Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What size are you at what weight? 14,16,18...

I know that this is a crazy question because every BODY is different, but I am thinking towards the future and buying something to fit into by Christmas.

So, how much did you weigh when you were wearing an 18? Or a 16, 14 etc....

I am being banded on Sept 21 at Central DuPage Hospital by Dr Vallina and am so excited over what is to come!

im 5'8 im 250 and fit a size 18

I am 5'5

254.......size 20 pants 22/24 tops

218.......size 18, tops size 18

213.......size 16, tops 16 or XL

205......size 16, tops 16 or XL

HOpe that helps.......

I'm 5 feet, 5 1/2 inches tall.

at 242, I wear a size 20 pant, size 1X or 2X top

at 228, I wear a size 16 pant (tight), size XL top

at 195, I wear a size 14 pant, size XL top

Hope that helps!

Now is a great time to shop for next summer. All of the summer clothes are on sale now and you're probably going to be close to your goal by next summer.

Something exciting to think about.......

I love my band and my new flat tummy.

While I was loosing I would buy the current size plus clothes in size 14 and 12. My starting size was size 26/28 and I'm wearing 12's and 14's now. I bought alot of "slightly used" clothes because I couldn't afford all brand new.

Best wishes to you and have fun shopping!

Sue

At five foot ten, and 150lb I wear a US 8 to 10, depending on the item. I can wear size 6 tops and jackets.

At 200 lb I was wearing a 12 to 14 and at 245 I was a good size 16-18.

Everyone's different, I seem to be quite "large", I've got pretty wide hip bones I think.

I am now 223, I am an XL or 18/20 pants, and same for tops.

Looking forward to it going further down. When I had surgery 30 lbs ago, I was a 2x in everything, and when converted to numbers was pushing a 22/24.

I am 5'6" and 194 and fit into size 14/16 pants (depending on the pants) and Large tops. I don't buy many clothes as I drop the weight but I think I had size 20 pants at 230 or so and XL tops.

I'm 5'9" and weigh 205 and as if yesterday fit into a size 16 XL top and bottom

I`m 5' 2" and weigh 226#s after a 6 LB loss, and I wear a size 20.

I do have my 1st goal outfit hanging on the door of my closet.

It is a size 10 ( and ohhh, do they look small) pair of jeans, and a CAbi jean jacket in a size M.

I'm not sure if you have heard of CAbi clothing, but they are a high quality line of home party clothing that only go up to a size 16 (I am grrrrrr-ing:mad: right now as I think about this!), and I have a neighbor that use to sell it. She often had parties and new season line previews at her house and would always invite me, In fact she did her best to recruit me into selling it as well. Can you imagine, trying to sell something I couldn't even fit into???

Anyway, I LOVED the clothes, but never could buy anything.

However I had my eye on a certain jean jacket from a line about 4 years ago, and actually bought it via ebay about 2 years ago *just because*... "someday".

Well someday is near, and I will be wearing it soon, and any other CAbi piece I want!

Gosh, does that seem like a dream.

Sorry for the rambling, but I thought that maybe others understood the "Goal Outfit" thing.

Cheryl

At 213 lbs, I wore sizes 16/18.

At 200 lbs. I wore sizes 14/16.

At 190's, I wore a size 14.

At 180's, I wore a size 12.

At 170's, I wore a size 10.

Currently 165 lbs. and I wear sizes 8/10.

For me, every 10 lbs. equated to a size...I am thankful that my body can carry a lot of weight. My sister -in-law weighs 135 lbs. and we wear the same size. Like you said, everyone is different.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

I am 5' 2"

Current: 183 lbs., Size 14 pants & M tops

Beginning: 220 lbs., Size 20/22 pants & 2 X tops

5'2" 205lbs still in 1X or 2X tops--I don't like too tight shirts and can't find anything smaller that doesn't smush my tits

16 pants.

Edited by Donnainva

It's interesting to see how different bodies fit the same size. I used to work at Lane Bryant and was always fascinated by the radically different looking people who would all buy a size 18.

for me, i'm 5'5

250 lbs = sz 20

235 = 18

220 = 16

190/200 = 14