Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser 2010

Manatee

I am very annoyed by the red team... I cant stand them... I think i might actually dislike them more then i did the brown team for a few seasons ago... (vicki)

Ugh!!! Vicki!!!:thumbup::scared2::thumbup:

I can't stand red either. No different from the blue chick last season.

However, the kind of attitude that both green players have is like a cancer and can spread. It is good that one is gone.

I can't stand red either. No different from the blue chick last season.

However, the kind of attitude that both green players have is like a cancer and can spread. It is good that one is gone.

I am sorry but i think the red chick has a much worse attitude then the green team did.... How rude of her to basically kick the green team when they were already down and knew they were going home.. She showed her true colors tonight..

I am not joking she really is annoying me i cant wait to see her go home... What comes around always goes around, she will get hers...

Why the red hate? They are playing the game.

Remember? This. is. a. game. With $$$ waiting at the end. Hell, if they had really played it right, they should have both laid up this week.

I think green has had a piss poor attitude the whole time, and them attacking red when the extra weight made absolutely no difference just looks bad.

I also don't like Jillian's attitude this season. Maybe she's burnt out or something, but I'm rapidly losing my Jillian Love, and I've never really liked Brother Bob.

I dont like the game playing.. I like it to be about WEIGHT LOSS whats it supposed to be.. yeah the money is nice but I want people to to lose weight not gain in their bank accounts..

Plus if you are going to play the game at least admit to it and say you are waterlogging and shit like that...

I dont like the game playing.. I like it to be about WEIGHT LOSS whats it supposed to be.. yeah the money is nice but I want people to to lose weight not gain in their bank accounts..

Plus if you are going to play the game at least admit to it and say you are waterlogging and shit like that...

Is "Wheel of Fortune" about learning to read or "Deal or No Deal" about selecting luggage?

It is a game show and the money is very important.

I don't like the red team because they are lying and disrespectful to those that are trying to help them. It's not really the game play.

After last night I can't stand the red team or the green.

There is no need to be such beoches.

First....I hate the embedded "commercials" for products--so scripted and fake.....UGH!!!

Second--the "GREEN TEAM"---funky atttitudes!!!! The 2lb disadvantage had to go to someone...so why be mad???

Third--the "RED TEAM"--game players--and there's nothing wrong with that. IT IS A GAME!!! Just don't lie about it.

It amazes me that in 9 seasons, the contestants and fans act surprised when someone throws the weight, they are all bawling or begins to take it persona.

I do NOT like green at all - their attitudes are horrible and I am glad one got sent home and I bet next week the other will go. I have no problem with red - I kinda like them. I lost a lot of respect for Jillian - she took up for green and said that the 1 pound loss was because she was stressed - but couldn't concede that the red team could have been stressed? (I too think it was game play) - but I feel way different towards Jillian now - she sure wasn't being a HELPFUL trainer - I feel like she let it get personal and was trying to make a point. I was totally put off by it.

First....I hate the embedded "commercials" for products--so scripted and fake.....UGH!!!

Second--the "GREEN TEAM"---funky atttitudes!!!! The 2lb disadvantage had to go to someone...so why be mad???

Third--the "RED TEAM"--game players--and there's nothing wrong with that. IT IS A GAME!!! Just don't lie about it.

I agree.

Last season was the first one I watched, so I had nothing to compare it to, and enjoyed it.

I hope the rest of the green team goes home next. There's so much anger - its not healthy, and I'm sure makes everyone else uneasy.

At this point, I also wouldn't be sad to see Michael or the red chick go, and although I have nothing against them, I have no feelings for the black team.

I cant believe Miggy had her gallbladder out and was out walking 13 miles or something the next day - My dr. told me to take it SLOW! lol Then she was working out and sweating later that week - I am surprised the dr.s would let her. I still don't like her - but she is better without that daughter - ugh! Im liking the purple girl, red and the guy in white is getting higher on my scale too.

No kidding! I got banded on 1/27 and tried to walk a lot. When she said she walked 13 miles the day after surgery, my mom looked at me and we cracked up. Holy cow!

I like the purple girl too. I love how she really seems to encourage people even though they are her competitors.

ugh, last night was so boring! I dont watch the olympics anyway so this was double brutal. I hate that red girl fell below - im surprised Jillian didnt have something to say about her 1 lb gain & I can't stand continuations! Ugh I want to see who gets sent home - I hope yellow girl - not sure why, I just don't like her. I think Im still pulling for purple.

I think Red lady went home on purpose. She just seemed to have a speach too ready to go IMO.

I like Yellow Sunshine. She's a real trooper and fought to make her way back to the game. She deserves props for that.

I hope Cheryl wins the competition. I really like Cheryl and her son and I hope they stay a really long time.

This season is another snooze fest though. Maybe it's getting too played out? Maybe one competition a year is enough. It's almost like we're getting BL stuffed down our throats.

There is absolutely no reason for this show to run for more than an hour.

They are making it boring by stretching it out.

I was happy to see the red chick go and am a little frustrated with this "to be continued" crap. Two hours wasn't enough?

I want to give Daris a haircut with a blow torch. I hate his hair!