Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang..

Paid bills between gyms last night and when I got home - was too pooped to post..

Slept really good last night - Bella woke me up at 4:30 ugh..

No work tomorrow - FF

Well work - OMG another switch a roo.. The girl who was going to quit because her producer was mean - well she's not quiting - but she's not going to be his account manager any more - they are switching everyone up - I will lose the account that I just got from producer A - Get back accounts from producer B (he's my main producer and these accounts were mine originally) the lady who works w/me - will now work for the Asshole producer.. She's 62 and she should keep him in line.. Don't know all the details - but omg we have had so much drama - the 3 other owners would divorce the 4th (asshole) if they could...

So I'm losing 80 account - gaining at least that much back if not more - but ok - as they were originally my account and again they are my producers accounts =

Candice have a great time w/Phyl and Hurricane Earl :0)

Steph - Painting good exercise - but I know you have back issues - Hows food

Karla - I got a click free (backup) for my computer so it's suppose to help when getting new computer - I have ALL my pics on my computer - that's why I got it..

Well time to hit the showers and see what new drama is going on at work today...

Good Morning, Gang! So busy! At least one thing going on every day! dinner w/high school classmate and his wife last night. Then Earl dropped me off at youngest sister's... we haven't had enough "sisters on the porch drinking wine" time! Barb was already there.... RV is parked at her house, so we came back together... but not until about 1 a.m. Zoey smothered me in kisses when I got back!

Excited about meeting Peter and Candice in Niagara Falls this afternoon. Dinner in the revolving restaurant at the top of the Skylon Tower. BTW.... my "Earl" is only a category 2!!! LOL

26_7_6.gif

Janet... sorry about all the drama, etc. at work. Hope things settle down soon. Enjoy your long weekend!

Linda.. good to hear from you. Thought provoking comments.. well-put.

Steph... Karla.... HUGS!!

Is Karri already gone to TX or is that after this weekend??

462.gif

This is our last weekend here. Oil change on RV Tuesday, then leave on Wed. Stay in Ohio with friends first night.. in their driveway, that is. We'll play some Pinochle.

7_15_12.gif

Hope you all have a GREAT day!!

Phyl, sounds like a great time, but also exhausting, but soon you will be in sunny Cali kicking back!

Fighting my band today. Started vomiting last night and haven't stopped. Can't even drink Water. So I put myself on Clear Liquids for 24 hours to see if I can calm things down. I wasn't even able to drink my coffee. EVERYTHING is coming back up. So sitting here with a cup of chicken broth, I take a spoonful then wait 15 minutes, try another. This really sucks. but hey great on the weight loss.

My boss stopped by this morning and told me I had permission to drop the last committee I'm on...okay...what's up with that. If I wasn't a suspicius soul, I'd think she was being nice. So I will probably drop that committee as well and focus on my master's program. Ah well,

Janet, I'm sorry about the upheaval, I had office politics, what a pain that they shuffle everyone rather the 'shuffling' out the guy causing all the trouble.

Well, I think I'm going to kick back for awhile and sip my broth. TTFN

Karla - do you have a stomach virus - sweetie you need to call that doctor if it doesn't stop !!!

They can't fire the guy - he's an owner ;0)..

Well my family drama - Andrew has moved out - we had a tiff again last night about animals - told him he needed to go..

He called right now and said he's at his mom's that he moved out - wanted to know if if I was mad = said no that I think we need a break - he said oh so you are happy (yes I am but can't say that) I said not but need some time apart - we are fighting too much - but that he had to come home 10/1 to watch the dogs cuz I was going to Vegas - think I will ask gf to come too just in case..

But you want to know what - he cleaned the house and washed down the garage (animal's poop in there) .. Though that was kinda funny thing to do if you are moving out..

So I am a HAPPY empty nester for a while - we will see how long it last ... He's welcome home - but this thing about dogs has to quit..

What's everyone doing for the 3 day weekend...

Me - Tomorrow hair cut - then a little shopping at the mall - have a concert to go to Sunday (Mary J Blige) so need a sexy outfit - cuz after concert going to club to dance (well that is if the line isn't 3 miles long)

Going to get nails/toes done at the new shop that just opened 8/18 here in the neighborhood..

And that's it..

LOL Andrew just called again - wants to know if I'm sad - No Andrew - I'm tired of fighting w/you... I'm fine.. _________________

Phyl hope you and Candice have a great dinner ;0)

Phyl we have a new italian rest opening this weekend - when you get here - you me Earl for dinner - well if it's good - I'll ck it out before you get here - I would love to go tonite - I 'm tired plus hungry and I can afford a heavy meal - scales 135 this morning and now tmi - which we all know is important to do before the scale ;0)

Janet, no I don't have s stomach virus, I feel fine. I think I got dehydrated. When I am at school I don't have time to think about drinking. So I think that started it, I feel good except everytime I drink or eat, it is there for about 4 minutes and then comes errupting back ...with vegence. I am just hopeing that I have inflamed my band and that a day or so of clear liquids will settle it down. I don't even want to think about something being wrong with my band. crap

Janet, no I don't have s stomach virus, I feel fine. I think I got dehydrated. When I am at school I don't have time to think about drinking. So I think that started it, I feel good except everytime I drink or eat, it is there for about 4 minutes and then comes errupting back ...with vegence. I am just hopeing that I have inflamed my band and that a day or so of clear liquids will settle it down. I don't even want to think about something being wrong with my band. crap

Ya I know what you me - it's always in the back of my mind too.. You may need a little taken out - like Phyl did - you don't want to do more damage if it has slipped.. Be careful...

