Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

walk for obesity

ok everyone this event is coming up. and it is one of the most important event of the year. it raise money for obesity awarness. it helps so many people out. so if you can make this it would be great. and if you can't make it then please make a donation if you can. i don't care if its just a dollar, every little amount counts. i will personal be there walking and i will have my wife and oldest kid there helping out.

so im counting on everyone to help with this.

if you have any question feel free to email,pm, or ask on here. im going to add a link to the team im on which is from the birmingham area. so please join us.

thanks

jason w robertson

heres the link to the team.

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=316425&lis=1&kntae316425=CFABE289CEE2478BB2A157FFE5F8394A&supId=261602965

I'm in!!! Woot Woot!

Do I need to join as an individual and Zach join as an individual or do we joint together what did you man?!

no, join a team is what you want to do.

you want to join Veronica Patterson team.

it is the saints for wellness team.

i just done me for now. but i believe you will have to join each of you by yourself. thats the only way i see to do it. but make sure you join are team. that way we get credit for it.

ok if you and zach is going to walk then you can Register Family. that way you can do it in one transaction. i ddint see that first time sorry. just make sure you do it under the team for us.

Edited by JASON R

GOT IT!!!!!! Will prob do that this afternoon!!!

I did mine yesterday! I am looking forward to it!

GGGGgggrrrrr,,,,I may not be able to make this due to moving to weekend shifts......But I am going to ask off and hope I get off!!!! But has anyone seen what time it starts? I cant find that anywhere

i will ask saturday at the support meeting

i was just wanting to give this a bump. so if you haven't looked into this please do so. the money goes for a great cause. heres some more details about it.

Birmingham, AL

Walk from Obesity - at Regions Park

To register online, please click the "Register Here" button above. If you prefer to mail in your registration, please click here to view and download the printable registration form and click here to view and download the printable registration form for children.

Walk Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009

Walk Location: Regions Park

Walk: 8:00 am

Presented By: Advanced Surgeons; The Surgeons' Group - Dr. John Matthews; Freeman and Company; Miles & Schmitt, MD; Children's Health System - Birmingham; Alabama Weight Loss Surgery - Dr. Les Miles & Dr. Lee Schmitt; Birmingham Minimally Invasive Surgery - Jay Long, MD; and Dr. Andrew M. DeWitt, Birmingham Bariatrics

Event Flyer/Walk Brochure: Click to download the flyer for this event and the 2009 Walk from Obesity brochure.

Event Leaders: Sue Bunnell and Michelle McClinton

Walkers: You may seek pledges using the online tools after registration. To collect pledges in person, a printable pledge form is available here.

Event Sponsors: Please contact Sue Bunnell or Michelle McClinton directly for local Walk sponsorship information and opportunities.

For more information, or to volunteer your services for the Walk, please contact:

Sue Bunnell

sue.bunnell@trinitymedicalonline.com

Michelle McClinton

mshellcpc@yahoo.com

205-783-9330

917 Tuscaloosa Avenue SW

Birmingham, AL 35211

also if you want to come and donate some money. i will do the walking for you.