Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Another Game

Seperated mother of 4 children - 2 boys and 2 girls between 5 and 15. I will be 35yo on Aug 19th. I have a pitbull names Scooby who I guess you could sayis my 5th child. I am a Days of Our Lives JUNKIE!!!!

I am married again too.. with 2 sons and 2 daughters. I love baseball too, YANKEES FAN SINCE BIRTH!!

I Have a dog "Spike" and 1 125 gallon saltwater tank with beautiful fishes and corals.

I watch alot of Reality tv. Now it's Big Brother 6.

I am married to a awesome guy, 3 wonderful kids, 1 great daughter in law, 1 super son in law, 3 lovable grandkids, 2 new grandkids on the way.(Oct. & Mar.) I work full time in Texas. Dont have time for crafting but did love doing them years ago. Dont like football unless my boys were playing in highschool. I enjoy camping, swimming, & boating with my family. I have lost 40lbs!

I LOVE - am addicted to - Law and Order.........am married for 10 years..........no kids, but a great cat Katie.........am a 5th grade teacher in Connecticut..............dreading going back to school in late August.........love to take spinning classes, getting my first tattoo this Saturday (OMG!!) , and love watching HGTV a little too much.

My ex was in the Gulf War I, arts & crafts are very important... When I was first dating my new and improved husband he knew it was true love when he discovered I had more and better camping equipment than he did... I am a full time college student, and my son is a full time college student. I'm an avid video game player

Don't know how to play video games to save my life. Last one I played was Pac Man.

My husband is my second marriage and we have been together 10 yrs (miracle) t first sight I already knew he would be the one I would marry. (ran for the door I did)

I am in the process of going back to school to get my GED and then take a course in Medical Billing. I love to go camping but hate to set up or tear down.. My husband loves to fish but we never catch any.

I am 52 and have been married almost 30 years (October). I too knew my husband was the one right off the bat. No children. We have a chow named Nicki and a minature horse named Sugarbear. I love crafts and spending time with two great neices.

I am 48 and married 23 years to my soulmate, Arthur. We chose to have no children.

I work full time as a Resort Manager, and also own a Bail Bonds company. I hate arts and crafts. I am a scuba diver, and ride a Harley Sportster in my spare time. Max is our baby, a 161lb Rottie.

We are in the process of building a home in the Cayman Islands.

Staci

Orlando FL

221lbs-high 189lbs-now

"Twenty tears from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnt do than the ones you did do" Mark Twain

I am 33 happily married to my soulmate! We want children....but none thus far! I work full time as a Direct Support Professional for developmentally disabled adults, (www.maatc.com). Arts and crafts are okay, but I don't have the patience for them, I do like to draw...pretty good at Garfield and scenery. Ethan is our baby a 51lb Basset Hound! I have never been outside the USA! (I guess too much for me to do right here in the good old USA!)

I am married, have 3 kids:2 boys, 1 girl, Oh Yeah..2 dogs. I am a retired Medical Assistant doing Home Daycare while kids grow. I love going to sons HS football games. TV games not so much. I am quite ignorant of the game and get teased alot!! Cheering is my daughter's gig..Alot of time spent driving to and from.

I've been married for 8 years. I'm a stay at home mom to a 5 year old son and a 20 month old daughter. I love scrapbooking, but I'm too unorganized to get much done. I also love to decorate my house, but my biggest fault (other than a crippling addiction to Ben & Jerry's) is that I never finish a room before I move on to the next one. I'm not a big sports fan, but I'm very good at watching tv. TIVO is my best friend - I love Arrested Development and CSI.

I am Brandi. I have three kids. Two girls ages almost 9, almost 6 and a son who is 20 months. I spend most my time with cheer, soccer or school activities for the kids. I am a SAHM and hoping to go back to coll soon. I am waiting for my son to get a little older so that my mom can watch him. She has had some heart problems...so we want him not to be such a hassle. lol :) I love music, talking, computer and reality tv..YES!!! I live on a small ranch/farm and we have sooooo many pets. 3 chiuhuahuas, 1 bassett hound, 1 cocker/boxer, 3 cats in house, 2 betta fish's with names. OUtside we have (pets :) ) 20 cats with names, only two dogs now, (we found loving homes for the many others that have been thrown away here) 1 horse we saved, 10 bunnies with names, 2 doggies, lots of chickens, roosters, guines, turkeys, pigeons, ducks and geese. All with names..I am sure I am forgetting something.. :)

Holy cow you have a lot!! (lol do you own a cow?)

Okay, I loveeeeeee reality TV too!

Okay, now I have to come up with something?? ummmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Okay... I HAVE AN EATING DISORDER. (can anyone relate?)

Actually we had two bulls that we bottled fed for 6 months...and they were our guard dogs. lol atleast that is what they thought...When my Mom had her Massive heart attacks, OMG our oldest bull was so PO'd. He got out tore up our chicken pin's and wanted her back home. After that he hated ANY men to come over (strangers) and could not stand a emergency vehicle whatsoever. And they tell us that they are dumb, no way are they. They are very smart and intelligent by far. Our bull would kiss us and protect us and let us know if we had any thief's on the property at all. We chose to give him to a farm that he would have several wife's since our new neighbor's would not leave him alone. He was in a fence and hot wire but they would come on our property and their kids and dogs would not leave him alone. Finally the hunting dogs came in his fence and chased him and he ran out his fence and was in the road. (Mind oyu we are in the middle of nowhere with two neighbors only) He was in the street and the guy had a gun and was going to shoot him. (can we say uh hello???) I went outside and saw him in the road and yelled for him and he came home...but after that we feared that everytime we went outside that he would be dead from them. (that is not a way to die) So we found a safer home away from them. My family misses him so mucha nd oh my mom's heart was broke, he is part of her healing process after she was able to come home. :) But we will always love him!!!!!

The dogs next door also killed about 20 ducks and ???roosters and chickens and ate so many eggs with babies. UUGGGHHHH

We love animals!!!!:)