Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

It is truly lovely and beautiful!!

Yes... bring sweatshirts, ladies!

AND shorts, and long pants, winter and summer!

Because the weather here is completely unpredictable!!

WE will have a good time no matter what the weather does!!

If it gets really cold, we'll heat up the wine!

HAHAHAHA!

So... I've only had two very small glasses of wine,

BUT... must be too much for me because Obama is making sense to me. His address on the oil spill was NOT offensive and I can't stand the man.

AND... now I hage the guts to go get the puppy,

but now I can't drive and Earl wont' go with me.

He wants NOTHING to do with it,

but says...go get it if you want it.

So I tried to get Tracy to take me.

But she says she has to go to the mall to order her iPhone.

She's getting the new one.

OH.... I want that TOO!!

I have my mad money account!

I can buy the puppy

AND an iPhone!

LOL

P.S. I DON"T have to go to jury duty again tomorrow and I've been excused for the rest of the week!! YAY!!

Just call the LADY with the dog, tell her you are impared but WANT TO BUY THE DOG, will she deliver??? Give her a Cheque... but get that dog honey before she sells it to someone else... that is a good price for a PET QUALITY dog... you didn`t want to breed anyways right?

HELLO, IT'S DIANA THE VICIOUS GRAMINATOR BAKUGAN PLAYER. WHEN MY GRANDSONS GOT INTO BAKUGAN I WENT LOOKING FOR SOME TO BUY AND I FOUND A GIANT RED DRAGON BAKUGAN THAT FILLS THE PALM OF YOUR HAND. THE KIDS LOVED IT AND THATS HOW I GOT THE NAME GRAMINATOR.

WELL I LOST 7 #'S THIS MONTH. YEH!! HOPE TO GET TO 40 OR CLOSE BY MY NEXT APPT.

ASKED ABOUT MY BAND AND AS I THOUGHT IT IS A 14 cc BUT WHEN I ASKED HOW MUCH MY FILLS WHERE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME. SHE SAID THEY DON'T WANT ME CONCENTRATING ON THAT JUST KEEP FOLLOWING MY PLAN. IS THAT TYPICAL RESPONSE? WHATS THE BIG DEAL.

ANY WAY AFTER I GOT DONE I WENT TO THE MALL AND LOOKED AT NEW CLOTHES, CAN 'T BUY, DIDN'T EVEN TRY , JUST LOOKED. I'M GOING TO TOUGH IT THROUGH THE SUMMER WITH WHAT I HAVE AND WILL DIFFINATLEY NEED NEW FOR FALL/ WINTER. BY THEN I SHOULD RECOUP SOME OF THE MONEY I SPENT ON THE SURGERY. MY INSURANCE ONLY PAID A SMALL AMT AND I PAID THE REST. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. I QUESS THE INSURANCE COMPANY CAN STOP THE DEBATE IF THEY COVER WLS SURGERY AT A FLAT RATE AND LEAVE IT UP TO YOU TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO PAY OR NOT.

THE CLINIC IS HAVING A CLOTHING EXCHANGE NEXT MONTH AND I'M GOING TO CHECK IT OUT. ONE OF THE SISTERS AT CHURCH WAS COMMENTING ON MY SHIRT FALLING OFF MY SHOULDERS THEN I SHOWED HER THE CLOSE TO 6 INCH GAP IN MY SKIRT. REALLY DONT' KNOW HOW I'M KEEPING THAT ONE ONE. I CAN TAKE THE WAIST UP TO GET BY FOR A WHILE LONGER. DOESN'T BOTHER ME.

WE HAVE A BOYSCOUT FAMILY PICNIC TONIGHT FOR THE GRANDSON'S. FEELING EXTREMELY FULL FROM MY FILL SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EATING ANYTHING TONIGHT. I'LL JUST TAKE LOTS OF ICE Water AND MAYBE HAVE SOME broth BEFORE BED.

WELL THANKS FOR LISTENING, ID BETTER ROUND THE KIDDIES UP AND GET GOING.

THE GRAMINATOR

IGNORE THIS I GOT IT FIXED ! Whoops its me again. I can't get my picture to show up. Can any one tell me how to do it. Its there on my acct info.

Normally i would not even put a picture out there but hey even i am trying to see the change in me. Its really hard to tell until i get dressed.

