Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Which protein powder do you like best?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which protein powder do you like best?

• isopure unflavored
    • isopure flavored
    • unjury unflavored
    • unjury flavore

which Protein powder is the best? I live am an American living in Germany and my choices are limited. I am willing to purchase online but don't want to spend a bunch of money on something I can't tolerate eating.

Do you like Isopure or powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury better? which flavor? I am leaning towards the unflavored but is it REEALLLY unflavored? does it have an aftertaste or does it change the texture at all? I HATE the Isopure drinks. It would be great if I could find some sample packs to purchase and try.

TIA

I personally physically gagged on both of them. Just my experience only. They are pretty much all about the same price range. I had something in the hospital that I buy on line that I just love. The brand is Syntrax and the powder is called nectar. It comes in Truffle which of course is chocolate flavored and my fave. And it also comes in a range of other flavors like, orange and strawberry. It has 35 grams of Protein. Very creamy and smooth. They have a website under Syntrax.

I didn't like either in your pole. Unjury has aspartame in it. I personally really like Designers whey Protein Powder. You can probably do an internet search for it. It has splenda in it and is really good. Also try bellplantation.com. The powdered Peanut Butter is an excellent add in to the shakes. Its just dried peanut butter, no chemicals.

Sounds like you are looking for a clear Protein. If you are interested in protein powder, I really like the vanilla flavored Matrix2 or Matrix5. I mix it in a blender with a little non-fat milk, a banana and ice and I really love it.

I agree on the Isopure Clear stuff - ick. For powdered, I like Isopure Vanilla and Matrix chocolate. With the vanilla, it says use 2 scoops. I found that using only one was a bit better-tasting. Of course, you get less Protein that way but I prefer using less. Someone posted a list of 200 Protein shakes on here: www.freeproteinshakerecipes.com. There were tons of different combos. I'd think vanilla or unflavored would be a safe bet. You can just change it up! Good luck!

And unjury offers single-serve packets...great way to try it out before buying a huge container.

Hope this helps! TPG

i just really need something and I have a very sensitive palate and can taste everything. If its not decent tasting, I don't want to waste my money. I did buy some samples of the nectar and hope it is pretty good when it comes. At this point though, I really can't even stand the thought of having a whole shake or whatever to get the Protein in. Any good tasting shots out there? Thanks for all the help!

i just really need something and I have a very sensitive palate and can taste everything. If its not decent tasting, I don't want to waste my money. I did buy some samples of the nectar and hope it is pretty good when it comes. At this point though, I really can't even stand the thought of having a whole shake or whatever to get the Protein in. Any good tasting shots out there? Thanks for all the help!

Let me know how you like it. You only have to mix one scoop (comes in the jar) to six ounces of either skim milk or Water. I like the skim milk because it makes it so smooth. Most of the shots are 5 oz. so it really isn't that much more. It doesn't take long to drink at all.