Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG! I Can't Sleep!!

Stupid me, Stupid me I watched "Ring 2" tonight! :) It scared the S#@t out of me!! I am such a wimp. 42 and still scared of a stupid movie!! I kept waiting for the dumb phone to ring like in "Ring 1". That one didn't scare me too bad so I thought "Why Not?" Home alone and watching scarey movies. like I said; STUPID ME, STUPID ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh God, Where is my family when I need them?

Night all, I will try again!! Talk to you tomorrow if I make it through the night! LOL :) :) :) :) ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hey did you watch it on DVD? See if they have a "making of" section on the DVD. I say this because I watched "The Grudge" and was freaked out of my mind but when I watched the bit about how they did the effects, for some reason, it took all the scare out of it. Just a thought.

I LOVE scary movies but man they put me over the edge too!!

And I'm not sleeping either. I'm too depressed and ate WAY too much today. Sad.

GYTM-- How come you're depressed? The eating...tomorrow (or today) is another day... a major cliche, but hey, sometimes they help.

Let me tell you something really scary... I was watching TV this past week, and I kid you not, I saw a good friend of mine from home (I moved away a few years ago) on a show... Of all the shows, it was The Biggest Loser. Ahhhhh.

Now isn't that scary? hehe

:)

GYTM-- How come you're depressed?

Oh clevergrrly, how sweet of you to ask! I'm going to be okay....This has been something of a rough year for me. My dad passed end of February and I was just coming through that only to find out last weekend my best friend from high school passed from cancer (she's my age and leaves a young daughter). Add to that I'm suffering really bad double vision (doctors don't know why) and some work troubles and it's all a recipe for sadness and lack of sleep.

(sorry you asked now? lol!)

The eating...tomorrow (or today) is another day... a major cliche, but hey, sometimes they help.

Of course you are right but it was dumb.....and as I was eating I'm saying to myself "you aren't hungry, you are sad and lonely.....don't eat! This isn't what you really want" meanwhile I was eating away. Made my tummy hurt which isn't good so then I got depressed about doing damage to my band.

Just a cruddy mood all around I guess!! But thanks, you are right...today is a whole new day. The slate is wiped clean.

Let me tell you something really scary... I was watching TV this past week, and I kid you not, I saw a good friend of mine from home (I moved away a few years ago) on a show... Of all the shows, it was The Biggest Loser. Ahhhhh.

YIKES!! That is pretty scary!! I do love that show tho. I can't explain why, I just do. I hate the trainers though, esp the female, Jillian. She's not a very nice person. Did you see that one guy actually tore his quad, she was pushing him so hard. Yeeks!

Here's hoping your friend does well in the competition!!

OOO have you seen the excorsism of emily rose? i almost wet my pants in the theater lol i never knew i would break out into a sweat from watching a movie...

Kim

GYTM,

I know how you feel with the downs of life; it's unfortunate it has to happen, but this to will pass. Do you have anyone you can talk with face to face? You are going through a lot, and there's no shame in going to a neutral person, like a counselor, to get some of the troubles off your shoulders. Of course, we here on LBT are behind you. :)

I'm going to continue watching The Biggest Loser too, but only because my friend is on there. She's been trying to lose the weight off and on for a long time. I keep telling her she's doing great, because seriously, she lost over 100 lbs on her own... now she's going for more, which is great, but I feel that show is very unrealistic in it's methods (if we all had 2-5 hours of our day to spend excercising, well, if we actually did it... wouldn't we be a lot thinner too?)... And yes, that Jillian lady is a b... you know the rest.

I was thinking of starting a thread about this show, to see what people think, how they feel about it... What do you think?

Hope you're doing better... Hang in there my friend!

Ok this is weird. I watched the Ring Two last night TOO. I just wanted it to be over! I wanted to poke my self in the eye! It was the most BORING movie I EVER saw in my LIFE!!! I know we are all different when it comes to movies and Im not bashin ya...but for my tastes...way too slow....not enough gore...what the hell was up with all the deer? I understood because of the one scene...but COMMON~ IMHO ~ it could have been a lot better~ I HAVE TO see the Exocist of Emily Rose. I am gonna take myself this week I think...yes, that is a good plan,,,while the husband is at work, and my son is in school, I will take myself to the movies...ehehehehehe

Okay...have a good day all!

Note to self: Don't see The Ring II. I saw the first one and obsessed about it for weeks. Have ya'll seen "The Grudge"? It was creepy as hayull.

Today I watched "The Brown Bunny"....yeah, I'll admit I wanted to see it solely because I heard that there was some on screen very naughty stuff, and there was. Weird movie tho.

I know how you feel with the downs of life; it's unfortunate it has to happen, but this to will pass. Do you have anyone you can talk with face to face?

Thank you a lot for being concerned. It really matters to know I have people who care. Yes, I have a counselor and she's great. Mostly the answer is that with grief, you just have to go through it. I was finally on an upswing after my dad's passing and now this is dragging me back into it.

I'm going to be back home in New Mexico in a week and a half and I plan to get together with my friend's parents. It will be hard but healing I think.

I'm going to continue watching The Biggest Loser too, but only because my friend is on there.

I was thinking of starting a thread about this show, to see what people think, how they feel about it... What do you think?

I think you should!! I'm strangely obsessed by that show! I'd love to have a discussion thread.