Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nope you are completely justified! The curve thing is funny to me. My one friend keeps commenting on how my boobs are shrinking.all I keep saying is so is the rest of me! And the crazy thing is I'm still a D cup. Which is what I was to begin with! I'm 16lbs from goal and I still have plenty of curves! And I'm sure you will too. You should look up the thread "I'm your face moments" there's a couple of really funny posts there.

Ok my turn

10. Go skydiving(hopefully next summer):)

9. Do the Zip line next summer on our vacation.

8. Fit into a cute swimming suit.

7. Shop anywhere I want.

6. Fit in lingerie :)

5. Not be the biggest one in my Unit at work.

4. Maybe get a tattoo

3. Exercise with out being winded, actually feel like exercising.

2. Play outside with my kids.

1. Wear a cute pair of jeans.

6 more days , hope this week flys by.if anyone wants to Im i am on yahoo,MSN, and myspace, and of course Facebook.< /p>

Triplet, you are so funny! I can touch my toes, but painting them is not that easy! As a matter of fact, I've noticed that in the last year if I wear pants that are too tight I can barely get shoes and socks on! People keep asking me if I'm excited about my surgery... you're damn right I am!

10. Enjoy a more "intimate" relationship with my wife.

9. Ride Bicycle with my Beautiful life.

8. Experience doing outdoor things with more energy.

7. Feel "normal."

6. Attend my children's weddings.

5. Enjoy my sports car.

4. Shop at normal stores instead of catalogs.

3. Work

2. Play with my kids.

1. LIVE*

*Not in order of importance:)~

Hey nice to see you on this thread Jason! I would love to ride a bicycle again too. I bought a cheap one a couple years ago in an effort to lose weight. It was SO exhausting just to go around my neighborhood... not only because I was out of shape, but because I was too heavy for the bike itself. This was when I was much lighter than I am now, too. When I lose enough weight to ride a bike again I'm going to reward myself with the nicest one I can afford (err... that might not be a very nice one... lol)

1.. really enjoy the beach..without watching everyone around me

2. not worry when i go to the dr for a cold.. they tell me to lose weight.

3. go on rides with my kids

4. get on the back of a motorcylce

5. scuba dive

6. pay for a vacation and wish wish wish the whole time i looked better

7. I have to agree about the boots!!

8. meet up with all the people who thought i was fat

9.buy clothes at anystore and not be limited to one or two stores

and finally......

#10... STOP HEARING YOU HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FACE... IF YOU WOULD JUST LOSE A FEW POUNDS!

I like this one

1. Not have to take any more meds

2. Share clothes with my daughter

3. Shop in the front of a store instead of plus size

4. Be able to go to the mall and not get worn out

5. Wear sexier clothes

6. Show my non believing family i can do it

7. Feel pround of myself

8. Live a longer and healthier life

9. Take a cruise somewhere nice with beaches

10. Let some snobby men look at me again and this time i can say..eat your heart out, you had your chance, and i wasnt good enough then.

I guess that one was ugly, but you would be surprised...but then maybe you wouldnt.

Good luck to all

t-rose(dee)

Texas: I guarantee you that most of us have had our little fantasies about being thin and shoving it in the faces of the people who mistreated us because of our weight. I'm positive you're not alone :sneaky:

Mommy: Ditto on #2! I am only 22 and healthy as a horse, but I have gone to SO MANY doctors for various things not related to my weight just to hear them talk about how I need to lose some weight. I always wanted to say "No sht sherlock!" I also love how doctors accuse obesity for being the cause of EVERY fat person's ailment. I have a story about that actually. A few years ago I broke my ankle when I fell and didn't realize it so I continued to walk on it causing it to heal badly and actually grow a piece of bone that was digging into my tendons and nerves. Anyway, I went to the doctor a couple years after I broke it because I was having a lot of pain in my ankle and at the time I didn't know that this was why. So what did the doctor say? I have ankle pain because I am overweight and it will subside if I lose weight. This diagnosis made me so angry and I thought that it was so stupid because only one of my ankles was giving me problems. It also didn't help me with the crippling ankle pain I was dealing with at the time. How the heck am I supposed to lose weight if I can hardly walk? Anyway, I took it upon myself to schedule an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon and almost cried when he showed me the xray of my ankle and proved that it was in fact a legitimate non-fat related problem ...but I digress.

Edited by abbypoo

I feel very vain writing this down, but I guess it is time I want to do something for me and have a bit of vanity. Alot of us have similar wish lists, it makes me think I am not alone. Enjoy!

1. Tattoo

2. Boobies/Tummy Tuck

3. Swim again - I miss swimming.

4. Alaskan Cruise on my 40th Birthday - specifically looking forward to formal night and being able wear a sexy fancy dress that shows off #2.

5. Pictures for Hubby :lol:

6. Have a lap for my hubby to lay his head in, to hold my nieces/nephews.

7. Not have to worry about the strength of the chair before sitting down and weather I will be stuck if I do sit down.:sad:

8. Learn to Kayak

9. Get a couple new piercings :)

10. Move like a person instead of an elephant.

Don't feel vain at all! You just want to experience all the things that your weight has kept you from. Maybe it is a little vain of all of us, but maybe that's just what the doctor ordered :)

I hear ya on movin' like a person instead of an elephant. I can't tell you how many times I've knocked things over with my hips or my butt!

I hear ya on movin' like a person instead of an elephant. I can't tell you how many times I've knocked things over with my hips or my butt!

Haha, I can't wait until I'm not knocking my kids over with my butt!! LOL :)

Ha ha... you made me laugh so hard now my incisions hurt... LOL

Mine arent necessarily in any particular order:

*I want higher self esteem. To be able to look at myself in the mirror and actually LIKE the person who is looking back at me.

*I would like to be able to shop in a lingerie store and buy some of the stuff that I know would really make my husband's heart skip a beat.....and look good in it!

*I want to be able to go into ANY clothing store and be able to buy any article of clothing without any problem, and not have them be plus sized or from the maternity section.

*I would like to go to the beach with my kids and not have to wear shorts that go below my knees and a tank top to cover myself up. I want to wear a bathing suit, and not necessarily a bikini.....although that would be nice!!

*I want to help coach my daughter's softball team and get out and be physically a part of her team.

*I would like to be able to walk into a restaurant, order a meal and not feel like the waiter, and every other person in the room is judging me for my meal choice, based solely on my weight.

*I want to go back to Legoland and ride the rollercoaster that I was humiliated at, without incident. And all the other coasters my heart desires!!!

*I want Shaelin, my daughter, to look at me and say, "Mommy, you are skinny now." She tells me that I am fat all the time...

*I would like to be able to wear shorts that are above my knees without feeling self conscious. Same goes with dresses. I would like to wear them and a pair of heels without feeling uncomfortable.

*I want to be one of the "skinny" girls when I go out with my friends or even my family....

Just some of the many things I would LOOOVE to accomplish with the help of the lapband surgery. I am still of course, waiting for insurance approval or denial...