Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

green, you is in rare form today! Top of your game, sounds like to me! *toast* hee, hee, hee.

Why, thanks for the compliments, grrlfiend. I have just come back from the physio where I had a work out on my back, took some fun painkillerz, too. Yippee!!!

I've heard there are all kinds of people who wind up in medicine. Not just the godless assholes who do abortions and cosmetic surgery. I'm no expert though.

I now see why I stopped posting on this board several months ago. I see you gang up on one person just because they do not see the way you see. Grown women, wow.

Don't let the door hit ya....

I can't imagine the lucky bastard that gets an intimate encounter with Ms. Suleman....crazy chicks are HAWT!!

I love lamp.

Brick, are you just looking around the office and saying you love things?

I would suggest prostitution as a good career path; with those lips she could suck chrome off a trailor hitch (as my husband would say) and, ethically speaking, she has already been dabbling in those waters, hasn't she?

SAD to hear another woman say that about another woman, I guess we are all squeaky clean. We have never done anything that we do not regret. Get real.

Well, I mean....there's regret and there's "I have 14 children with no way to support them". I have done some things I regret, but....ya know.....

I now see why I stopped posting on this board several months ago. I see you gang up on one person just because they do not see the way you see. Grown women, wow.

Yeah, but... but...... but.....

Ah, never mind. Buh-bye! :thumbup:

I just wanted to thank you all for my afternoon entertainment. I'm actually laughing out loud at work reading this stuff!!!:thumbup:

We're here to please. Well, except for one or two... :thumbup:

I've heard there are all kinds of people who wind up in medicine. Not just the godless assholes who do abortions and cosmetic surgery. I'm no expert though.

hey wait ...cosmetic surgery is great and some people really dont need to reproduce..

I just looked up trell in my on-line dictionary. It seems that it is an alternative spelling for troll.

Gosh Carrie, I hope God don't smite you down for it.

I know, heaven forbid!!

Carrie, I'll try not to hold your occupation against you.

Well, since we are all wacos I appreciate it!

I've spent 22 years as a nurse taking care of children, and I even worked in the newborn ICU with preemies for awhile! I'm definitely not Godless! If anything else, I would venture to say I'm just the opposite:tongue:

yeah, i've thought the same thing about you, except you'd start telling him or her how wrong they are and how you know their job better. Then you'd start rolling on the floor and speaking in tongues. :thumbup::rolleyes::thumbup:

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!