Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Assignment: Geraldo Rivera

But its not just that these people are skinny when they eat like that! Dont they always have gorgeous hair and clear, radiant skin?

If I ate like that I'd look like shit, no doubt about it. My skin would be pasty and spotty and my hair would be dull. I'd have big circles under my eyes and I would feel like crap.

Its just not fair is it?

I think the movies are a good example of "habbit eating." I almost never get anything to eat at the movies, At most, I'll order the kid pack. My son used to get really anoyed that I wouldn't ever buy Snacks at the movies because everybody else is getting food and he feels deprived.

My DH always gets the biggest popcorn and drink, which is why he still weighs over 400 pounds I suspect.

I've been watching skinny people eat lately. Okay, I've been watching all sizes eat lately. It looks like the really really skinny people, the women who are size nothing eat nothing, but they are all so frail looking! So far I haven't been able to determine any sort of pattern between what people get at the caffeteria and what size they are.

The last thing in the world I want is to look frail. I like being strong and robust. I just don't find the boney look sexy or attractive. When I see someone so thin that you can count their ribs or the vertebre in their back I just want to scoop them up in my arms and rush them home and feed them.

Oh that is soooo true! It makes me sick when you can see their back bones and even more so when you can see their breast bone usually with big ol fake knockers - it'ssss soooooo disgusting! I want to run up and slap a cheesburger down their throat followed by gallons of ice cream - eat already wouldya!!! My sister's SIL is sooo skinny like that - she brags about eating a handful of popcorn for lunch and pretzels for dinner - gross! All just to be thin and I don't think she has a great body - she's all bones! Thank God I will never look like that - if I can only make it to 200lbs with this surgery then it's all been worth it! I love being a plus size lady - I just want to be a HEALTHY toned plus size lady - face it - we've really got it going on in life!

Guest Nettie

I have two skinny daughters. Both of them only eat until they are full and then throw the rest away whether at home or out to eat. One of them says she can't stand to feel full, because that makes her miserable like she is stuffed. Neither really exercise, but are active due to work or children.

Okay, got another interview today. My friend Susan is a skinny. She says she eats all day long. She generally gets up early in the morning and is in bed around 9:30pm. So she gets up eating, munches on little things all day, some crackers here, carrots there, this that and the other, a sandwich, whatever. After 5pm she may have a snack, but really quits eating after that. She eats the most food earlier in the day, then tapers off.

This is kind of interesting to me, not so much about the eating, but the bedtime and sleep. I have a much better success with losing when I go to bed by 11 or 11:30 at night, night after night. If I spend days going to bed at 1am or later (as I habitually do) I plateau. hmmm. I'm going to bed early tonight. Hubby's been out of town all week and will be home at 9pm. Yay!!!! DEFINATELY gong to bed early tonight!!

Keep talking to the skinnies...let's get those secrets to their great metabolisms.