The graminator

Edited by Graminator
SOLVED MY OWN PROBLEM

Wow, you guys have been busy today. I had class. Didn't get home until 6:30 and then planted some more pots. came in around 8 pm.

I finally talked to the person in charge of our classes and asked if I could work something out for lunch. The program pays for our lunch at the university cafeteria, the problem is that we only have 20 min for lunch and you can't take food out of the room. So by the time we get through the line we have less than 10 minutes to eat. I can't eat that fast. So tomorrow we are going to talk to the cafeteria people and arrange for me to take my lunch out so I can chew slowly. Basically our choice is salad or sandwich. Which leaves salad, which means chewing. So hopefully things will work out.

Phyl, call and get the puppy!!!!

sorry i dont' have much to say, I haven't had dinner, so check back later if I have time!!

Hello it's diana soon to be renamed the graminator. Kinda a cross between the terminator version and a bakugan wizard.

Ok since im new alittle background banded 2/15/10 at 325. Going today for my 4 th fill. Thanks to this group i now know i need to find out what the cc measurement , what i have already had and the size of my band. I did not know to follow this until i heard about it here.

I started going to the gym with my daughter. When i started i couldn't last long and worried about getting hurt- i tend to fall a lot. Now i'm doing two circuits a week and two days of treadmill in between. Due to knee surgery i was not able to peddle a bike but now have the strength to stand and peddle. For about 10 minutes so im happy.

I lost 20 #'s the first 2 months nothing the third and am around 6-8 for this weigh in today. Still trying to find this sweet spot everyone talks about. Hope to find it soon.

I will check in this evening after the fill and i find out what amt i have in me.

Thanks for listening.

Diana

Diana - Welcome - the size of your band and the # of cc's in it doesn't matter - we are all diff - no 2 pple alike when it comes to fills - just be happy if you have restriction..

LINDA A:

Hey girl, I need your Green Split Pea HAM Soup recipe....

I did ham for dinner tonight and want to make your soup with the leftovers....

Candice

Phyl: You did well with your w/i even though you are up... its the band thing... and tomorrow you get your fill back whooo-hoooo

Janet: food today, CALORIES;CARBS;FAT;PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg718;67;15;77

thats for after supper, will probably have a snack at 9:30 p.m.

Karla: what have you been up to today?

Where is Stephanie??

Candice

WTG on food - I sent Steph a note on FB about Karla backing out - she's on it - she has some rally coming up this weekend..

Well the BEAST is done!!!! Today, yippee... now on the bed in the spare room. Here is some pictures.

:)

LOVE IT LOVE THE COLORS...

It is truly lovely and beautiful!!

Yes... bring sweatshirts, ladies!

AND shorts, and long pants, winter and summer!

Because the weather here is completely unpredictable!!

WE will have a good time no matter what the weather does!!

If it gets really cold, we'll heat up the wine!

HAHAHAHA!

So... I've only had two very small glasses of wine,

BUT... must be too much for me because Obama is making sense to me. His address on the oil spill was NOT offensive and I can't stand the man.

AND... now I hage the guts to go get the puppy,

but now I can't drive and Earl wont' go with me.

He wants NOTHING to do with it,

but says...go get it if you want it.

So I tried to get Tracy to take me.

But she says she has to go to the mall to order her iPhone.

She's getting the new one.

OH.... I want that TOO!!

I have my mad money account!

I can buy the puppy

AND an iPhone!

LOL

P.S. I DON"T have to go to jury duty again tomorrow and I've been excused for the rest of the week!! YAY!!

OMG he said get it - he must be feeling guilty about being a butt head lately...

Obama isn't that bad and this oil spill isn't a political matter really - it something that needs to get fixed and prevented in the future and bp is going to go broke and pple's retirements are going to go to hell in a handbasket (pple who are invested in bp) Its a terrible situation - I see why pple don't want off shore drillng.. Accidents do happen..

