Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Paul Wizman - Kind and caring

I will be the first to say,I really am thankful for Dr.Wizeman.He did not do my surgery but has taken good care of me since I was banded.He has done all my fills and after care and I would not hesitate to recommend him as a surgeon.His staff has been very kind to me even though I had my surgery in TJ,Mexico he took me right from the start and I have been with him a year so if you are looking for a surgeon or after care in South Florida he is the best.

I have to agree w/you. Dr. Wizman did my surgery on May 19th. The best day of this journey was the day that I found Dr. Wizman. His staff is great and he is so caring and just a great surgeon.

Well Dr. Wizman did my surgery Dec 09 I have yet to see him ever since surgery. Once a month I was going to his band fill clinics where he does not even do the fills or show up. I have never seen a Dr. that doesnt ever see a patient post op. Im not the first one he has ever done this too and have found many complain about it. I was told oh yeah you can make an appointment to see him on Wednesday but its very full and you will be waiting for hours cause he always runs late. So what did I do I moved to Jacksonville and found Dr. Webb who sees me every single month and does my fills and not some person who isnt even a Dr.

I have to say the person in Dr. Wizman's office that does the fills is awesome and I'll take her over any surgeon- any day. I like the Doc too and he HAS done my fills in the beginning but his assistant is top notch and a master at it. They all care well for the patients and are very warm and friendly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches