Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What can I snack on ?

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left, and could say: "I used everything you gave me."
DeLarla first of all I love your quote. As far as snacking if you snack and if you do it should not be much. But if you are you should watch the calories and carbs. Believe it or not the band does not seem to care for major carbs like bread and rice. Then taking a chapter from Gastric Bypass patients they can not eat sugar and we all know how the weight just comes off of them. So if we think Protein for Snacks it would help in so many ways. Think about it protein keeps your bloodsugar stable therefore you won't get those major cravings or hungar pains. Your energy stays up and your metabolism.:(

Delarla

I will try and get that book as It could be quite an eye opener for me. Sorry you're struggling but keep on keeping on you've done so well. Thanks to everybody else for all the usefull tips.

Gaynor

Guest brandy19

I am a night snacker also, and , it has gotten me in trouble:) I gain back 2olbs over the summer. I was eatting a lot of soft foods. I can eat a lg salad, and I am wondering if anyone else can eat that much salad at one time? My Doc. told me that I don't need a fill. I need to work on knowing when I am full. I vomit a lot when I try to eat meat.< /p>

HELP:(

Brandy19

Brandy19 as far as snacking at night, I know I am ready for bed when I want to eat the world. So it is best for me to go brush my teeth and get ready for bed. Something about the toothpaste makes you feel like you just got through eating something. Maybe you could have a sugar free popsicle 80calories or 3 strawberries dip in cool whip. How are our meals during the day? Are you eating enouogh? Do you drink a Protein Shake or eat a Protein Bar. I found that these things help me. Body for Life has good bars and I like Slim Fast Cappachino 180 calories.

I snack on a few raw almonds and blueberries... maybe a 1/4 cup full

or

tw basil and olive oil triscuits with fat free laughing cow soft cheese and a slice of a cherry tomato... Yummelicious!

sugar free Jello cup

Yoplait light Yogurt

Chopped Walnuts

In a wine glass, half of the Jello chopped up,1/4 container Yogurt,other half Jello,1/4 container Yogurt and sprinkle with chopped walnuts. 35 calories I believe plus walnuts. I usually make one for my husband too and that way I dont have to save the 1/2 yogurt. Black Cherry Jello+Very vanilla Yogurt is good

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches