Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

excuse us gentlemen, a poll from the ladies

do enjoy back door play on your self?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. do enjoy back door play on your self?

• been there, done that, feels great, like it
    • wont go there, no way, no how
    • been there, done that, no thanks
    • never been there, but curious

Well this topic is not what came to this board for tonight. Sheez. But I've learned one thing from it. There is a ladies powder room and there some interesting discussions that are going on over there.

I came to talk about P.B. Guess that means "poke butt" in this thread.

"Anal Play" Sounds like somebody farting out lines from MacBeth

wow, that sure was an entertaining thread to read...

Prostate massage is used quite commonly for sexual stimulation, either to achieve a pleasurable orgasm, or to achieve excretion of seminal Fluid without orgasm as part of BDSM "orgasm denial" activities (which is sometimes called "prostate milking"). I personally enjoy having my prostrate stimulated, but I'm also gay. However, I do know, personally, a few straight men who also thuroughly enjoy prostate stimulation and other anal activities. So, to answer your question whether or not any straight men enjoy anal play, the answer is definitely yes. However, this does not mean all (or even most) do. Everyone's different and enjoy's his/her own sexual pleasures.

Next question? :blushing:

Negative, I 100% agree with the poster that said quite simply.

"WE have what we need up front, no need to go there"

Its not worth it, and I too agree its a bit degrading on the womans part so why?

I'm all for some good fun, but there are many MANY other things going on in that region I'd rather not mix and match with my sex life.

Plus, you shouldn't have to prep for sex, it takes the spontinaity out of it when you have to "prepare" for it.

Just MY THOUGHTS, since you think nobody was chiming in and speaking up.

I must say this really isn't the place for this post, this is not why I come here and certainly isn't what I was expecting to read in the mens room today :-)

I'm not an old fuddy duddy by any means, just giving my honest opinion..

Cya..

well in another honest opinion, if you found this thread offensive, change the channel. there are a whole lot of other threads in the mens room to read. the women debated about posting here but how do they have open dialogue if they don't at least ask the question? also, if you feels it inappropriate why would you post a response to the question?

not trying to trash on you but think about it...1st let me answer your question, then let me tell you i don't like you posting your question here. ????:thumbup:

Honestly, I've been there, done that. I'm not overly against it, but I prefer not to do it. I dated a girl who really wanted to try it and it just felt odd. Going along with that, she was also obsessed with anal sex and wanted to do it sans condom...yeah...not so much.

To each their own. :biggrin:

Ok I never get red faced so here goes. First of all it was not american pie it was road trip with the milking of the prostate. Second tossing salad is performing oral sex on someones anus. I enjoy doing this to woman along with fingers I am gentle and they have always loved it. due to the nerve endings in the anus this type of sex actually gives woman a different type of orgasm. I let a gf use a finger and felt nothing but she had small fingers. So I let her use a vibrator and it felt weird and I said ok stop. Turns out my anus was bleeding. I never let this happen again needless to say. I hope this helps any curious woman.

sooo true.... We ought to be used to it by now... hehehehe...

Ha haaaaa tossing the salad!!...my wife knows when I come upstairs with the bottle of maple Syrup theres gonna be some salad tossing!!:thumbup:

Been there! done that before I was married. Ex-girlfriend was really into it. As long as you take it really slow, lots of lube, and plenty of finger stimulation/penetration before you try with your penis, it wont be so bad. Yes I did enjoy doing it. But I dont really miss it either. My sex life with the wife is more than fine, when we have it! Guys/gals who have never tried or failed, it is because the experience was rushed. at least in most cases I would expect. Not every womans body is built the same and it may not work for everybody. As far as receiving anal play, been there done that too! I didnt like the penetration at all but it was taboo enough to let it happen. Afterwards, we decided It was not for us. However stimulating the "taint" will stay on the list! I think if more men realized there is more fun getting there, than finishing the race, women would enjoy anal more often. I hope I have not offended anyone!

I must say that I do enjoy it.......

The wife likes to lick and play around down there while she's taking care of me... but no insertion for me. Hell, it hurts to poo sometimes!