Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 22 and weigh 250....... I am wondering if I will need a Tummy Tuck after I have hit my goal. Anyone around my age...did your skin bounce back? Also, I plan to have kids in about 5 years so I am definetly waiting until I loose it to have it done!

Hmmm, its impossible to say.

What *might* happen is that you're not left with a hanging tummy, becuase you are young, havent had babies. But you probably wont have a bikini model stomach either. The likelihood of a sixpack stomach covered with smooth, tight skin is rather low since most normal weight people dont have that either.

At 22, your standards will be higher than us old bags who've birthed a few babies and compare ourselves to our friends in the same boat. To me, my stomach is OK, to a thin 20 year old it would be a nightmare.

One thing is for sure, your chances are pretty good for bouncing back. You're young, you've had no babies, and in the scheme of things you're not that heavy. Good luck!

Hmmm, its impossible to say.

What *might* happen is that you're not left with a hanging tummy, becuase you are young, havent had babies. But you probably wont have a bikini model stomach either. The likelihood of a sixpack stomach covered with smooth, tight skin is rather low since most normal weight people dont have that either.

At 22, your standards will be higher than us old bags who've birthed a few babies and compare ourselves to our friends in the same boat. To me, my stomach is OK, to a thin 20 year old it would be a nightmare.

One thing is for sure, your chances are pretty good for bouncing back. You're young, you've had no babies, and in the scheme of things you're not that heavy. Good luck!

Have I mentioned that I love you? lol thanks!

hey do you have b4 and after pics....I see your posts alot and was just wondering!

I'm hoping the same thing :) I don't want to have P.S.

No babies here yet. I am a higher starting weight than you though.

I have noticed my arms have quite a bit of flab already. I hope that goes away...

I have a friend who had lapband about 1 1/2 years ago.

She want the Tummy Tuck, I suggested she wait until she

has the baby she wants, then do it.

She is a lot younger than me, I got my lapband March 5, 2009 and I already have the flabby upper arms, so

I will start resistance training after I get released to do more exercise other than walking.

I am down 40 lbs since Jan. 14, 2009. That was my consult

date with a weigh-in. I get my first "fill" on April 22, 2009 and that will also be 6 weeks post-op, so I can start

more exercises.

It's very possible your body will/can go back..You are MUCH younger than I. Mine will not go back because I have been heavy for so long and I'm much older. There was a time my body went back but now, forget about it! Just wait a year or two to see..I'm checking in to see about having my arms lifted because I hate them more than any other part, because arms are seen more, I can hide my legs and butt and belly(although my tummy never was a big problem) Just alittle dunlap(lol)..

Oh and I had 2 babies that both weighed over 9 pounds so yeah, I have a million stretch marks(EEWW) They are 24 and 21 now so I can't blame it on them anymore,lol!

I hope I won't have the extra skin problem as well after I reach my goal weight. I am 32 years old and I haven't had a baby yet. I do plan to have a baby one year after my surgery though. Hopefully I would have reached my goal weight at that point.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches