Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Palin joins Fox - right where she belongs!

She's gonna be right there with Glenn Beck who admits he's just entertainment - not a real news reporter or legitimate commentator. It'll be nice to know where she is instead of worrying that she's out shooting some beautiful beast in the wildes of Alaska. Or shooting her mouth off when she should be working, like she was supposed to when she was Governor. Now we know where she's shooting her mouth off and we can laugh at her like we do Glenn Beck and the other mindless tools at Fox.

She's gonna be right there with Glenn Beck who admits he's just entertainment - not a real news reporter or legitimate commentator. It'll be nice to know where she is instead of worrying that she's out shooting some beautiful beast in the wildes of Alaska. Or shooting her mouth off when she should be working, like she was supposed to when she was Governor. Now we know where she's shooting her mouth off and we can laugh at her like we do Glenn Beck and the other mindless tools at Fox.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Two peas in a pod! FOX should never be held up as anything pertinent whereas news is concerned.

The ONLY reason you people don't like her is because she is a Christian. You may not 'think' that's your reason for not liking her, but it is. You can't really put your finger on your reasons for your hatred towards her. You say she's unintelligent, she hunts, or some other stupid reason to hate her, but really, are those real reasons to hate someone? She's never done anything that's so so bad. She's actually a nice person, a good mom to her family, she's a working mom, too. She cares about people and is very giving. So, what exactly is it that you hate about her? I know. It's her Christianity. You can't stand the fact that she claims to be a Christian, and she actually is one. You don't like her because others who don't agree with your way of thinking like her, and this bothers you. For there are no real reasons to choose her from the many other people out there to not like. Sarah Palin is a well liked woman by conservatives, and others as well. You have no logical or legitimate reason to hate her, so it must be her faith.

God said to Christians, "Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you." (1John 3:15)

This is the true reason for your hate for her and any other proclaiming Christian:

Because Jesus said this to Sarah, and all Christians alike: "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is better than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they would obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.(God) John 15:18-21

The ONLY reason you people don't like her is because she is a Christian. You may not 'think' that's your reason for not liking her, but it is. You can't really put your finger on your reasons for your hatred towards her. You say she's unintelligent, she hunts, or some other stupid reason to hate her, but really, are those real reasons to hate someone? She's never done anything that's so so bad. She's actually a nice person, a good mom to her family, she's a working mom, too. She cares about people and is very giving. So, what exactly is it that you hate about her? I know. It's her Christianity. You can't stand the fact that she claims to be a Christian, and she actually is one. You don't like her because others who don't agree with your way of thinking like her, and this bothers you. For there are no real reasons to choose her from the many other people out there to not like. Sarah Palin is a well liked woman by conservatives, and others as well. You have no logical or legitimate reason to hate her, so it must be her faith.

God said to Christians, "Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you." (1John 3:15)

This is the true reason for your hate for her and any other proclaiming Christian:

Because Jesus said this to Sarah, and all Christians alike: "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is better than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they would obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.(God) John 15:18-21

*rubs eyes in disbelief*

I actually had to read your post a couple of times to make sure I didn't slip into an alternate dimension inside my monitor. PG, I must say, I've never met a psychic before- this is very exciting. I consider myself to be a Christian but that doesn't mean that I have to kiss the butts of every conservative republican on the face of the planet.

Since you've already decided why I don't like Sarah Palin this may be a moot point by I'm going to go ahead and tell you why I really don't like her: I feel like she is a spot-light seeking media-hound who kills innocent animals for kicks. That is why I don't like her. Let me also emphasize that I am using the words 'don't like', not hate. As a matter of fact, I just scanned through the other posts and I didn't see anyone else use the word 'hate' either.

Why do you feel so threatened by the fact that peole don't like someone who is a Christian? When you encounter someone who doesn't care for you do you *imagine* it's because you're a Christian? Did it ever occur to you that maybe people don't like her because they think she's a jerk? Or because they think she's fake?

That would be like me saying 'you just don't like me because I'm white.'

Or you just don't like me because I can't dance.

Or you just don't like me because I like the Golden Girls.

What does that have to do with anything? Give me a break.

