and a carb. Pasta or potato

AND ALWAYS desert. no fat pudding and a biscotti are my fave's!

Are u able to eat everything or just take a couple of bites??? And what kin do exercises r u doing???

I pretty much eat it all but small servings, I use a salad plate now not a regular dinner plate so I am eating much less.

Today I had:

B-greek yogurt (19G protein)

L-Protein bar (40g protein)

Snack-iceopure (my 40g Protein drink)

D-cup of beef/barley/lentil Soup and a slice of home made pizza with parmagiano & Tomato

Snack- cup of no fat pudding & 2 biscotti

And unfortunately I have not gotten n the cardio bandwagon yet so sad to report I dont do much except stay active during the day.

Knock, knock, knock, bam, bam, bam!!!!!! UGh........That's me trying to get into Onederland!

I too and stuck with 2lbs to go...This is my week...I'm getting in damn it! I have been semi-exercising and trying to eat what I'm supposed to. I have to admit I am good at sabotoging my own efforts. I do really well during the day and while at work...It's the evening when I have difficulty. Last week I ate ice cream 4 nights in a row. Not much though. I put it into the little 2oz sauce cups from Smart and Final....Nevertheless, that's not a part of the plan...I know. I can eat a regular sized portion!!! I had my surgery 10/20 and my first fill on 1/4. I have lost a total of 17.5lbs. I am currently 202 on the dot!!!

I have to do this...This week, my goal is to exercise 4 days and hit 10,000 steps on my pedometer at least 4 days....That means I have to walk 4 miles on the treadmill...etc... I did the first 10,000 steps today!

I need motivation! I am also planning to go to my lapband support group meeting this Wednesday night.

come on ladies, we can do this....We should check in with each other this week and make sure we are all doing something....

What state are you both in??

And then one you are in onederland watch out! I have been going up and down up and down up and down. My husband says I am obsessed with the scale and not weigh so often, like once a week but I just can not do that!

I know I need to get off my LAZY a_s and get my heart rate beating but UGG I hate to sweat. Believe it or not way before the surgery I would work out regularly. When my son was 6 months I joined a group called stroller strides, we met with the kids and walked MILES and did resistance bands, lunges, the whole DAM workout. I was fatter but more fit. I quit when he turned 3 1/2 (he was just to big for the stroller for so long) and since then (a year later) I really have not done much. A few spinns on my $4k elliptical thats gathering dust. We got the best we could get because we thought wed use it (my husband and I) and it has gotten used but not like it should.

So maybe you 2 can be my motivation! What are you guys doing? Where do you like? I am in San Diego CA

I think you just need to chill out. I was the same way. I struggled for a month to get below 200. I tried everything. I was so frustrated. Then I just quit worrying about it and suddenly it came off....along with about 5 more pounds. So quit stressing and just do what you know you are supposed to do. It will happen!

Good morning! Today is a brand new day! My scale this morning was down! Yeaaaaa! I have to keep up the pace! I have my meals planned and must not fail!!!! I'm getting into the ONDERLAND club this week!!!

Edited by MoniqueD

hey monique I wentto my support meeting last night and I walkedth track last night... now tonite is swimming then a aqua fitness class for me I do this tues-thursday..... Im in chicago Il

thanks soexcited

so excited I do an hr of swimming then an hr of aqua fitness class tues- wed and im in chicago Il ... so excited we can help motivate each other

Hello Jill, Tiffany and Soexcited! How was you day? Mine was good. I ate well and stayed on program. I did just eat a tiny bit too much for dinner....It's okay because I plan to hit the treadmill hard again tonight. I have approximately 1 hour to burn and then no excuses....

Jill, I know too well what you mean by the exercise equiptment not getting used. That used to be my treadmill. Now I am determined to get my money's worth... It used to serve as the drying station....You know for the clothes you didn't want to put in the dryer..Never again...

Hello Girls!

Well I had an OK day today I suppose, but I was hungry a lot. What did you guys eat today?

I had:

Breakfast - yougurt (no fat greek...it's 90 cal and 15g protein)

lunch - a 1/2 a wheat turkey sandwitch wrap

dinner - 1/2 a flour tortilla with turkey meat and black bean filling

Hmmm.... I had no Snacks today. I also did not have my Protein drink ... shame on me, that helps a lot. It's only 160 cal and 40g of Protein, I will have one tomorrow.

I ran with my son today, more cardio than I have had in a while but still not enough...I'll do better tomorrow, but at least I did some today.

How much do yall have in your bands? I have 4.5 in my 10cc band. I'd like to get 1 more cc.