Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need advise from the Ladies

Fireman,

I'm so glad you are updating us on your situation!

I have wondered what is happening and sending you my sincere and most supportive e-thoughts.

How has all this been affecting your weight loss journey?

Fireman,

I'm so glad you are updating us on your situation!

I have wondered what is happening and sending you my sincere and most supportive e-thoughts.

How has all this been affecting your weight loss journey?

Not doing to bad.trying to maintain my focus.went to Dr. last wednesday and got a fill.now have 7.5cc in a 14 cc band and lost another 6 pounds gives me a total of 74 pounds since Jan.21

Thanks! When I get back down to my old body I might try posing for one of those firefighter "beefcake" calenders

That's the spirit!!!

Please please please seek professional counseling before filing for divorce. There's an awesome support group called Divorce Care that alot of churches sponsor. It's for people who are separated, thinking about divorce or divorced. I didn't find out about it until a year after my divorce and it was still so helpful. I wish I would have had that support sooner. Good luck with everything and try to make calm, rational decisions not just react in anger. :tongue_smilie:

Not much changed since my last update.they're going off for a weekend the weekend of April 3.Thats ok with me it gives me some time to do someone else (I mean something else)No communication here (sex)since last Sept.Kinda like living with my sister.But,Im not leaving my house and everey thing Ive worked for for 40 years.Im trying to make her leave,but not much hope of that,we have a very nice house and a lot of nice stuff.Why would she give up her pie when she can eat it too:tt2:

The good part is Ive lost 100 pounds since my surgery 14 months ago and ,if I say so myself,Im beginning to look pretty damn good.Not nearly as unattractive to the opposite sex as she thinks I am.

The good part is Ive lost 100 pounds since my surgery 14 months ago and ,if I say so myself,Im beginning to look pretty damn good.Not nearly as unattractive to the opposite sex as she thinks I am.

Congratulations on the 100lbs loss! That is awesome.

Sorry about everything else. My prayers and thoufgts are with you.

Wow, your situation is tough. If anyone had good reason to have an affair it would be you. Your wife sounds like she's turned into a real piece of work. :crying:

I'm glad you're getting out, I hope you can do so without losing too much. Like everyone has said, be sure to get good legal advice!!!

Start hoarding cash. Find a safe place to stash it, where she won't look. Cancel any joint credit cards or lines of credit.

Start hoarding cash. Find a safe place to stash it, where she won't look. Cancel any joint credit cards or lines of credit.
Im way ahead of you.I have income from some gas wells that was on family property and she cant touch any of that.