Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who uses a Psycic? Band Related Reading

Two months ago I went to a highly recommended psychic, who told me I would own my own business. She kept talking about a boutique of sorts. Now I own Slumber Parties. She also told me my husband had a bad back, and that it would get much worse. She also told me I was a paralegal. All 100% accurate.

She also told me I would lose my band. She pointed to my throat and asked what was wrong, and she talked about a bad scar and surgery complications. She told me to initiate a class action malpractice suit.

Get this. I never opened my mouth till she was done. I have it on tape. I just kept a poker face the whole time. I was referred by a 3rd party who knows nothing about me, my band, or my husband's 3 bulging discs that are about to put him on worker's comp.

SHE TOLD ME NEVER TO GO BACK TO Mexico.

some psychics are right on the money. Some are ... well... not so gifted.

I saw a very good one, I have her tape still. The best ones always provide a tape of the reading too.

She told me that I would need more education to reach where I wanted go to. I'd just finished my second degree and wasn't very thrilled to hear that. She also said that I was one of the few people that have multiple soul mates, and that I would soon be meeting one of them. She said that he would be larger than life somehow. She kept wanting to say that he was really tall, but that he wasn't, that that wasn't quite it.

There were some other things that also rang true as well.

I have been a student of palmistry, and one reading I did was very interesting. (The book warned me, but I didn't listen.) I was reading one of the books in a mall coffee shop when this woman just stuck her hand in my face and demanded a reading. She just demanded it!

So, I read her palm, then she got mad because everything I told her was true. She wanted to know how I'd been spying on her!

I went to one YEARS ago and gosh, this guy had me leaving in a sweat, shaking and white as a ghost. He mentioned family members by name, and said all sorts of things about my Dad who had passed away. Even my dog who passed away.... FREAKY !!!! I cried when I left b/c it was comforting to hear that my Dad and Brother and even Dog who passed away were all okay...sigh. He was right on the money and he only knew my first name.

I haven't been back........ personal reasons.

One of the characters that I do at the Haunted House is a roaming gypsie...She gives readings to the guests. Her name is Mamma Bellino..... My Paternal Grandmothers last name was Bellino and if you say it with a thick Italian accent it sounds awesome! So...I roam around and give people readings....and believe it or not I am dead on a lot of the time!!! This one boy almost fell out of his own skin the other night!! He said Who are you supose to be? I said aaaaa Im Mamma Bellino, TerrorDomes psychic....He said, You so psychic, do I have a girlfriend....I said aaaaaa baybee...I see that you have not one but TWO girlfriends...His eyes got bigger than the night sky!!! He started sweating and he looked at some girl that was standing in ear shot, and looked at me as if to say SHUUDDUP!! I told him that he wasn't so good in highschool and that he was thinking about quitting, which ended up being the truth...and I told him that he should contiune with his education and work with kids! He seemed very impressed!!! Then with his girlfriend, I told her, aaaaa Mamma Bellino sees that you do very well in high school!! She said YES YES I DO!! I said, I see you going onto college very easily, and you will end up working in the medical field..I see you as an RN.....She said I LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE! Mamma Bellino doesn't come out too often, but when she does, SHE KICKS ASS!!

My Maternial Grandmother was a very intersting woman. She was psychic in her own right...She read cards, palms and tea leaves. She was very into things that most people dont even know about! I learned a lot from her, and now that shes gone, I wish I could have spent more time with her and learned more!! She read her friends cards one time and said, Oh I see that your son will be coming home! He was stationed in the army in Europe. My Grandmother always asked people if they wanted to know everything and she refused to divulge any negative information...if she saw it.... So, a few months went by and eventually my Grandmothers friend wasn't in work. She figured it was because her son was home. When it hit a couple of days that she was out of work, my Grandmother called to her house and found out that her friends son was indeed home from Europe....but it was for his mothers funeral! My Grandmothers friend had passed away and that was the reason that her son had to come home! My Grandmother never read anyones cards after that. She would do it for us, her family, but never again for friends.

Not only was my psychic accurate, but she gave time frames that have been precise. I'm going to listen to the tape again. She kept pointing at my throat "within 3 months" but she was confused because it related to scars around my sternum. So today I'm home sick because I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with my band. I stayed on liquids yesterday, but still had trouble sleeping due to the lumps in my throat (acid reflux.) This morning, plain Water has me choking if I drink too much. I'm calling my band soon.

Creepy...the only psychic I went to was at a girls house who liked the guy I was dating. I still swear she told the psychic to say this. But the psychic said by guy by actual name and told me we were not going to end up together. Since the psychic was friends with the girl who liked my man, I still wonder if she put her up to that. I have been married to him over a year now and that was at least 4 years ago. SO I haven't been back to one since.

never had one - but totally believe in them if they are legit - there are too many fakers out there - I'd love to find a real one and have one done though

I haven't done the pyschic but I had my palm reading done last year. It was pretty cool. She rolled my hands with ink and did the reading of the inkprints left on paper. I got to take the paper prints and a tape of the reading home. She was eeriely dead on about many things. She said I had no children and everyone always assumes that I do since I am married and in my 30s. She also insisted that I "have a book in me". She was pretty excited and said "oh, you have a book in you! I dont see that very often." She said that meant that I should/could write a book and it would be successful. I find that a little ironic since I majored in literature. I cant remember all the things she said but I remember I left there convinced that it was all legit. That surprised me because I only had it done because one of my girlfriends and myself had been in the pool drinking way too much and went and had the readings done on a whim!! Prior to that I always thought psychics/palm readers were just a little hocus pocus scam...like "tell them what they want to hear". That was not the case at all. Now I want to have it done again....my curiousity is aroused anew, lol!

DeLarla,

How strange is this, I don't come here much lately. Been a bad band girl. Just have so much going on in my life right now. But I just happened to stop by tonight. And the first post I read is this one.

I just had my first tarot reading last week. My band doc in Portland recomend that I have one. Still waiting for the tape so I can remember all that was said. She also hit right on with everything that is going on with me right now.

If I were you I would get on seeing a doctor asap... Can't hurt. Better be safe.

Well I just wanted to let you know that I am still living and trucking thru this life. My head is not screwed on real tight these days but I know it will all work out.

Miss chating with ya!!! Take care, Kathy

I'm currently working with someone who does aura work. He's very good. It's called "reconnective healing" and I'm am finding it very helpful.