Weather - it has to be like 80 for capri's for me - It's just going to be hard to pack when it's so hot here and I gotta find stuff for cooler weather- I don't care I will enjoy the coolness - it's just i have put up my winter clothes and hell I really don't have that much stuff for cold weather as you know it doesn't get that cold here;0)

HELLO, IT'S DIANA THE VICIOUS GRAMINATOR BAKUGAN PLAYER. WHEN MY GRANDSONS GOT INTO BAKUGAN I WENT LOOKING FOR SOME TO BUY AND I FOUND A GIANT RED DRAGON BAKUGAN THAT FILLS THE PALM OF YOUR HAND. THE KIDS LOVED IT AND THATS HOW I GOT THE NAME GRAMINATOR.

WELL I LOST 7 #'S THIS MONTH. YEH!! HOPE TO GET TO 40 OR CLOSE BY MY NEXT APPT.

ASKED ABOUT MY BAND AND AS I THOUGHT IT IS A 14 cc BUT WHEN I ASKED HOW MUCH MY FILLS WHERE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME. SHE SAID THEY DON'T WANT ME CONCENTRATING ON THAT JUST KEEP FOLLOWING MY PLAN. IS THAT TYPICAL RESPONSE? WHATS THE BIG DEAL.

ANY WAY AFTER I GOT DONE I WENT TO THE MALL AND LOOKED AT NEW CLOTHES, CAN 'T BUY, DIDN'T EVEN TRY , JUST LOOKED. I'M GOING TO TOUGH IT THROUGH THE SUMMER WITH WHAT I HAVE AND WILL DIFFINATLEY NEED NEW FOR FALL/ WINTER. BY THEN I SHOULD RECOUP SOME OF THE MONEY I SPENT ON THE SURGERY. MY INSURANCE ONLY PAID A SMALL AMT AND I PAID THE REST. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. I QUESS THE INSURANCE COMPANY CAN STOP THE DEBATE IF THEY COVER WLS SURGERY AT A FLAT RATE AND LEAVE IT UP TO YOU TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO PAY OR NOT.

THE CLINIC IS HAVING A CLOTHING EXCHANGE NEXT MONTH AND I'M GOING TO CHECK IT OUT. ONE OF THE SISTERS AT CHURCH WAS COMMENTING ON MY SHIRT FALLING OFF MY SHOULDERS THEN I SHOWED HER THE CLOSE TO 6 INCH GAP IN MY SKIRT. REALLY DONT' KNOW HOW I'M KEEPING THAT ONE ONE. I CAN TAKE THE WAIST UP TO GET BY FOR A WHILE LONGER. DOESN'T BOTHER ME.

WE HAVE A BOYSCOUT FAMILY PICNIC TONIGHT FOR THE GRANDSON'S. FEELING EXTREMELY FULL FROM MY FILL SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EATING ANYTHING TONIGHT. I'LL JUST TAKE LOTS OF ICE Water AND MAYBE HAVE SOME broth BEFORE BED.

WELL THANKS FOR LISTENING, ID BETTER ROUND THE KIDDIES UP AND GET GOING.

THE GRAMINATOR

Diana - WTG on your weight loss - you are doing great - and the clothes exchange is a good idea -

IGNORE THIS I GOT IT FIXED ! Whoops its me again. I can't get my picture to show up. Can any one tell me how to do it. Its there on my acct info.

Normally i would not even put a picture out there but hey even i am trying to see the change in me. Its really hard to tell until i get dressed.

The graminator

hit reply go scroll down - see manage attachments - click that - then go to where your pics are stored on your computer (see browse) then pick one - click to up load - you can up load 5 at a time then hit submit

Well had boot camp tonite - diff routine - I liked last week better - I did sweat but not as much..

Weill it's almost 8... Karla has her masters stuff I think -

Hi Everyone,

Sad here. When I got home from work last Mon., Mischief threw up black. DH took him to the vet. They thought it was an ulcer. It got worse. We took him to a surgeon Wed. He said it was a tumor attached to the stomach, and prognosis good for surgery. He had surgery Thurs. Sat. morning they said it was leaking, and he now had an infection. They would have to go back in, and if they did pronosis was extremely poor. We had to put him to sleep. He was my baby for 14yrs. This house is not the same.

Hi Janet; Yup I am still up.... cals final 989!!

I am sitting here eating a bowl of cheerios/skim milk... I tried NOT to eat anything after supper, but mY stomach was EMPTY and Growling bad.... and I had cals left so its cheerios!!!!

