Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser 2010

Manatee

So far I am not all that impressed with this season.. I am really getting annoyed with all the long commericals... Thank god for DVR heheh

So far I am not all that impressed with this season.. I am really getting annoyed with all the long commericals... Thank god for DVR heheh

I record it and won't start watching until it is at least half through. That way I can skip the commercials and the stupid personal crap.

lol - AWESOME - I thought I was the only one who fast forwarded through all the boo-hooing - I mean COME ON! I don't care why you think your fat - I want to see you throw up! :-)

HELP ME UNDERSTAND!!! Jillian said that the lady on the red team threw her weight when she only lost 1 lb. What does losing a small amount do to the game? How is iit strategic play?

HELP ME UNDERSTAND!!! Jillian said that the lady on the red team threw her weight when she only lost 1 lb. What does losing a small amount do to the game? How is iit strategic play?

By not losing and maybe gaining a pound last week and then only losing one pound this week, she sets herself up to have a big loss next week. She has done this two weeks in a row when she knew her weigh-in didn't count. Contestants do it every season, Daniel even admitted to water-loading before a weigh in last season.

It's not really the fact that she did it but she lied about it.

Michael is disappointing. He is kind of a clown and he has a shot of losing more than any other contestant ever has.

They had immunity last week. So, right before the weigh-in she sucked down a gallon of Water to make her weigh a lot more.

This week she was immune again so she pulled the same crap.

All of the excess weight is Water. That means all she has to do is pee to make her look like she lost 5+ pounds next week.

By not losing and maybe gaining a pound last week and then only losing one pound this week, she sets herself up to have a big loss next week. She has done this two weeks in a row when she knew her weigh-in didn't count. Contestants do it every season, Daniel even admitted to water-loading before a weigh in last season.

I didnt get it either. thanks for clearing that up for me.... It does make sure now... I am just annoyed that she is calling jillian out :mad:

I didnt get it either. thanks for clearing that up for me.... It does make sure now... I am just annoyed that she is calling jillian out :biggrin:

Yeah, to treat Jillian and Bob as if they are stupid and don't know that she is playing the game is just wrong.

Oh, and last night I got really ticked at Bob for letting Jillian AGAIN take the bad guy role and he played the sweet one. He encouraged Jillian to push Migdalia and then he played good guy "oh, I am here for you". He does this every season and it makes me mad. I almost wish Jillian would just kick his butt and get it over with.

Not much to talk about so far this season.

As for the red chick, from the previews for next week, I think she loses a TON next week because of her water-logging this week and last, Jillian gets pissed about it, and they showed the woman saying "I don't regret my decisions" or something like that.

I agree about Bob making Jillian the bad guy. When he kept stressing that HE cared about her and HE cared about her health, I thought that was crap. Maybe he said Jillian does too and it was edited out, but as played it looked like he set Jillian up then through her under the bus.

That said...awesomely entertaining for me.

Lol..... But Jillian plays the bad guy role so well.... I love it... I would rather have her as my trainer. I love Bob too. Some people would work better under his style. I would need to have that fear that if I were underachieving that Jillian would go off on me too.

I guess part of it is that I'm a "nice" girl, have always been and will probably always be. I am jealous of Jillian & ones like her that can go off on anybody. Lol...

Michael is disappointing. He is kind of a clown and he has a shot of losing more than any other contestant ever has.

I completely agree. I at first was rooting for him because he had the most to lose. But now that I see he is not motivated and is a huge "mommas boy" it totally turned me off. I really don't know who I'm rooting for... really. I'm finding this season a bit boring again. I hope it picks up soon! Last season was awful.

Yeah, to treat Jillian and Bob as if they are stupid and don't know that she is playing the game is just wrong.

Oh, and last night I got really ticked at Bob for letting Jillian AGAIN take the bad guy role and he played the sweet one. He encouraged Jillian to push Migdalia and then he played good guy "oh, I am here for you". He does this every season and it makes me mad. I almost wish Jillian would just kick his butt and get it over with.

I know! I was so mad! He always does that. I think he has one of those needy type personalities. He always wants to feel needed to feel validation or whatever.

About the mysogenistic view.. I don't think that was the case. If anything I"d say I'm more along those lines. I've always felt they should have one male and one female biggest loser. IDK I just think it would be more interesting. I think the cattiness of women and the male egos would flow through more. Enough with the crybaby men already... its making me ill.

Last season was awful.

I think Rudy and Danny both losing over 200 pounds each saved it.

I just think it would be more interesting. I think the cattiness of women and the male egos would flow through more.

That would be lots of fun! The men would do fine but the women would be clawing at each other every chance they got.

Enough with the crybaby men already... its making me ill.

The majority of the viewers are women and they think that y'all want to see sensitive men.

I am very annoyed by the red team... I cant stand them... I think i might actually dislike them more then i did the brown team for a few seasons ago... (vicki)