Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i didn't get to celebrate...:-(

as most of you already know...i had a Tummy Tuck last monday....i insisted on reaching goal b4 surgery...i weighted myself the sunday b4 i went to the hospital and made it to 160.8!!!!!!!!!! i was so nervous and busy getting ready for surgery i didn't even get to Celebrate reaching my goal!!!! but i did it!!!! i lost 136 pounds in 10 months and 10 days...i'm currently at 157.7...no appetite since surgery and had approx. 3-4 pounds of skin removed. but yes i did...i made it to goal!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done. That is fantastic

That is such an amazing accomplishment!!!! You really give me inspiration to reach my goal. I hope your TT went well and recovery is smooth for you.

I am so happy for you! Not only have you lost lots of weight, but to get rid of the 'stomach butt' is wonderful.

I know when you are completey recovered from your surgery, you will be prancing around in a swim suit...good for you ! and good motivation for us!

ps. telll us all about it...how much money ?? did insurance cover any? how long did you have to be at, or near your goal weight to qualify? Who was your doc? Did you hurt a lot??

Edited by denouement

ps. telll us all about it...how much money ?? did insurance cover any? how long did you have to be at, or near your goal weight to qualify? Who was your doc? Did you hurt a lot??

my insurance covered a panniculectomy...which would have removed the skin...but not have tucked anything...and would not have gotten rid of the fat from over my hips...u know how there is a little fat roll...from the big fat roll on ur sides...all fat rolls gone...lol...i had to pay $3000 out of pocket...the rest was covered...it was painful...hurt more then my c-section...but i got real sick from the pain medication...the pain wasnt as bad as how sick i got...i felt horrible and thats an understatement...my plastic surgeon was dr. kryger in thousand oaks...

Congrats! What a wonderful result of all your hard work. You did it!

Congratulations! You are definitely an inspiration:)

as most of you already know...i had a Tummy Tuck last monday....i insisted on reaching goal b4 surgery...i weighted myself the sunday b4 i went to the hospital and made it to 160.8!!!!!!!!!! i was so nervous and busy getting ready for surgery i didn't even get to Celebrate reaching my goal!!!! but i did it!!!! i lost 136 pounds in 10 months and 10 days...i'm currently at 157.7...no appetite since surgery and had approx. 3-4 pounds of skin removed. but yes i did...i made it to goal!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME! Congratulations!

There is nothing more to say but "AWESOME"!!!!!!:)