If someone truly does dislike her simply because she is a Christian they are lacking some serious brainpower.

The ONLY reason you people don't like her is because she is a Christian. You may not 'think' that's your reason for not liking her, but it is. You can't really put your finger on your reasons for your hatred towards her.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't respect any religious zealot. I don't care if it is xtian, jew, muslim, or druid. I'd say "other" but I don't want to offend the chick in Florida.

The main reason I don't like Palin is because she is a bumbling moron. I hated Ted Kennedy for the same reason and they are on opposite ends of the religious and political spectrum.

Edited by btrieger
fixed my typo making me look like a bumbling moron

First of all, I don't think anyone on this forum has said that they hate Sarah Palin. I think every person who has posted has given compelling reasons why they don't think she's qualified to be president or even lesser offices.

I had never heard of her before McCain picked her and I am fairly politically astute and connected. When I started to hear her speak I knew that she was just another extreme right wing conservative, just with a prettier face than most of them have. I didn't know anything about her religious affiliation, so how could my opinion of her be based on that?

It's just way too convenient for you to assume that those of us who don't support her views or believe she is smart enough to be president are basing that on her christianity.

Have you read the posts about how dumb she is? How she didn't know why there was a north and south Korea? That she didn't know what papers she read? That WWI and WWII had to be explained to her? That she thought (and said) that we were fighting in Iraq because they caused 9/11. She can try to back pedal on any of these, but they're all on record.

If it makes you feel better to think that those of us who do our homework and research people can make intelligent judgements, when your ONLY criteria is that someone be a born again christian, then do it.

Palin is just another Larry 'Lonesome' Rhodes. She is truly Faux News material.

Palin is just another Larry 'Lonesome' Rhodes. She is truly Faux News material.

What is it about fair and balanced news that liberals find so atrocious?

Maybe that it's neither fair nor balanced. Commentators throwing out the question asking if the fist bump Michelle Obama gave Pres. Obama when he got the nomination might be a terrorist gesture. Seriously?

They let Dana Perino say on Hannity that there was no terrorist attack under bush and he didn't correct her (maybe because he believes it).

They put out false pictures of teabagger crowds in DC (showing crowds from a previous gathering) trying to overplay the attendance and didn't correct themselves until called out by MSNBC.

And the beat goes on......

News? Surely you jest.

Once again, you want to be able to tell everyone else why they feel or think the way you think they do Patty, and that is not right. Nor Christian.

I have plenty of reasons for not caring for Palin---and not a single solitary one of them has her christianity figuring in. I would find a candidate being a christian a plus---and I am a liberal. You act as though the 2 cannot go together. I am, my parents are, as are my inlaws, and I would put their Christian actions against yours any day of the week. If they ever questioned my own beliefs, they would try to sway me by action, and show me how much better life is with Christ in it, as opposed to attempting to scare and threaten one into belief. And they would never take it upon themselves to tell me why I believe the way I do, and I can guarantee you, they know me much better than you ever will.

I honestly did not think she (Palin) had the intelligence required to help to bring our country out of the disaster it was/is in. That was what made my decision, not her beliefs. I have many times crossed party lines to vote....it is not because I only vote one party.

I am not a fan of hers, but I in no way hate her, I don't know her. The next question is...Do you? You say she is a nice person, like you have known her as a neighbor for years--do you really know her any better than the rest of us who watched her explain her foreign policy or have read her book?? Is it really her you want to use as an example of a Christian woman? I don't think she is any better than "Ricky Hollywood" she was trying to belittle. I for one will be interested to see what HIS book has to say about your Christian woman.

BJean, good to see you again.

btrieger, I have no issue with ANY news channel or reporting if it is truly fair and balanced, unfortunately it is really hard to find. The stations are owned and operated by people with beliefs, and they want that shown and shared----understandable, but not always aligned with my own of course!!

However with FOX and MSN, one can usually find something to agree with and quote---or at least enough to rile up the other!! LOL

On television, Fox balances out the liberal bias on MSNBC and CNN making it fair for everyone.

I would call that fair and balanced.

I get the majority of my news online via Fox. I don't care much for commentaries from any pundit. So, I guess that is why I don't understand the contempt.