Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kitten Lover Thread

DeLarla

My coworker rescued a kitten that some A-HOLES threw out their car window on Friday. I psssssssssssssersonally would have taken off after the car, but she rescued Kitty and brought him to work last weexxx k. Kitwjkgf

ty 1 (he's helping metype_)will be in the office one more day h before meeting his new family tonight since another co-worker found him a home ;)! , so Kitty will be here all day before meeting his new fam47ulily. He's driving me nuts and I'm sitting here just cracking up as he walks across my keyboard and takes flying leaps into ][0my monitor. He crawls up my jeans then swings from my earrings. He's jacked 89999999999999 9999988yo up my puter several times by stepping on control keys and he just ran off with my feather pen that I got in New Orleans a week before the hurricane. Thought you could all use a laugh since I haven't gotten a darn thing done today. He's terrorizing my office. Here's the best pic my phone camera could get.

post-203981-13813132094468_thumb.jpg

awwwww!!!! He's SO cute!! I remember when my kitty would run about my keyboard. I used to bring her to work everyday, but now she's a spaz and doesn't like to come.

I love kitties. My boyfriend says they need to genetically engineer a cat that stays kitten sized, lol.

What a little darling!!! I'm so glad he has a new home, one that really wants him. Don't even get me started on the #$#%%$ that just threw him out the car window. If you no long want an animal, drop them off at a shelter, so it takes a few minutes out of you life, you can spare it. Better than taking a chance on hurting or worse yet, killing the poor things. I am such an animal lover, I even rescue the lizards that sneak inside from my patio so the cats don't get them and eat them. Once, when I was going to the mall with a friend, I looked up and there was there was this poor little lizard just hanging onto my windshield wiper for dear life. I was about to get onto the expressway, but decided to take a short Detour down a side street where I pulled over and gentle let him loose in an open field. My friend thought I was crazy, but I didn't care, I wasn't goint to have his death on my head.

Well, aren't you glad I decided to responsed to your post. Give the kitty a tickle on the nose for me.

Cindy

We came home once and found our own cat had captured two lizzards and dragged them in the house. He was terrorizing one, then running to the other. We saved them both and really pissed off our cat. Another time our kitty brought a damn field mouse in the house and boy was he angry when I saved the mouse. I'm not sure why some of us have compassion for animals while others hate them. It makes no sense. I sleep with a 50 pound Pitbull on my head (well, she sleeps, I lay awake wondering why I can't ask her to move.) Animals make me whole. They are my heart.

I'm just sitting here in awe of this little guy. He shredded my desk, hung from my earrings, tore the place up, then fell asleep on my shoulder. I can't move. I can't work. All I can do is sit here and finally type!

AW! He is absolutely adorable!!! It amazes me that any human being could be heartless enough to coldheartedly try to dispose of any precious animal.

Give him lots of hugs from me. If I were there he'd be even more spoiled than I'm sure he already is!

Kisses kitty!!!

Yep, some unhumans tossed him out of a moving car. You can see how tiny he is because that's my fingerless motorcycle glove he's playing with. He fits in my palm. The pic is him sitting in a chair at a desk "helping."

He's so cute. He looks like my cat PITA (stands for Pain In The Ass) She lives up to her name. I am having a lot of problems with her lately. I just don't know what to do? I have had her for 9 years and she is always been a little mean. BUT lately she is sooo much worse. ;) A couple of weeks ago about 2:00am she decided she wanted to go out. (she sleeps with me) I would not let her because we have lost a lot of cats from coyotes in the neighbor hood lately. She attacked me! I mean really attacked me!! I covered my head with my blanket and she first went after my legs then MY HEAD!! She was after blood. She was grawling and hissing the whole time. I wont let her in my room right now (a night) She got her way and is staying outside, but I can't keep her there for the winter. I live in the mountains and it gets below freezing. Way below sometimes. I'm thinking of taking her to the vet and see what they say. either give her some drugs or God forbid put her to sleep. :) That will kill me but I just don't know what to do. Any suggestions?????????

On a happier note. I have another cat that has been with me for about the same amount of time and she is a SWEETHEART! We found her so her name is FOUNDER!

I love animals and I can't stand seeing them hurt in ANY WAY!!!!! I cry everytime I see animals that have so far survived "Katrina"!

Did you see Opara today? Nick Burkis (sp) was talking to a man that couldn't take his dog on the evac. bus and was VERY upset!! Nick took that dog and 2 others to a place he was staying in Batton Rouse (SP MY SPELLING SUCKS) and the dog and his owner were reunited the next day!! I was crying the whole show. It showed a side of "Katrina" that you don't see on the News.

Ok I went a little over board with this post! Sorry!! :D

Terri,

Usually when an animal has a sudden behavior change, something is bothering them. It could be something as simple as a tooth ache. I would definitely take her to the vet and see what they say.

Hope she feels better ;)

I can't believe you named her PITA (Pain in the Ass). A long time ago I had a ferret that I named PITA which stood for exactly the same thing!!! That's so funny, no one I have ever talked to had heard of such a thing. But true to his name he was a royal pain that chased everyone around trying to bite their toes, but the final straw was when he took my 12 week old himalayn kitten and almost took her eye out. Luckily we found a teenager working at a pet store that really wanted him, so we turned him over. The kitten ended up being okay and several hundreds of dollars later at the vets we were able to save her eye. So alls well that ends well.

Cindy