Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Preggy progress/Updates/Tell us how you're doing!

I had to have my tube & port replaced post-baby... I swear I felt the day he kicked it loose, but my doc said the metal clip in the port eroded and snapped. I think what actually happened is it eroded, and his kicking snapped it in half.

My first tell-tale of pregnancy at only 4weeks was incredible band tightness. I scheduled an unfill but they couldn't get me in for a month.. that day I took a test, found out I was pregnant, and went in earlier for a small unfill. Everything was fine till the band broke, which was about 6m into pregnancy.. then I ate like a cow, and gained a lot of weight. For baby 2 (one day) I'm going to keep fill as long as I can.

I have had no fill in my band since I found out I was pregnant.. I had some tightness throughout the pregnancy.. but now now 7 weeks post pregnancy I am tight and today I even pb'd! its crazy.. I can eat normally most of the time but get tripped up on the normal things like when i have a fill.. like bread.. so weird.. I hope everything is alright and its just hormones or something. I go in for a fill the 8th of Jan.

Hi guys! LOOONG time since anyone posted, so I dunno if anyone still checks this thread, but I will post an update, just in case, as I've been thinking about you all. My mother in law died on Jan 13th after 2 months in the hospital and 4 long years of battling cancer. It was rough and sad, but it was time. She was ready to go. Between having a baby, the holidays, losing a loved one, etc, I realized I had spent the last 7 months just not caring about myself. I weighed 219 when I left the hospital after having the baby in August, and I crept up to 240 by January....scary. I couldn't believe I was so close to my pre-band weight. So I scheduled a fill and started walking, trying to make good food choices etc. It was expensive and rough going to a new lap doc, as my original one moved out of state, but I just had to do something.

Last Wednesday I had my first fill since August 08 and it was TIGHT! Too tight. After waiting 2 or 3 days to make sure it wasn't just needing to "settle in" and such, I went in yesterday for a slight unfill. She took out .4 cc of the 1 cc she had put in last week and the difference is amazing. I lost 8 lbs in that 6 days span, but was getting seriously dehydrated...

Baby boy is great, 7 months old, sitting up, eating baby food, learning to screech at the top of his lungs, acting more and more like a little boy and less like an infant every day. Time flies!

So now I'm at 232 lbs, 6.2 cc's, and trying to behave. I've been thinking about all of you out there, hope I hear an update or two in response!

Hugs!

Hello everyone,

My baby just turned nine months old. She has two teeth, has been sitting for quite some time. She is now crawling on her hands and knees with her belly off the floor and has been doing so for a couple of weeks now. She can also pull herself up on furniture if it is just the right height and is cruising along the furniture. I suspect she might be an early walker . . . but we will see.

I had a slip the day I left the hospital in early June and ended up needed a new band in early September. I finally reached restriction in December/January and am back to sloooowwwlllyyyy loosing but it is better than gaining.

Pre-pregnancy I was down to 150. I then dropped to 138 during my first trimester. Gained almost nothing second trimester until I got an unfill. Afterwards, I was 188 the day I delivered. Within around a month I was back down to 150. I was down to 127 per my home scale when I had to have the band replaced. At the end of the year I was a little over 150 or so. I am about 145 now. Needless to say, pregnancy, slip, getting rebanded, and finally finding restriction again have been a roller coaster on my weight. :0)

Hi everyone! just checkin in my c-section is April 8th and i hope i go before that date because im miserable....too date ive gained 22 lbs which is awesome i feel like i cant eat anymore lik eim runnin out of room! how is everyone doin....ur babies must be gettin so big by now! Good luck to all

Hey everyone! First post to this thread...

I'm currently almost 21 weeks with baby #4. I decided to keep my fills in because I gained ridiculous amounts with my first babies: 40lbs by 29 weeks (when he was born), 80lbs, and 70lbs. So far for this pregnancy I've gained 16lbs, which is awesome for me considering it's usually a lot more by now.

I did gain back about 15lbs of my lowest post-band weight before I got pregnant...thanks Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas :frown:. I'm mad at myself for that...but it will come off again eventually.

So far baby seems to be growing fine. I have my "big" ultrasound on April 20th so we'll get measurements then.

Can't wait to meet you if you still post here!