Janet... sorry about the drama with Andrew, but definitely sounds like he needs to move out!

Karla.... hope your system calms down. I was surprised this morning when you said your coffee wouldn't stay down. Stress undoubtedly has something to do with it. I know when I get upset with Earl... often I start bawling... just something I can't control when I'm mad. And I can immediately feel my band tighten up like I'm going to toss my "cookies"!

Very enjoyable evening and dinner with Candice and Peter at the Skylon Tower in Niagara Falls. So happy they were willing to drive all that distance to meet us!!

I am exhausted and need to go to bed!!

post-220150-13813139575418_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139575712_thumb.jpg

post-220150-1381313957603_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139576332_thumb.jpg

post-220150-1381313957662_thumb.jpg

Okay Phyl, I have to know...did you all call each other when you got dressed and decided to wear all blue? Fabulous pictures...

Janet, sorry about Andrew, but I will admit to loving living alone...but then again this is a first for me. I have never in my life lived by myself. So what do you figure it up with the dogs and Andrew? Maybe he should volunteer at the local animal shelter to get his dog fix?

I managed to get 1/2 a cup of broth down and a couple of bites of ice cream, I know, ice cream isn't the best, but everything was irritated and I thought it might reduce the swelling, okay that is my rationalization, hell, I wanted ice cream.

Phyl - Great pic's i bet you are pooped.. I'm headed to bed myself ;0)

Karla - Ice creams is ok - you haven't eaten and yes it should help w/swelling..

I love the song Hillbille Bone ;0) I heard it last night on CMA - And loved when Trace sang it with Blake ..... Everyone does have a hillbillie bone - I know I do ;0)

Phyl - Great pic's i bet you are pooped.. I'm headed to bed myself ;0)

Karla - Ice creams is ok - you haven't eaten and yes it should help w/swelling..

I love the song Hillbille Bone ;0) I heard it last night on CMA - And loved when Trace sang it with Blake ..... Everyone does have a hillbillie bone - I know I do ;0)

You have a TRACE bone and you know it! Don't try rationalizing it.

You have a TRACE bone and you know it! Don't try rationalizing it.

LOL Step - I was just switching channels and stopped on the CMA'S - Didn't now who Blake was - was listening to song - liked it - but then MY MAN Trace walked out on stage - OMG then I loved the song - That man is what God intended man to look like...:)

Good Morning Peeps

Yes it's 5 a.m and it's my FF and I'm up... Dogs !!!!

I love that I know Bella's poop schedule - 2 x a day - 1st thing after she eats in the morning then again at night - the other 2 don't seem to poop on a schedule - it does make it easier when trying to potty train..

Candice - All the celebrations are over - Back on track...

Very busy day... won't get back on until late tonight or tomorrow. Going with sisters this morning to look at assisted living places. Then fish fry at 4 pm... first and only since we've been here... to our favorite place. Then 7 pm baby shower for my sister, Mary Lou's twin grandchildren who are due Oct. 12.

Tomorrow doesn't look much better! Mary Lou's last day here.. we have reunion planning meeting in the morning with classmates. then 2 pm... visit our old neighborhood and neighbors.

Hope you all have a GREAT day... enjoy concert, Janet!

NOTE: As usual, "Earl's" bark is worse than his bite!!

28_2_2.gif

Very busy day... won't get back on until late tonight or tomorrow. Going with sisters this morning to look at assisted living places. Then fish fry at 4 pm... first and only since we've been here... to our favorite place. Then 7 pm baby shower for my sister, Mary Lou's twin grandchildren who are due Oct. 12.

Tomorrow doesn't look much better! Mary Lou's last day here.. we have reunion planning meeting in the morning with classmates. then 2 pm... visit our old neighborhood and neighbors.

Hope you all have a GREAT day... enjoy concert, Janet!

NOTE: As usual, "Earl's" bark is worse than his bite!!

28_2_2.gif

I am always so shocked to see you online so early ;0) - 5:30 here 8:30 there - but I am so use to you being in my time zone ;0)

Yep I remember the 1st yr we met - your fish fries !!! Enjoy busy lady..

I just loved it when I heard this hurricane was named Earl - I knew he would get a bunch of crap about it ;0)

Wow, I missed the hurricane reference...I haven't been watching any news and missed it. I'm with Janet, you can Earl so much grief, but at least it wasn't a catagory 5, Earl would have never lived it down!!!

It was really wierd last night. I woke up choking on my saliva. hum. So we will see how today goes and if I am still having trouble I will call the doc. I don't want to have to go for unfill, thing are perfect right now. Or at least they were. I need to do a little zen relaxing.

Teacher memorial today at noon, and then I'm coming home and loading the truck with junk and hauling to the dump!!! I'm actually excited about getting rid of stuff.

Janet, sorry about the furries waking you up. Miss Molly had to go potty at 1:30 last night, I wasn't to happy. So I paid her back and made her get up when I did. Now she is sittting on my lap trying to go back to sleep. Hummm should I be mean and wake her up...nah.

Well back to sipping my hot coffee. slow and easy!!