Yeah, I watched part of Obamas speech and then more coverage on Anderson Cooper CNN... darn I dont' get FOX... but Obama was covered on CTV (cdn station) and also BBC (Briton) so it was very important to everyone...

WIND farms in S. Dakota, Minnesota, Wyoming and Montana... its just GOTTA happen... when driving across I only saw Wind Farms in Minnesotta, nothing in Wisconsin either..//

And I learned tonight that the US. has TONS of Natural Gas... who knew? So if all the car companys switch fuel's over to Nat. Gas... you won't even need the DRILLED oil, plus Kick those Arabs to the CURB as well....

American Ingenuity is the BEST in the world, lets have faith that some companies get up to bat!

Night all,

Candice

Hi Everyone,

Sad here. When I got home from work last Mon., Mischief threw up black. DH took him to the vet. They thought it was an ulcer. It got worse. We took him to a surgeon Wed. He said it was a tumor attached to the stomach, and prognosis good for surgery. He had surgery Thurs. Sat. morning they said it was leaking, and he now had an infection. They would have to go back in, and if they did pronosis was extremely poor. We had to put him to sleep. He was my baby for 14yrs. This house is not the same.

Oh Denise: I am so sorry for your loss. Our Furry Friends leave big holes in our hearts when they pass. I know how you feel as I lost my "woody" last Oct. after 15 wonderful, loving years...

The Rainbow Bridge

- - Author Unknown

There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the "Rainbow Bridge" because of it's many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and Water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So each day they run and play until the day comes when all those pets you have loved suddenly stop playing and look into the distance. Their bright eyes are intent, their eager bodies quiver. Suddenly they begin to run from the group, flying over the green grass, their legs carrying them faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friends meet, you take them in your arms and embrace in a joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face, your hands again caress the beloved heads and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pets, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together. Never again to be separated.

Edited by peaches9
xxoo

Hi Everyone,

So sorry to hear that, Denise! HUGS!

Ah Denise, I'm so sorry! I know I am feeling overwhelmed right now with caring for my furries with everything else, but i also know life would be hard without them. Candice, I have never read the Rainbow road, I loved it. I'm going to send it to my DD#1 who had to put her kitty down in February.

Yeah I'm busy, but I ran out of potting soil, so I won't be planting tonight. Plus it is down pouring and is suppose to be all day. I usually continue to work in the rain, but tonight I think I will pass and I need to do furry nails and laundry. Ah Miss Molly is snuggly this morning, can I just stay home and snuggle?

OOHH, I splurged and bought some OPI dark red fingernail pollish, in my case toe nail polish. I don't slow down long enough for fingernail polish to dry, but I have to paint my toe nails so I can wear sandles in the summer. My toes get so grungy after working in the nursery that I can't get my nails really clean, I know TMI, so I paint them to hide the ground in dirt. I never have used red before. Maybe tonight I will have time for toe nails.

Phyl, GO GET THE DOG!!! AND WHY CAN'T YOUR DRIVE!!! You talked about driving before? Call a taxi, even in Missoula we have taxies.

Well my time is up, keep up the good work, Phyl don't you go back to the doc today to check out your band? Swing by and get the dog! If Earl has a need for a 'honey do' list, send him to my place!!

Love you all, you all are doing great!!! TTFN

Denise

Hugs Hugs Hugs...

Candice - WTG I always save my cal for nite - it's when I eat :0)

Karla - lol on red - I will have red white blue toes come 4th of July

6/26 I have to take gf Linda out for 7 hrs - her family is planing a suprise party - so it's my job to keep her busy - well that's when I was going to get nails done for washington - well maybe that will be part of what we do that day - cuz I don't now how I am going to keep her busy all day long.. Shopping i guess

Phyl - just saw that you are on line (skpyes) are you really up this early..

Are you getting the dog today - what time is your dr appt..

Phyl, GO GET THE DOG!!! AND WHY CAN'T YOUR DRIVE!!! You talked about driving before? Call a taxi, even in Missoula we have taxies.

Well my time is up, keep up the good work, Phyl don't you go back to the doc today to check out your band? Swing by and get the dog! If Earl has a need for a 'honey do' list, send him to my place!! Love you all, you all are doing great!!! TTFN

Well... I just wanted someone to go with me... don't know the lady... she lives on a farm she said. And I wanted another opinion... or confirmation, I guess, that this is the right dog for me. Besides that... I think when I said that I was having my glass of wine. Yeah... I can drive... love to drive, in fact! Especially in my NEW car!! And I think I'm a much better driver than the person I live with!! LOL

Phyl - just saw that you are on line (skpyes) are you really up this early.. Are you getting the dog today - what time is your dr appt..

Are you serious???? My computer was online without me!! I rarely turn it off. I sign off FB and close my browser and leave it on. I got up a little before 7:30 a.m. Bad night with shoulder hurting all night. Couldn't get comfortable.

Skipping Primetimers this morning... We'd have to rush through lunch and leave by 12:30 p.m. to make it to Federal Way by 2 pm. So thinking I should jump in the shower and go get the dog!! I am sure dragging my heels, huh?? Keep thinking... maybe he's right... maybe a dog would be too much... complicate our traveling. But I want one so bad!!

:laugh::thumbup::sigh::tongue::)

Ya I was SHOCKED !!! cuz it was 4:30 or 5ish - my stupid dogs woke me up at 4:30 - and what's 1/2 hr more sleep so I stayed up...

As is was on FB or LBT my skypes - said Phyl on line and I thought WTH she is NEVER up this early..

Ya on the dog - have you seen the dog in person - have you played with it - If it's well behaved then no problem traveling you can take them on the plane - I think my Angel would bark the whole time and want out of the carrier and I don't think you can let them out.. But again my dogs aren't well trained - I really need Ceaser Milan ... I have a zoo at my house - Ryder chasing Sheba - then Angel chasing Sheba just cuz Ryder is - Bear humping Ryder - Can't leave anything on the counter and turn your back - Ryder will get it..

I like small dogs myself - they can't get stuff off the counter ;0)

I think you need to see the dog to know if it's for you.. You gotta interveiw it..

MORNING EVERYONE- YOU GUYS SURE GET UP EARLY!

I HAD A GOOD NIGHT AFTER MY FILL. THIS MUST BE RESTRICTION, WHILE IM STILL ON liquids UNTIL THIS AFTER NOON I HAVE NO HUNGER AT ALL. MAKING MYSELF DRINK Water AND EVEN FIXED SO CREAMY chicken Soup BUT ITS A FORCE TO EAT. I CAN REALLY FEEL THE BAND TODAY. I'M SURE I'LL HIT MY 40 # THIS MONTH.

WEATHER IS GREAT HERE IN VEGAS TODAY, GOOD LITTLE WIND AND COOL 79 RIGHT NOW. I OPENED THE HOUSE FOR THE DOGS TO GO AND THE CAT JOINED THEM.

PHYL, I HAVE A 8 YR OLD SHITTY SHIT ZHU- BABY- AND SHE IS THE BEST FAMILY DOG, LETS MY GRANDKIDS DRESS HER UP AND PUSH HER AROUND IN A DOLL BUGGY. MY GD HAS A I YR OLD YORKIE- COCO-, CUTE AND SWEET BUT HAS A TEMPERMENT AT TIMES.

WE ALSO HAVE INHERITED MY DADS WHIT PERSIAN CAT- BUBBA- WHO THINKS HE RULES THE HOUSE. AND A ALBINO CORN SNAKE- BOBO- WHO DARN WELL BETTER STAY IN HIS CAGE OR THE GRAMINATOR WILL GET HIM GONE !!

HAVE A SAFE DAY EVERY ONE

Good Afternoon Gang ...

Diana - I had a shitzu/lapso mix - Muffin - she was the BEST DOG !!!! She died 18 yrs ago - Yesterday was the 18 yr anniversary of my Dad's death and she die right after that - that one one hell of a year (92) My stepmom died 5/12 - my Dad died 6/15 and Muffin 6/28

Sounds like you have restriction - what's your doc's orders after a fill - I have to do one week each phase -

Karla & me are the early risers - You would think Candice would be being 3 hrs ahead of us - but she isn't - hell it's 9 in Canada when it's 6 here - even on the weekends I'm up early - I have to be to work by 7:30 a.m.

Phyl - How did the doc visit go???

Candice What up w/you today...

Karla - What did you do today... How's dd#4 (heck I find that easier than trying to remember names ;0)

I'm sore from boot camp - don't have gym tonite - but have it friday night